Lord to Liege

Started by Phoenixstar1228, September 25, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixstar1228

When I signed up, I ticked the Lord box when Liege would be more appropriate.  I'm genetically male, however I identify as bigender.  I often role play male, female, and intersex characters. While this isn't a problem most of the time, there are members who are of the opinion "You have a penis and I'm not comfortable with roleplaying with you" when I try to play a character with a vagina.  I think having my title changed to Liege will help a bit.  Also, I'm working on changing all of my records (online and off) to a nonbinary gender if the institution allows it.  For me, Liege is more appropriate than Lord.  How would I go about getting it changed?

desert ashes

To go about having your gender title changed please contact one of our Gods or Goddesses (Cecilia, Mithlomwen, or Valerian) who will be happy to assist and talk with you and take it from there. :) 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Beguile's Mistress

PM one of the Staff (I'm on bread right now) to have this taken care of.  They'll be more than happy to help you out.

Inkidu

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 25, 2013, 09:05:15 AM
PM one of the Staff (I'm on bread right now) to have this taken care of.  They'll be more than happy to help you out.
With butter and jam? Because that's like the best mental image I have had in months. :3
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Phoenixstar1228

Thanks everyone for your replies ^.^ I've pmed the suggested parties and hopefully I can get it changed.