Home for Troubled Teens (Exotic, Non-Con, possible Extreme, magic, & pregnancy)

Started by Tad, April 24, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Teo Torriatte

Things looks to be shaping up pretty nicely. I'm definitely looking forward to this.  :-)

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on April 26, 2014, 06:24:27 PM
Well that makes a change...

*snigger*

You should talk.

*sticks her tongue out at Chrystal then wiggles her ass

ElvenKitten

Name: Elaine Webber 

Hometown: Belfast
Crime(s): Assaulting a police officer, various cyber crimes.
History: Elaine grew up in a fairly stable home environment but had a bit of a rebellious streak which got worse when she got a high end pc for her birthday. She knew a lot about computers and was able to use this knowledge in some very destructive ways. She learned several different martial arts as her parents wanted her to be able defend herself. She managed to hide her online activities and appeared to her parents as a perfect student so let her antisocial behaviour slide a little.

While she was out for her morning run the police struck, not knowing what was going on she attacked the arresting officer breaking his arm. The trial went better than it should have and they dropped the Cyber terrorism charge which would have led to time in a federal prison. The other charges however were serious and she took the plea deal rather than risk jail time.
Personality: Elaine has an attitude problem and is resentful of authority figures. She is a little shy around her peers and can be very affectionate around her friends.She hasn't really had any sexual experiences and is very naive in that area.
Character's Likes and Dislikes :  Likes: Computers, games, cats, singing, reading, Dislikes: Authority figures, Extreme heat, not having any internet, seeing people or animals in pain.
Player's Likes and Dislikes: I'm up for mind control type stuff, forced submission, non con, tentacles, bondage, and cuddling  ;D
Not into snuff, vore, mutilation bathroom play. Not sure on forced pregnancy though

ElvenKitten

Chrystal

Hi Roxy.

Well now... Personally I think Zoe is totally hot. I love chubbies.

I actually lifted my character directly from another game, in which she started out as a much nastier person, but I changed her in that thread to be what she is now....

As for looking at the more esoteric crimes, I'm sure someone will come up with something that is way out there...!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tad

Zoe and Elaine are accepted as well, so we now have 7 inmates... er... 'residents' and one potential.  I currently have the house set up to hold a max of 12 and would like to see at least 8, so lets wait to get started until we have 10 definite characters. We can have a couple late joins too at that time.

If you know of anyone else that might be interested, please let them know.  I'm not familiar enough with people on E to have my own list of reputable players, so I would gladly take your recommendations. 
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chrystal

Quote from: Tad on April 27, 2014, 12:02:12 PM
Zoe and Elaine are accepted as well, so we now have 7 inmates... er... 'residents' and one potential.  I currently have the house set up to hold a max of 12 and would like to see at least 8, so lets wait to get started until we have 10 definite characters. We can have a couple late joins too at that time.

If you know of anyone else that might be interested, please let them know.  I'm not familiar enough with people on E to have my own list of reputable players, so I would gladly take your recommendations.

I can put a plug in the Ladies only thread like I said...

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on April 27, 2014, 12:26:16 PM
      We've got an all female group, do we have issues with guys joining with female characters?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200920.0

Chrystal

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on April 27, 2014, 01:38:32 PM
      Sweet. Thank you for long answer. It makes me feel informed and savvy and stuff.
:
:

Edit - I was just going over the op again and realized it mentioned all female players, not all female characters, so my bad on bringing up the totally superfluous topic! Seriously, I am all stupid and stuff.

Not a problem. I actually almost started a similar game, but I didn't want to run it, no-one stepped up and said "I'll run it", and for some reason it attracted the interest of male players, and somehow caused trouble over a misinterpretation of something I'd said. If I'd actually wanted to run the game I might have stood my ground, but as I didn't, it wasn't worth the effort to me.

I was telling Tad about it, and she decided all by herself to start this game.... Which shows how kind and generous she is: one of the reasons I love her to bits!

Kokaine

Name: Michelle 'Mikki' Rey

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Crime(s): Multiple counts of Vandalism, Disorderly Conduct, Public Intoxication. One count of Battery (domestic). One count of Kidnapping.

History: Mikki was born to what she calls a "spineless woman with the lowest self-worth of anyone she has ever known". The story goes that her own sperm donor (biological father) was abusive as hell which led her mother to run away from him with her then infant baby girl. However, as far as she is concerned her mother might as well have stayed where she was as she went right out and put herself in the same situation all over again with her step father.

Mikki's step father was mean and abusive. Sure, he went out and worked hard, providing the money that kept a roof over their heads and food on their table, but that didn't give him the right to intimidate through fear and violence. Nor did it give him the right to put his hands on Mikki herself. She was 12 the first time he came into her room in the middle of the night and when she had the nerve to actually tell somebody and speak up against the man all it earned her was head shaking and comments that suggested she should be ashamed. It also earned her one of her step-father's 'punishments'--the same sort he'd been using on her mother--that saw her missing the next day of school and staying inside all weekend.

Enduring that hell was hard but Mikki managed based upon the thought that if she could keep him focused on her then it wouldn't happen to her baby sister. Of course, being at home too much threatened to break her spirit so she started staying out and doing whatever she could to have some fun and feel in control of her own damn life while forgetting for just a little while. This of course led to increased trouble and brushes with the law but it wasn't until the night she returned home just a little too late.

Instead of finding her step-father waiting on her with a belt in his hand as usual, Mikki spotted the bastard creeping into her sister's room. Fueled by a cocktail of intense fear, liquid courage (she'd had more than a little to drink), and a suddenly unleashed pit of rage, the girl snapped. One bloody baseball bat and 10 miles later, Mikki was picked up by police for battery of her step-father (she'd broken his nose--which accounted for the blood--and a rib and knocked him out). Later, the kidnapping charge was added as her sister was coerced to testify that Mikki had taken her out of the house against her will. The judge seemed to know better but given her defense was sub-par and her history of trouble, there was little that could be done to overturn the case. In a show of sympathy however, Mikki was spared being convicted of felony assault and instead was convicted of battery, a misdemeanor. She was sent off to a group home rather than juvie as her "one chance" to make a change and has been barred from seeing her little sister without supervision until the girl turns 18.

Personality: Mikki comes off as angry and more than a bit abrasive to most and though she's not afraid to back up her mouth with her fists, she is undoubtedly loyal and protective by nature. The type who seems to do what she wants, when she wants, she's considered a fearless girl with seemingly more balls than common sense by those who get to know her at least a little. However, she's far from stupid the same way she's far from fearless. Often times she's found hamming it up as the life of the party or right in the thick of some sort of trouble but oddly enough, despite how much she seems to attract it: Mikki hates attention. She's not terribly fond of authority figures (they never help) and distrusts men especially. Secretly her most fervent wish is simply be left alone but it doesn't seem to be in the cards for her, particularly because without an outlet, her lifetime worth of fear, anger, and most recently guilt over leaving her sister at home with a monster, often turn inward.

Character's Likes and Dislikes : Likes - Music, dancing, singing, drawing, good ethnic foods, cooking, poker, rain/thunderstorms, girls. Dislikes - nosy people, being assumed to be stupid, liars, onions, being touched without permission, lack of control, "punishment", belts used for anything other than holding your pants up.

Player's Likes and Dislikes: My character is a switch that defaults to dominant unless she encounters someone truly more dominant than herself. I'm going to step outside of my comfort zone here and try themes I've not played with before. No guarantees that I'll like it, but as of now my hard limits are snuff, vore, bathroom play, permanent mutilation, and feet. I wouldn't mind playing with suggestion, influence, or twisting my character's nature somehow but outright mind control and puppetry is a no go. I'm not all that into my character being pregnant either but don't mind oviposition or impregnating others somehow. Creature wise, as long as it isn't overly gooey/mucousy I'm good...furries are fun, ugly/monstrous is fine, as are tentacles. Transformation is fine though preferably not having my character changed into something ugly/monstrous. 
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

DonnaSalmer

Name:Julie Durish

Hometown:Westchester
Crime(s):Burglary, Possession of stolen property and possession of a controlled substance.
History:Julie raised by good Catholic parents. She gets mixed up with a couple of bad girls from school that are into drugs. They steal anything they can get their hands on to buy the drugs. Julie knows better, but she likes the girls and has a lot of fun with them.  She's also a follower and will do about anything they tell her too, even though she knows better.  One afternoon after school they break into a house and get caught.  The court forces her to go to "The home for Troubled Teens".
Personality:Very bubbely and outgoing. Always happy with a big pretty smile.
Character's Likes and Dislikes :Loves to watch TV and romantic movies. Sweets are always welcomed as well as ethnic foods.
Player's Likes and Dislikes:On's- Humiliation, Mind control, Pregnancy, Bathroom play but no Poo, Breast to breast and Tribadism. Offs- Poo, gore or anything that draws blood. Prefer lace over latex.

Miroque

This place will be crawling with disfunctionals in notime... Vote which girls fight first...

Tad

And that is 10. Looks like we are just about ready to start. I will work on the threads tonight and hppefully have them ready for posting in tomorrow.

Teo Torriatte

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chrystal

Miroque

Bloodied Porcelain

I finally got caught up on all my games. Perfect time to get the new one started! xD
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Tad

Alright, here's the current threads:

First Floor: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202859.0

Second Floor: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202861.0

Grounds: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202862.0

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202860.0

Please use the following header in your posts, to help keep everything straight:
[b]Name:[/b] Character name
[b]Location:[/b] Which room and/or area your character is in
[b]Interacting with:[/b] Who else is involved in your post

Oh... and if your character is heading directly upstairs, please place your first post in the "Second Floor" thread.  Happy posting!

Tad

Just an fyi, we are still looking for up to four more players in our troubled little home.  If you are interested, please PM me!

Tad

Anyone out there that might be interested in joining out little group of troubled girls?  We've had a few drop outs (as is to be expected in group games) and need some replacements to keep the rooms full and active.  Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to come and let your inner juvenile delinquent out!

Chrystal

I thoroughly recommend this game. it has everything. Lesbian sex, BDSM, mysterious happenings, strange tentacles in the bathroom...

And a swimming pool!

Seriously what more could you want!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on June 05, 2014, 09:02:02 AM
I thoroughly recommend this game. it has everything. Lesbian sex, BDSM, mysterious happenings, strange tentacles in the bathroom...

And a swimming pool!

Seriously what more could you want!

>:)

Chrystal