GO GO POWER RANGERS

Started by CrazEGrl, August 10, 2008, 07:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazEGrl

Would anybody be interested doing a adult like power rangers? At least 18 and we would need villains to.

Jefepato

There was a short-lived Power Rangers game on here a while back.  I might be interested in a villainous role.

LordAnubis

Would be intresting.  Going to just do monsters or evil rangers?  Last game was evil rangers.

Atlus

:o Adult themed Power Rangers. I would never have thought of it, but now that the idea is out there I'm strangely intrigued. The adult in me is laughing maniacally, but you've made my inner child cry. Aw who'm I kidding, my inner child is a perv too. What section do you see this going in?
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

CrazEGrl

uuumm  I really dont know maybe group games but i was thinking they would be the normal good power rangers and the evil people ex: monsters evil rangers or anything bad and then the good fight the bad but mostly the good would win cause i kill the enemy with beauty lol :P well im ready to start whenever you guys are but first off we need a head ranger like the red ranger a leader cause im going to be the pink ranger lol.

LordAnubis

I'm at a toss up.  part of me wants to play a ranger and another part wants to be a Villian.  Just because it'd be cool to play a mastermind villian, letting the rangers kill off little monsters as I try to make bigger and better moves.

Darwishi

Heh, I ran the old Ranger game, and found out I rather suck at running games. ^^  I could go with playing the Red Ranger...so long as it could be a girl. ^^

CrazEGrl

well hey lord how bout this you can play a ranger and a villain. and ok dar

LordAnubis

Per curiousity, while I try to figure out my chosen villian and ranger.  Any particular incarnation? (Dinosaurs, Thunder, Ninja, Shogun, Space, Cars, other cars, strange animals, government sponsered)  Or do you have something of your own in mind.

And leaning towards my Villian being a Fallen ranger, just because it's always fun to leave the hero's with the "can't outright kill him, must defeat him because he is human and other some spell."

CrazEGrl

LordAnubis

Sorry, I was into it when they first came out and then my younger brother got into them when I dropped it and I have a fairly accurate memory so I was suddenly flooded with all the incarnations of the rangers when I was trying to think of my choice.

CrazEGrl

if you wouldn't mind lord would mind taking over command of this role play lol because i think it would be a lot better and it would last longer if you ran it for me then if i ran it myself lol please

LordAnubis

Lol, I'm not entirely sure how well it'll work,  I don't have alot of luck running games, but if people want to, I can handle alot of the NPC's and Villians when we need new ones.  WOn't let you completely off the hook CrazE, since it was your idea to start.

CrazEGrl

well are you ready to start?

LordAnubis

Just need to hammer down what area.  I'm thinking if it's going to be Adult themed power rangers it'd be NC exotic, since the moster's in question might have intresting attacks, unless I'm missing your intended direction with the game.

As a double check

we have 3 confirmed rangers counting myself,
My villian
Jep's possibel villian
and Atlus's intrest.

RubySlippers

Heh don't they need a mentor and mystic seer leader, how about a gorgeous green forest nymph and druidess NYMPHO who imbues the rangers with their morphers and zords. And fucks anything that moves including her won attacks that work on monsters if she has to get dirty. :)

CrazEGrl

ok ruby your in and thats good lord but as long as there isnt to much bondage and no bondage on my character lol and also if anyone wants to join even after we start they can and ima say we can have 7 rangers so that means 5 more since i am a ranger and lord has a ranger but there can be unlimited evil peoples or monsters

Darwishi

Four rangers.  Since I'm playing red.  Also I know this isn't dino, but it fits!  Also it isn't anything horrible, it's just a red ranger that gets her butt kicked. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-gvH-2k4sw

Will have to think up a profile for mine, which set of dino rangers we going with?  In terms of the original, and then there were some a couple of years ago...

Idej

If it is alright I wouldn't mind playing as either a ranger or a one of the bigger villains.  Being the one pulling the strings wouldn't be too bad.  Or have the fallen ranger pulling the strings and having the big evil monster dude being the face.  Either way I want to jump in on this one.

Though it will take time for me to reconnect with Power Rangers.  I stopped after the original series stopped.

Darwishi

By the by, I was wondering if instead of Zords someone wanted the Rangers themselves to grow?  Just was a random thought I had, if not that's cool...

LordAnubis

Yeah I was writing an intro to explain a lack of present rangers.

And I don't see many of the ranger's being kept long term easily.  Figure the most 'bondage' a random Ranger would have to deal with is a monster grappling and pinning them with any tentacles or appropriate appendages they might have.  Specifc to rangers wantig to eb caught and such can be talked about later.

(Craze)I was looking for your On's and Off's and couldn't find a thread.  

Given the nature of the game, humaniod monster's attackign people and fighting/molesting rangers if anyone has any red flags or things they specficly don't want to happen please speak up.  I know not to strap Craze down, at least not in a sexual manner.  So I can plan ahead.  I just hate getting surprises dumped on me mid game of "Oh yeah... never wanted to do that...  Guess you have to fix that."  

CrazEGrl

pretty much all i hate is bondage lol

LordAnubis

I like zords just because possibility of changing them out mid game if needed.  At least on my end, I don't intend on making too many big huge monsters, at least not when you have the full group at your disposal.  Because it'd get boring for one person to ger to run the fight controlling the combined zords.  I'd want to keep it when you'd have to remain dissassembled so everyone keeps participating.  PLus just tactically smart to wait until they are not at full strength to try and cut loose.

CrazEGrl

yea i like the zords also just no mega zord lol and lord by anychance you gonna be able to have the thread up anytime soon cause it's kinda later here like after mid night and i gotta work in da mornin.