Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenpercentsolution

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAYER
- 9+ years of roleplaying experience
- Plays heroes and villains
- Plays males and females
- Plays dominants and submissives
- Capable of playing multiple characters
- Up to ten paragraphs for introduction posts, an average of four paragraphs per regular post
- Does original and fan-based pairings
- Does homosexual and heterosexual pairings
- Has a penchant for playing demented/sadistic/nihilistic/sociopathic/plain weird characters
- Loves Crack!Pairings; the weirder the pairing, the better
- Has a twisted sense of humour
- Prefers canons in fan-based, but can be tempted by unusual or exceptional OCs
- Likes to chat OOC with partners

LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WHO
- Are capable of playing multi-faceted characters
- Enjoy character development
- Have a sense of humour
- Aren't extreme submissives (eg: crying, soppy things with no backbone)

RULES
- No bestiality
- No characters below the age of 18 involved in romantic situations
- No furries
- No male pregnancy
- If it's got a strike through it on the list then I have too many (though I may be tempted by a bizarre/unusual pairing)

FAN PAIRINGS

TITLE (WHO I CAN PLAY)

MOVIES
A-Team (Murdock, Hannibal, Face, Baracus, Lynch)
Batman Begins/The Dark Knight (Bruce Wayne, Jim Gordon, Alfred, Two-Face/Harvey Dent, Joker)
Dark City (Daniel Schreber, Frank Bumstead, John Murdoch)
Date Night (Phil, Claire)
Devil's Rejects/House of 1000 Corpses (Otis, Spaulding)
Die Hard (John McClane)
District 9 (Wikus, OC Prawn)
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog (Dr. Horrible/Billy Buddy, Moist)
Friday the 13th (Jason Voorhees)
Gamer (Kable, Castle, Simon)
Halloween (Michael Myers)
[The] Hangover (Stu, Phil, Doug, Alan)
Hellboy (Abe Sapien, Hellboy, Johann Krauss, Nuada, Nuala, Liz)
Hot Fuzz (Sergeant Nicholas Angel)
In Bruges (Harry, Ray, Ken)
Inception (Arthur, Cobb, Fischer, Ariadne)
Inglourious Basterds (Aldo, Landa, Utivich, Donny, Hugo, Wicki, Archie)
Ironman (Tony Stark)
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Harry Lockhart)
Labyrinth (Jareth)
[The] Losers (Jensen, Clay, Cougar, Pooch)
Machete (Machete, She)
Nightmare on Elm Street (Freddy Krueger)
Once Upon a Time In Mexico (Sheldon Sands, El Mariachi)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow, Commodore Norrington)
Repo! The Genetic Opera (Repo Man/Nathan, Blind Mag, Luigi, Pavi, Amber, Graverobber, Shilo)
Rocknrolla (One-Two, Archy, Handsome Bob, Johnny Quid, Mumbles)
[The] Rundown (Beck, Travis)
Saw (John 'Jigsaw' Kramer, Amanda Young, Eric Matthews, Mark Hoffman, Peter Strahm, Lindsay Perez, Jill Tuck)
Star Trek (Spock, Kirk, Bones, Chekhov, Scotty, Uhura, Sulu)
Star Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui Gonn Jinn, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, C3P0, R2D2)
Sweeney Todd (Sweeney)
Terminator: Salvation (John, Marcus)
Transformers (Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Sam Witwicky, Megatron)
Watchmen (Rorschach, Night Owl II, Dr. Manhattan, Ozymandias, The Comedian)
[The] Whole Nine Yards (Oz Oseransky, Jimmy 'Tulip' Tudesky)
Zombieland (Columbus, Tallahassee)

TELEVISION SHOWS
Arrested Development (Michael, Gob, Buster, George Michael, Maeby, Tobias, Lindsay, Lucille, George Sr)
Big Bang Theory (Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Penny)
CSI: Las Vegas (Gil Grissom, Nick Stokes, David Hodges, Greg Sanders, Warrick Brown, Catherine Willows, Lady Heather)
Dead Like Me (Mason, Rube, George, Daisy, Roxie)
Dexter (Dexter Morgan)
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
Dr. Steel Show
Farscape (Crichton, D'Argo, Zhaan, Aeryn, Pilot, Rygel, Chiana)
Firefly (Mal, Simon, Jayne, Wash, Kaylee, Zoe, Inara, Book, River)
House M.D. (House, Wilson, Cuddy)
Jake and Amir/College Humor (Jake, Amir, Pat)
Jeeves and Wooster (Bertie Wooster, Reginald Jeeves)
Merlin (Merlin, Arthur, Uther, Gaius, Morgana, Gwen)
Metalocalypse (Charles, Nathan, Pickles, Murderface)
Scrubs (Perry Cox, The Janitor, The Todd, Ted, Carla, Turk, Elliot)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock, Watson) (Will also do novel-based)
Stargate: SG1 (Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Sam Carter, Teal'C)

COMICS/BOOKS/GRAPHIC NOVELS
Deadpool Comics (Deadpool)
DC Comics (Batman, Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Superman)
Discworld (Sam Vimes, Lord Vetinari, Rincewind, The Luggage, Carrot Ironfoundersson, Death, Nobby, Fred Colon)
Level 26 (Sqweegel)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock, Watson)
Sin City (Marv, Dwight, Hartigan, Nancy, Gail)
X-Men/Marvel Comics (Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Storm, Deadpool, Jubilee, Spiderman, Ironman)
Watchmen (Rorschach, Nite Owl II, Dr. Manhattan, Ozymandias, The Comedian)

VIDEO GAMES
Bioshock (Jack, OC Splicer, OC Doctor, OC Rapture Resident)
Dead Head Fred (Fred)
Final Fantasy VII (Cid Highwind, Rufus Shinra, Reeve)
Halo (Master Chief, Cortana, Captain Keys)
Soul Caliber (Voldo)
Silent Hill (Pyramid Head, OC, Various Monsters)
Team Fortress 2 (Medic, Sniper, Pyro, Scout, Spy)

CURRENTLY CRAVING
Arrested Development
Gamer

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS
Homicidal Doctor/Police Officer
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor/Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
Genius Career Thief/Tortured Detective
Scientist/Monstrous Experiment
Attending Physician/Intern
Supervillain/Unwitting Lover
Supervillain/Superhero
Mafioso/Innocent Bystander
Grim Reaper/Human
Circus Freak/Dancer or Curious Visitor
Guardian Angel/Savior of the World
Terrifying Criminal/Nextdoor Neighbour
Friend/Best Friend's Supervillain Father
Bored Retail Worker/Serial Killer
Businessman/Android
Supervillain-in-training/Retired Mad Scientist
Businessman/Bodyguard
Businessman/Captive Assassin
Businessman/Captive Assassin/Bodyguard*
Apprentice/Modern Day Wizard/Modern Day Evil Sorcerer
Wild Man/Traveller
Undead/Archaeologist
Sheriff and/or Deputy/Outlaw
Friend/Ex-Convict Best Friend
Con-Artist/Con-Artist
Super Soldier/Revolutionary
Serial Killer/Obsessive Fan
Serial Killer/Serial Killer-in-Training
Struggling Actor/Famous Producer
Gold-digger/Hitman
Detective OR Private Investigator/Employer
Asylum Inmate/Doctor

SETTING IDEAS
Modern Times
Post-Apocalyptic
Dystopian/Big Brother
Virus Outbreak
Zombie Apocalypse
Robot Apocalypse
World of Superheroes/Villains
World War 2
World War 3
Sci-Fi Western
Modern Fantasy Setting
Film Noir/Detective Novel-esque
Lawless, Seedy City
Horror-Based
Extraterrestrial War
Sci-Fi, Human-Cyborg Body Modifications
Unwilling Time Travel (You Poor Bastard)
Bolivian Jungle
Crime Family
Illegal MMA Fighting
Human Evolution/Mutants
1950s Gangsters

Sevenpercentsolution

PLOTS

Ocean Boulevard
Thou Shalt Love Thy Neighbour

Pairing: Hermit/Neighbour, M/M OR M/F
Genre: Modern, dark themes, murder, supernatural elements, humour
Outline: You live in an idyllic neighbourhood with perfect lawns and neatly-trimmed hedges; your neighbours are varied and nosy, but it's nothing you can't handle.  For the most part, life is steady and predictable - the only unsettling thing about Ocean Boulevard is number forty-two, the very last house on the left - there are never any lights on, and as far as anyone has seen, no one has gone in or out of the place for ten years.
When a group of drunken teenagers shatter the gargoyle that adorns the gate of number 42, things begin to go awry; the next morning, dead animals are found strewn across the street - sparrows, squirrels, even a fox.  Several of your neighbours even claim to have seen a light go on at the end of the street, though very briefly, and to make things even stranger - another gargoyle has replaced the broken one seemingly overnight.
More Information:
Though you normally stay out of this sort of thing, your curiosity gets the best of you; while your neighbours try to peer in windows or even attempt to call the residents of 42, you take a more personal step by leaving a gift on the doorstep.  The next morning, you find a massive, dead stag on yours, like a gift.  This is bizarre little story about the hermit down the road, being nice to your neighbours, and maybe getting a motion sensor for your front lawn.  I would prefer the role of the hermit.

Til Death Do Us Part
Even the Afterlife Has a Sense of Humour

Pairing: Husband/Reincarnated Wife OR Wife/Reincarnated Husband. M/M (sort of) OR F/F (sort of)
Genre: Modern or 1950s, dark themes, murder, reincarnation, supernatural elements, gender-swap, mystery, dark humour
Outline: You've been in love with the same woman since high school, dating since you were both sixteen years old.  In the yearbook, you were the couple Most Likely To Get Married - and by the time you were twenty-three, you proposed to her.  Three years of blissful marriage, and then tragedy struck - while you were away on a business trip, someone broke into your home in the dead of the night and murdered your wife.  Anger, guilt, depression, and eventually hatred begin to consume you as the police are left without suspects.
More Information: Your life has been turned upside down; your lover was violently taken from you - but what if you had a second chance?  Consider that your wife comes back, but things are a bit different now - for starters, the body she's possessed is male.  This is a story about dealing with grief, adjusting to changes, solving a murder, and overcoming some very distinct obstacles.  This story can be adjusted to suit an M/M or F/F theme; I would be willing to play either character.

Strange Times
A Story About Finding Your Place in the World

Pairing: Circus Freak/Dancer, M/M, M/F, or F/F
Genre: Modern or 1950s, dark themes, possible supernatural elements
Outline: Getting into show business isn't easy; you're a phenomenal dancer and either through bad luck, bad attitude, or being unwilling to compromise your integrity, you can't seem to hold onto a job.  However, a chance encounter with a street performer leads you to an aging, failing carnival that you can remember visiting as a child - and though the rides have lost their lustre, it seems no one inside has changed. 
More Information: Your character is a dancer who reluctantly accepts a job performing in a dying circus, surrounded by frightening and bizarre people.  This is meant to be something dark, strange, and funny, possibly a sort of beauty and the beast story; I would be playing multiple characters, including the ringleader, the street performer, and several others.  Your character could become involved with one (or even all) of them and become a part of saving the dying circus.

Hyperpower!
Kick Big Brother's Ass

Pairing: Supersoldier/Revolutionary, M/M or M/F
Genre: Futuristic, Dystopian Future, Sci-Fi, War, Brainwashing, Body Modifications, Torture, Technology War
Outline: You were in love, once.  Then the oppression happened; the installation of surveillance cameras, the invasion of privacy, the dictatorship - and then he was taken away from you, recruited against his will.  At the time, you were too sick to ever be considered for the placement as a Supersoldier, but he was strong, he always had been.  Your loss drove you to join the Hyperpower, a group of revolutionaries who sought to end the dictatorship and bring down the oppressive forces.  Your plan is put into action; you are sent to retrieve information - but your efforts are for naught when you encounter a Supersoldier, and though so much has changed, you could never forget those eyes.  You are taken prisoner and you have a limited time frame to get out, but you won't leave without him.
More Information: Your lost love has been changed by a severe and traumatizing process that has turned him into a drone; he doesn't seem to recognize you and barely seems human anymore, following orders and rules put in place by the oppression, but you're certain that you could deprogram him with enough time, if only you could get him back to your base.  I would prefer the role of the Supersoldier and would play fellow revolutionaries on the side, but I'm flexible.

Mafioso Tango
Just Killing Time, Baby.

Pairing: Businessman/Professional Killer, M/M Only
Genre: Crime, Dark Humour; Violent, Torture, BDSM, Bromance
Outline:
You work nine to five in the financial district in a job you've been doing for so long that you can do it with your eyes closed; your boss is a micro-managing prick who reaps all the benefits from the company while hard-working employees scrape by on measly salaries.  Every day is exactly the same, until one evening while driving home, you see a guy stranded on the side of the road with a blown tire; being the good samaritan you are, you stop to help him out.  He turns out to be an upbeat guy, though he's physically intimidating, so you have trouble refusing when he insists on taking you out for a drink.  You talk with him, you drink - maybe you have a few too many, because you end up telling him how much you hate your job and all about the crap your boss has pulled in the years you've worked for him.  You can't remember much about how you got home, but you wake up in your own bed, and begin the cycle all over again.  Except, things aren't the same anymore, because the man you helped is showing up at your house now, insisting on taking you out on the town.
More Information:
You're bored, you're frustrated, and you've suddenly run into a guy with a zest for life that you can't keep up with - he's friendly, but aggressively so, and you can't seem to discourage him from wanting to spend time with you.  He takes you to parts of the city that you've never seen before and you do things that you never would have done on your own - things start to look up.
But when your boss dissappears after a particularly bad day at work, you realize what you've gotten into.

Tsume

Heya, love. Don't know how busy you are with roleplays and such, but I love the Jayne/Simon pairing on Firefly, if that's of any interest.

And the Paranormal Activity idea is intriguing . . . characters under stress are fun to play, hah-hah.

Sevenpercentsolution

I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of playing Jayne as my main character - but that's because all of the Jayne/Simon experiences I've had so far, Simon has been made a complete pansy (which, really, he isn't).  How would you feel about Mal/Simon?  Or possibly even Mal/Simon/Jayne?  8D

Tsume

Hah-hah, honestly, Jayne pretty much makes it, for me. And I'm not huge on playing threesomes.

Oh well, que sera. If you ever want to do a Jayne/Simon, though, I'd be happy to make my Simon non-wussy. ;)

If not, 's all good.

Decrepitdan

How would you feel about playing two serial killers that target each other unwitting of each others extra-curriculars?

Kane Gunlock

i was wondering if you would like to do a zombie apocalypse rp?

Sevenpercentsolution

Added to the fan list, updated cravings list.  May add plots soon.

Sevenpercentsolution

Updated 10th; added original plots

Sevenpercentsolution

Added Rocknrolla, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Hangover, Machete, Big Bang Theory, and College Humour.  Updated current cravings.

Sevenpercentsolution

OperaGhost

My dear, I must say. Your list is most impressive and I'd LOVE to one day try it all.

However, at the present, I would love for you to tag me. If you are still in the mood for darker things, I am good at multiple characters as needed as well, pride myself on my lengthy multi-para, and one of my strongest characters is Professor Hojo from FFVII.

I do a wide range, including Walter from Silent Hill 4, down to characters who are very opposite, but still retain backbone. Such as James Rhodes, Pepper Potts, Clark Kent, Lois Lane, John Dorian, Cuddy, and more to list. However, I'll keep this short. I also hhave a range of fully-developed original characters I would love to put into your original pairings and settings.

Feel free to contact me and maybe we can narrow the list and ideas down a little to start?

~O.G.

Sevenpercentsolution

Fan list, settings, and original pairings updated.

zarkensan

I PM'ed you! I sound really awkward, but I hope you can find it in your heart not to ignore me.
This is a promise to get an actual signature.