News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

IMMORTALS AFTER DARK BASED ROLEPLAY!

Started by Kahana, August 14, 2011, 03:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahana

I have concocted an elaborate, in-depth plot and would like a group of people familiar with the book series to help me carry it out.

Twenty years from when the book series takes place, the off-spring of some of the key characters return to the past in order to help their parents avoid the catastrophe that lead to the world becoming utter hell in a mere twenty years. In the future, these children are not only the last of the Lore, but also the last living things in existence, save for the Witch Mariketa and the Valkyrie Nix, who both are killed in the process of sending the children back to the past - they simply must succeed, or all of their suffering and loss will have been for naught.

What could cause such devastation?

Well, remember those idiot humans who had that island? Yeah, you know the one - the Order - the one's who thought they could contain the likes of Lothiare, Malkom Slaine, a MacRieve - they had even managed to ensnare an Arch-Fury; don't ask me how.

Well, those guys had experimented with Ghouls before - had created some, tested their strengths and weaknesses. Well, let's say they created a bit more than they should, and altered them a bit too much, using both magic and science, that created a sort of uber-ghoul, highly-infectious, and extremely hard to kill. The ghouls killed entire continents in a matter of months - they even wiped out their cousins the Wendigos entirely. Within a year, ghouls were all one could see.

And you thought Zombie apocalypses were only for the movies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those interested will be able to create their own original children; but the book canons are vital as well. I must ask that few or no other original characters are created, save for the children. There are four current openings, as I will be playing the fifth child. You can also choose who their parents are, though I must ask that each child have a different set of parents. I wish to gather interested and loyal writers before any more detail is given, or anything more is discussed. Either reply here or PM me to indicate interest; please state who you would like to play, as well. For now, I want to collect both people in the main couples - Lochlain and Emma, Lucia and Garreth, Malkom and Carrow,  Sebastian and Kaderin, etc. And if you have a mind to play a side-character, such as Nix, Rok, etc, feel free. Please note that I will also be interested in collecting 'destined' mates for the children later down the road - which can either be unattached canons, or unattached originals.

For the sake of keeping pace and creating a believable, vivid environment, I must again ask that only writers who have read at least most of her series, and who are considered 'advanced' role players apply. I intend this to be long-term and in-depth.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The characters listed directly below are the characters that are currently spoken for and will be involved in this story-line, as well as a bit about them.

The Children of the Lore!: [Original Characters!]
*Seryna Wroth; half-vampire/half-phantom; youngest and only daughter of Conrad and Neomi Wroth.
*-spot reserved for SidheLady; character creation on-going-

The Canons!:

*Nix the Everknowing; Eldest Living Valkyrie; Soothsayer without Equal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WANTED CANONS!:

The Parents/Couples:
*Conrad & Neomi Wroth
*Cadeon & Holly Woede
*Bowen & Mariketa MacRieve
*Lochlain & Emmaline Macrieve
*Garreth & Lucia MacRieve
*Sebastian & Kaderin Wroth
*Murdoch & Daniela Wroth
*Nikolai & Myst Wroth
*Malkom & Carrow Slaine
*Rydstrom and Sabine Woede
*Aidan & Regin Chase

The Unmated/Extra Canons:

*Ullieam MacRieve
*Munro MacRieve
*King Kristoff
*Lothaire
*Rok
*Deshazior
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For further character ideas, please browse here, as this is by no means all of the playable characters; just the main open ones. Please feel free to pick from either list!

http://wickedscribeskresleycole.wordpress.com/immortals-after-dark-character-profiles/

SidheLady

Wow, all I can say is...wow. Yes! I'd love to play if I can.

I dropped you a PM
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

Kahana

That would be wonderful, I appreciate your interest. I responded to your idea.

Kokaine

Awesome series, I've read all but the latest book. I would love to play Nix.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kahana

Alright, thank you! As this will be a first come - first serve basis, you have the spot! I'll post updates gradually, the more members I get interested, to let everyone know which characters are open and which ones are still needed! Thank you for joining us! Nix is one of my favorites!

Don't forget to spread the word to your friends!

Kahana

UPDATE VERSION 001!:

We are doing good with getting players interested, but we need at least half of the canon list, plus all of the children before we can start a plot.

If you have an original character you would like to play, negotiations might be made in order to accommodate both our needs!

If you have suggestions, comments, or questions, don't hesitate to PM me!

Again, this is a first-come/first serve basis, and please note that book canons are main priority, especially the parents of the children! Note that unmated female canons are welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have also decided that those who are at least familiar with the Lore and have read at least one or two books should have enough knowledge to play in this universe adequately. I apologize if I had seemed snobbish earlier; I just plan to keep everything canon.