Battlestar Erotica

Started by CaptainErotica, March 07, 2010, 06:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

I'll probably place it in NC just in case.

I'm working the opening post. I'll post the link here whenever it is ready.

Kate

can you just link the profile thread in the first post of IC, ideally have the profile thread first (makes matters easier)

CaptainErotica

I will set up a game overview thread -I think that is what you are talking about- with the various links for Characters, OOC, and whatever other threads we need.

playfullchick76

That, or make it up and tell us which forum its in, exactly, and what its called. Its what i do.

CaptainErotica

I haven't forgotten you guys/gals. I've just been suffering from a bad coital headache, so it might be another day or two, before I get this going. Sorry for the wait.

Lady Kitsune

Coital?  That's bad.  :o
I am working on it, I swear!

CaptainErotica

Not usually, but if it persists i'm going to have to go get it checked, in case it is an Anurism.

Marvin

I might be into this, just need to make me a character if there's still an opening left. Be back with a character asap if so. (Posted it, just in case..)

Name: Marvin “Marv” Viari
Call Sign: Ink – ('Due to his many Tauron tattoos')
Homeworld: Tauron
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair/Eyes: Black / Light-hazel

Appearrance: Marv keeps his black hair in a short military cut, and shaves his face every day as part of his daily routine. His eyes appear to shift in color from a light brown to a bright golden-green. He is athletically trim and conditions himself every day to stay on the edge of his physical abilities, and he can be seen running down the corridors in the early mornings. There can be no mistakes made about his cultural belongings, mainly due to his many Tauron tattoos.  (will arrange a picture later)

Personality: Marvin is considered loyal and disciplined by his superiors when on duty, but he has spent many days in the brig due to incidents with civilians and off-duty officers who challenged his honours, wich is the main reason to his current rank. He's proud to be a Tauron and follows the Tauron beliefs and traditions by the book, challenge his  honor and you will most certainly make an enemy.

Background:
Marvin was born in the city of Hypatia, capitol city of Tauron, to Kate and Ando Viari. Ando was a prominent member of the Viari crime-family's inner circle, and Marv spent most of his youth trying to prove his loyalty to the family, and made himself quite a reputation in the neighborhood. Near his nineteenth birthday, a full scaled war between the Viari family and the rivaling Otani family erupted, and as a result, the leader of the Viari were killed and almost all members the Viari were either assassinated or incarcerated during the following year. Marv himself, were convinced by his dying sister to leave this blood-stained spiral of vengeance, and so, at the age of 22, he left Tauron for the Colonial Fleet's training program.

Five years later, Marvin woke to the news of a Cylon attack.

The story so far -> Legacy of Castille
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)

Lady Kitsune

Nice profile.  I'm sure it will be fine.
I am working on it, I swear!

CaptainErotica

It is indeed. If things go well this will get going tomorrow.

CaptainErotica

I finally got this up and running. I know this a way to link all of the threads together, but I must not have done it correctly, but these are the current threads.

Main
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64299.0

OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64300.0

Characters
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64301.0

I will add quarters, and threads for certain areas of the ship if/as we need them. I'm also debating whether or not to make a separate thread for the sex scenes, so as not to bog down the game, but we'll see how it goes.

Feel free to post in the main thread and interact with one another. Most of all have fun.

Don't forget to post your character sheet to the Character's thread.