End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyra

Parlabane

essential

(Good devilish hedonist trampoline essential...it's an interesting personal ad specification)

Cyra

Quote from: Parlabane on October 19, 2010, 07:40:40 AM
(Good devilish hedonist trampoline essential...it's an interesting personal ad specification)
Good morning Parlabane and welcome.  Hope your enjoying your approval process so far.  If your gonna play in this thread, I must warn you that I enjoy words that end with y.  I know that there's a couple of people who get frustrated with that, but it's all in fun. :-*

Lovely

Insanityenviesme

Yes and its not a couple of people, Cy :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Oh pooh Insanity! 
Silly :P

Insanityenviesme

Yipes! She's at it again!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Just for you Insanity.
Saintly O:)

Insanityenviesme

you had better stop or I'm leaving!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

All that would prove is that your fickle :P
Unity :P

Bye bye :-*

SSJ4Gojeta

Cyra

Yeah! Someone to play with!

Kiss

Bubbles

Sin.

hii SSJ darling :D
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Cyra

Bubbles!! I could put out a y word*giggles* but I'll leave them for the Insane one.

Night

Insanityenviesme

Hey..that's not fair!!!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

CY awesome girl! high five! <3

Sensible.
A/AO/O's

Cyra

<3 to Bubbles

Edible

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Bubbles

Quote from: Cyra on October 19, 2010, 09:37:28 AM
<3 to Bubbles

Edible
hihii- we make a good team x'D

Yawns.

srry I took over Insanity's Y's :D
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-luffs on Bubbles for saving him-

Super
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

That's ok Bubbles, I've overwhelmed him with so many y's that he now cries about it.

revenge

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Bubbles

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 19, 2010, 09:43:33 AM
-luffs on Bubbles for saving him-

Super
you are such a cutie when you luff me  <3

CY..hihi that is true indeed :D

Yellowish.
A/AO/O's

Cyra