Mech RP 1 x 1

Started by SimonSez, November 20, 2010, 08:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hi all, wondering if any one wanted to do a Mech like RP, i got some idea's in mind, if your intrested post here and share some idea's and we can mix it up n.n

Silk

SimonSez

Wicked n.n ok idea's hmm well would you like a past type RP or future type ? :P

Silk

Hmm, if you mean past type as in a style similar to Escaflowne, then sure :) But I'm fine with futureistic too.

SimonSez

Thats an ok anime n.n have you seen Break blade too ?

Silk

Can't say I have. I didn't mean the exact style, I just meant is that the kind of style you meant?

SimonSez

I knew what you meant i was also picking a past like mech idea too heh hmm seen gundam too (dumb question to ask but meh i have to ask) i got an idea about having like this huge war that in the end result of it the world ends up being barren, many many years later the planet regains its greeness and supports life and such, people have no idea's what mechs are all but this kingdom does and they force people to dig them up, the slaves find out what the mechs are and the kingdom want them, they specifically want Gundam Types (( 00 series types )) because of there GN drives

Silk

I've seen a few o the gundam series, Wing Z ZZ and Seed in particular, but that theme sounds like a good start

SimonSez

ok sounds like a plan hmm hmm not sure where to post our RP >3>

Silk

Well I'm fine going as extreme as you want too, there is not really much I would be against anyway.

SimonSez

SimonSez

Silk

If you don't mind hun, I got work in 15ish mins for 5 hours, so I will make my response then.

SimonSez