Gender Change?

Started by NightRocker13, January 17, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightRocker13

Hello, due to an accidental mishap with my original Introduction post, I've been mislabeled. I'm not a Legate, I'm a Lady and I would like to get this fixed without getting my entire account gutted. If there is someone specific that I should contact to get this done please let me know. Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

NightRocker13

Yay! Thanks a TON! I never thought being mislabeled on a forum would bother me so much, but it was bugging the shit out of me. Seriously thanks!

Ariel

It looks like in your application that you didn’t fully answer the gender question. We are pretty careful about approving people into the right groups since there are gender-specific boards with sensitive content :-)

Apologies that no one clarified that with you, though! Glad it was worked out :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

NightRocker13

Nah, it was definitely my fault. I was up at like 3 in the morning when I was finishing up the intro and I thought I put down Lady when I didn't put down anything and I only noticed after I was approved. No one's fault but my own.