Few of my kinks!

Started by Desirous, January 21, 2013, 02:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hello there everyone! Thanks for stopping by  :-)

I have a few plots in mind which I would like to play in here out on forums. I am looking for a fairly active writer; someone who can post at least once or twice a week if not more.  Anyone who finds these ideas interesting enough, please do feel free to PM or reply in here.

Devious Payback [M/f, Multiple characters possible]
This woman married her high school sweet heart in her early 20`s. Now married and with her life looking all perfect, she is irritated with her husband lately because of his constant habit of flirting with other women. She works for her rich Father-in-Law along with her husband. One day when at some party when the husband goes overboard with his flirting antics, she decides enough is enough and its about time to give him a payback. She considers various options wondering where it would hurt her husband the most and ends up deciding to make her move upon her rich handsome Father-in-Law.

Kathryn`s Amusement    [M/f, Multiple characters possible]
Jason is a guy aged around 16-17 and lately he`s been looking at his his older sister Kathryn like he`s not supposed too. One day when his parents were out of station attending a wedding of a relative, he decides to be a peeping tom. But perhaps its not his lucky day and he gets caught by Kathryn. Things take a turn from there as there is  deal struck between the two of them with Jason buying Kathryn`s silence by agreeing to do whatever she has in mind.

Both of the above plots are just basic concepts setup in modern day life time and so many possibilities could be explored. So please do feel free to give suggetions!