News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Buffy/Angel: After the End

Started by SithLordOfSnark, December 25, 2017, 03:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Oh hell, Sun, I'm tempted to drag Aithne here...I think I'll need to pm with the lovely gm.  To talk about her and see if my oc can be applied here.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

sullivanthedreadlord

Name: James Victor Rosenberg
Species: Human (Warlock)
Powers: Magic
Strenghts- Transformation Magic, defensive Magic, teleportation magic and augmentation magic
Mid- Battle Magic
Low- Healing Magic
Brief Background:

James grew up in an all magic family. His mother was a witch and his father was a warlock. He grew up knowing that his mother had always wanted a daughter who would continue her blood line. Since it was the females in the family who would for the most part inherit the magic of the family she was always some what disappointed that her first born was a man. Sure he was born with magical abilities and only his father and several of the clan would teach him to control his magic. He studied all sorts of magic but the magic he studied the most was the kind of magic that could transform things into other things. When he was around 15 years old his parents had separated for reasons that he could never understand and he never asked. It wasn't till he had mastered the ability to swap his gender at 16 that his mother took notice of him. At least his mother was finally showing him the attention and love that he wanted from her. Sure he had to always transform into other form for her to continue teaching him but at least she showed love for him. He had to spilt his time between his father and his mother since they had split custody of him. He knew that his father was displeased with how far he would go to please his mother but he wouldn't stop. For the majority of the time he was around his mother he would be in his transformed state. It was only at his fathers house that he would stay in his original male body. Of course he had to use a focus in order to keep the transformation fluid and not leave him stuck in one form. It was a silver heart shaped pendant his mother had given him on his sixth birthday. He always wears it no matter what he goes since its needed for the spell.

Appearance:

Original Form

Transformed

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Thesunmaid

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 11, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
You did more then I actually needed, but accepted. :)

what can I say if something is worth doing its worth over doing lol
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 11, 2018, 04:54:10 PM
Oh hell, Sun, I'm tempted to drag Aithne here...I think I'll need to pm with the lovely gm.  To talk about her and see if my oc can be applied here.

I'd love to hear from you. :)
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 11, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
Name: James Victor Rosenberg
Species: Human (Warlock)
Powers: Magic
Strenghts- Transformation Magic, defensive Magic, teleportation magic and augmentation magic
Mid- Battle Magic
Low- Healing Magic
Brief Background:

James grew up in an all magic family. His mother was a witch and his father was a warlock. He grew up knowing that his mother had always wanted a daughter who would continue her blood line. Since it was the females in the family who would for the most part inherit the magic of the family she was always some what disappointed that her first born was a man. Sure he was born with magical abilities and only his father and several of the clan would teach him to control his magic. He studied all sorts of magic but the magic he studied the most was the kind of magic that could transform things into other things. When he was around 15 years old his parents had separated for reasons that he could never understand and he never asked. It wasn't till he had mastered the ability to swap his gender at 16 that his mother took notice of him. At least his mother was finally showing him the attention and love that he wanted from her. Sure he had to always transform into other form for her to continue teaching him but at least she showed love for him. He had to spilt his time between his father and his mother since they had split custody of him. He knew that his father was displeased with how far he would go to please his mother but he wouldn't stop. For the majority of the time he was around his mother he would be in his transformed state. It was only at his fathers house that he would stay in his original male body. Of course he had to use a focus in order to keep the transformation fluid and not leave him stuck in one form. It was a silver heart shaped pendant his mother had given him on his sixth birthday. He always wears it no matter what he goes since its needed for the spell.

Appearance:

Original Form

Transformed

Accepted.

SithLordOfSnark

I'm not going to get the threads up until we at least get a Buffy player, due to the fact that we ARE a Buffy game, but even after we get Buffy, this game will be recruiting. :)

Thesunmaid

So long as she does not spend all her time punching me lol
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

sullivanthedreadlord

Being a mage and possibly always taking part in the research I don't have to worry about that lol
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Thesunmaid

Ok just so long as you don't punch me in the name of science...and don't touch ma clip board. :P

sullivanthedreadlord

I promise no punching will happen. I totally promise not to turn your clipboard into an animal in the name of science ^_^;;;

My O/O Page

Kokaine

Akemi will just settle in with snacks and watch all the stuff that is not happening.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

SithLordOfSnark

SweetSerenade

Will be working on my profile soon, but may take me awhile. I have a lot of writing that's involved with this character. xD

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 12, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
Will be working on my profile soon, but may take me awhile. I have a lot of writing that's involved with this character. xD

No problem.

Once Sweet gets her CS in, I'll get threads going. This group is still recruiting.

sullivanthedreadlord

Since my character belongs to a coven of witch's you can use that in the story as needed. Also my character has serious issues with his mother that can be used against my character as well.

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 13, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
Since my character belongs to a coven of witch's you can use that in the story as needed. Also my character has serious issues with his mother that can be used against my character as well.

Thanks. :)

Kokaine

Did we find someone to play Buffy?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

sullivanthedreadlord

For the iconic magical spells it requires uses words long with ingredients and stuff. It think other forms of magic like telekinesis just requires concentration to work. Would just like to go over some ground rules with you on my magic before we start.

My O/O Page

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Kokaine on January 13, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
Did we find someone to play Buffy?

No. I'm just going to start the game without her. Any necessary canon characters will just be NPCed.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 13, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
For the iconic magical spells it requires uses words long with ingredients and stuff. It think other forms of magic like telekinesis just requires concentration to work. Would just like to go over some ground rules with you on my magic before we start.

Sure. PM works if you'd rather.

SweetSerenade

I got back from the Convention I went to for the day and I'm exhausted. I completely forgot about how much it can /hurt/ after wearing a corset tight-laced all day.

Kokaine

If anyone wants to discuss background stuff like how our characters have gotten along or whatever, let me know.

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Name: Aithne Boyd (Last name is 'assumed') - Most Vampires know of her as 'The Death Crow' but even then it's more like a whispered tale used to terrify new turns into listening to their sires.
Species: Human - Avatar of Morrigan
Powers:
As an Avatar of Morrigan Aithne has been capable of using ritual and ambient magics for many years. These are more Druidic in their basis, as she was trained with the Druids when she was in her younger years.

Due to her contract with Morrigan she also has a nearly endless lifespan, things like being completely burned alive - or blown apart will kill her quite easily, but other forms tend to be a bit more difficult. Cutting off her head will end up killing her after her 'contract' requirements expire - unless reattached before she breaks her 'deal'. She was given her youth, and made difficult to kill, because Morrigan wished to have an Avatar on the Earthen plane who could help fulfill her will. It was also in part to satisfy the vow of vengeance a young Priestess screamed to the gods.

The woman has enhanced senses, reflexes, and physical capabilities. She is used to hunting vampires, and this aids her in her assigned task. She is not a Slayer, her killing of vampies is merely a means of exacting her personal revenge and continuing her contract with Morrigan. These enhanced capabilities might make her seem like a Vampire, or other world creature to those that don't know what she is (which is most people). When she fulfills one of her contractual obligations (Consumption of Vampiric blood within one moon cycle at a minimum) she even uses retractable fangs that were a gift from the Crow Goddess.

Since she has been alive for a good long while, she has also been capable of learning and adapting many Fae magics for her own personal use. Predominantly she focused on Glamour and partial shapeshifting (Though she can do full shapeshifting), to aid her in hiding among the humans.

These abilities come with a downside though, the more she uses her magic, the faster she uses up her 'feeding source' that was previously attained. The more she fights, the more magic she uses, the more she needs to 'feed' to keep within her contract with Morrigan. Should she ever truly break her contract, it is theorized that her gifts from Morrigan would be removed - and she would age to dust (Which might actually be the case, but she might also just be left to try to survive in the human world as it is, no one rightly knows. Avatars of Gods usually do not live as long as this one has.)

Morrigan gave her two markings the wings that were used to show her as the 'avatar' of the Goddess of Death and battle, and the 'full moon' that is Tattooed on Aithne's right wrist. The Moon Tattoo is the 'timer' that Aithne uses to know how long she has before she has to feed on a vampire again. This tattoo will slowly go through the moon phases as she uses up her 'reserve'. It also will slowly 'fill' in with white till it's a full moon again as soon as she has consumed enough to satisfy her deal.

The last of her abilities is the living tattoo that covers her shoulder blades. The ink can spread and grow as she pleases, even extending the length of her back and the back of her legs. This tattoo is her 'wings' her marking from Morrigan, and with proper focus - or an application of energy and appropriate time - she can manifest them as a pair of large black wings.

Brief Background:
Aithne has been alive so long that she herself has forgotten her original name. What she does remember very clearly is her years growing and learning with the Druids, while serving as a Handmaiden and companion to a slightly older female named 'Boudica'. Yes, that Boudica, and that is what helps lead to some interesting things. Aithne served her Queen quite loyally but was called back to her home family due to some issues with illnesses. Her training as a Druid was useful for her family - her people - and she was focused on trying to help them.

She regretted being unable to stand beside her Queen when Boudica went on her slaughtering of the Romans, she wished she could be there - but she had other things to attend to.

It turned out that the strange 'blood disease' was caused by two puncture marks on the victims that survived. Some were left like they were ravaged by beasts, and the woman began to create a plan. The beasts came at night, and since the men were at war - Aithne would be the one to hunt the beasts. She got more than she bargained for, unaware that the ones hunting her tribe were defectors of the Roman Legion that had been transformed by a Vampire that fancied becoming a God.

Her village was slaughtered, and she nearly lost her life. As the men ravaged and destroyed her people - she fought to the best of her ability. Using the magics she was taught, and trying desperately to prevent her people's slaughter. She failed, and then the beasts turned upon her. Some fleeing into the recesses of the world - later to be slowly hunted by her (Or one of the Slayers over the years that passed) - the ones that remained fell upon the Priestess and began feasting.

Her soul screamed to her gods with such power that she was answered, Morrigan placed her Avatar mark upon the human and gifted her with her revenge - all she had to do in exchange was follow the rules given to her by Morrigan, and accomplish tasks as she was given them. Morigan made sure that after her Avatar survived that night - that she was given ample training among the Fae and the Courts, and the other Celtic Gods. Then she - Aithne's original self - was released upon the world to do as Morrigan bade.

Considering the rather 'hands off' approach most Celtic Gods took, Aithne's work generally consisted of making sure that the Fae were abiding by the laws of interacting with mortals - and hunting down any creatures that Morrigan deemed to be threats. Generally, these were situations where a creature had been hunting children and Aithne was used to 'end' them. Over the ages she has hunted down the Vampires responsible, but she is sure there has to be at least one more out there, for she does not know if a Slayer got to the 'Leader' of the group that had taken out her people.

She has remained in the shadows of the world, sometimes being pulled back to Morrigan's realm for long spans of time - before being sent back out. Slumbering, training, living. But never quite living, as she has started to find that her life has become the same thing - just a different day. Now Morrigan has sent her out into what is quite literally the most interesting situation she has ever been in. She's to find those trying to keep the humans safe, and aid them. However that will come about, she isn't quite sure, but she does know that this is the most fun she's had in quite a long time.

Appearance:

The woman is from a time when humans were much smaller, so her slight size of 5'2'' in her 'natural' state is probably considered laughable to many men and women of this day and age, which mind you she was actually the taller of her female friends. Aithne will often use a modified combination of Glamour and Shapeshifting to adjust her body to stand taller - if desired - but she really avoids this as it tends to cause her to run out of her 'reserve' sooner rather than later.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 14, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Name: Aithne Boyd (Last name is 'assumed') - Most Vampires know of her as 'The Death Crow' but even then it's more like a whispered tale used to terrify new turns into listening to their sires.
Species: Human - Avatar of Morrigan
Powers:
As an Avatar of Morrigan Aithne has been capable of using ritual and ambient magics for many years. These are more Druidic in their basis, as she was trained with the Druids when she was in her younger years.

Due to her contract with Morrigan she also has a nearly endless lifespan, things like being completely burned alive - or blown apart will kill her quite easily, but other forms tend to be a bit more difficult. Cutting off her head will end up killing her after her 'contract' requirements expire - unless reattached before she breaks her 'deal'. She was given her youth, and made difficult to kill, because Morrigan wished to have an Avatar on the Earthen plane who could help fulfill her will. It was also in part to satisfy the vow of vengeance a young Priestess screamed to the gods.

The woman has enhanced senses, reflexes, and physical capabilities. She is used to hunting vampires, and this aids her in her assigned task. She is not a Slayer, her killing of vampies is merely a means of exacting her personal revenge and continuing her contract with Morrigan. These enhanced capabilities might make her seem like a Vampire, or other world creature to those that don't know what she is (which is most people). When she fulfills one of her contractual obligations (Consumption of Vampiric blood within one moon cycle at a minimum) she even uses retractable fangs that were a gift from the Crow Goddess.

Since she has been alive for a good long while, she has also been capable of learning and adapting many Fae magics for her own personal use. Predominantly she focused on Glamour and partial shapeshifting (Though she can do full shapeshifting), to aid her in hiding among the humans.

These abilities come with a downside though, the more she uses her magic, the faster she uses up her 'feeding source' that was previously attained. The more she fights, the more magic she uses, the more she needs to 'feed' to keep within her contract with Morrigan. Should she ever truly break her contract, it is theorized that her gifts from Morrigan would be removed - and she would age to dust (Which might actually be the case, but she might also just be left to try to survive in the human world as it is, no one rightly knows. Avatars of Gods usually do not live as long as this one has.)

Morrigan gave her two markings the wings that were used to show her as the 'avatar' of the Goddess of Death and battle, and the 'full moon' that is Tattooed on Aithne's right wrist. The Moon Tattoo is the 'timer' that Aithne uses to know how long she has before she has to feed on a vampire again. This tattoo will slowly go through the moon phases as she uses up her 'reserve'. It also will slowly 'fill' in with white till it's a full moon again as soon as she has consumed enough to satisfy her deal.

The last of her abilities is the living tattoo that covers her shoulder blades. The ink can spread and grow as she pleases, even extending the length of her back and the back of her legs. This tattoo is her 'wings' her marking from Morrigan, and with proper focus - or an application of energy and appropriate time - she can manifest them as a pair of large black wings.

Brief Background:
Aithne has been alive so long that she herself has forgotten her original name. What she does remember very clearly is her years growing and learning with the Druids, while serving as a Handmaiden and companion to a slightly older female named 'Boudica'. Yes, that Boudica, and that is what helps lead to some interesting things. Aithne served her Queen quite loyally but was called back to her home family due to some issues with illnesses. Her training as a Druid was useful for her family - her people - and she was focused on trying to help them.

She regretted being unable to stand beside her Queen when Boudica went on her slaughtering of the Romans, she wished she could be there - but she had other things to attend to.

It turned out that the strange 'blood disease' was caused by two puncture marks on the victims that survived. Some were left like they were ravaged by beasts, and the woman began to create a plan. The beasts came at night, and since the men were at war - Aithne would be the one to hunt the beasts. She got more than she bargained for, unaware that the ones hunting her tribe were defectors of the Roman Legion that had been transformed by a Vampire that fancied becoming a God.

Her village was slaughtered, and she nearly lost her life. As the men ravaged and destroyed her people - she fought to the best of her ability. Using the magics she was taught, and trying desperately to prevent her people's slaughter. She failed, and then the beasts turned upon her. Some fleeing into the recesses of the world - later to be slowly hunted by her (Or one of the Slayers over the years that passed) - the ones that remained fell upon the Priestess and began feasting.

Her soul screamed to her gods with such power that she was answered, Morrigan placed her Avatar mark upon the human and gifted her with her revenge - all she had to do in exchange was follow the rules given to her by Morrigan, and accomplish tasks as she was given them. Morigan made sure that after her Avatar survived that night - that she was given ample training among the Fae and the Courts, and the other Celtic Gods. Then she - Aithne's original self - was released upon the world to do as Morrigan bade.

Considering the rather 'hands off' approach most Celtic Gods took, Aithne's work generally consisted of making sure that the Fae were abiding by the laws of interacting with mortals - and hunting down any creatures that Morrigan deemed to be threats. Generally, these were situations where a creature had been hunting children and Aithne was used to 'end' them. Over the ages she has hunted down the Vampires responsible, but she is sure there has to be at least one more out there, for she does not know if a Slayer got to the 'Leader' of the group that had taken out her people.

She has remained in the shadows of the world, sometimes being pulled back to Morrigan's realm for long spans of time - before being sent back out. Slumbering, training, living. But never quite living, as she has started to find that her life has become the same thing - just a different day. Now Morrigan has sent her out into what is quite literally the most interesting situation she has ever been in. She's to find those trying to keep the humans safe, and aid them. However that will come about, she isn't quite sure, but she does know that this is the most fun she's had in quite a long time.

Appearance:

The woman is from a time when humans were much smaller, so her slight size of 5'2'' in her 'natural' state is probably considered laughable to many men and women of this day and age, which mind you she was actually the taller of her female friends. Aithne will often use a modified combination of Glamour and Shapeshifting to adjust her body to stand taller - if desired - but she really avoids this as it tends to cause her to run out of her 'reserve' sooner rather than later.

I see no issues with her.

Accepted.

CS and OOC threads will be up later tonight, followed by an  IC thread or five.

Anyone want any specific locations?

sullivanthedreadlord

My O/O Page