Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

Jacob Shaw

【32】

【Male】

【Half vampire】

【 Security 】

✓ Straight sex
✓ Mutual masturbation
✓ Light bondage
✓ Oral giving/receiving

✘ Excessive torture
✘ Toilet play
✘ Homosexuality (not the idea just involvement)

► Jacob is an easygoing loveable lug. He has a personal moral code which he lives by. He has come to be thought of as a bigger brother figure by most of the working girls (and some of the more effeminate guys) whom he has come to regard as a kind of family and would gladly go above and beyond to protect. Underneath his easygoing façade is a smart calculating man whose sense of family weighs above all others.

► Jacob was orphaned at a young age due to tragic events. Growing up in a mission with other orphans he learned that life could be hard. He got to know a younger boy named Matthew and the two formed a close friendship. Often referring to each other as brother.
As time passed the boys grew into adulthood and could no longer stay at the orphanage. Setting out to the wide world the spent time doing various jobs working as farmhands and the like some legal some "less" than legal but always against persons who deserved it (crooked bankers, exploitive landowners etc). But after time the familiar sense of adventure grasped, and a luckily placed Army recruiters provided the answer.
Joining up they found that all that was promised, was not entirely true. However a sense of duty prevailed and they stayed with their duty. Ever the frugal one with regards to money. The Army provided all Jacob needed and he managed to save up  a sizeable sum. But events took a tragic turn, and a disastrous offensive made by their commanding officer led to the loss of many men including his friend Matthew. Eventually two years ago his tour of duty ended and he found himself stood outside Madame Velvet's, his cash burning a hole in his pocket.
Striding into the lavish establishment, entry allowed by the wad of cash in his pocket. He took a seat near the bar ordering a whiskey and deciding on which lovely girl would agree to accompany him for the night. When he noticed at the other end of the bar one of the "Jhon's" was attempting to get more for than what he paid for by a scared looking girl (obviously new by the looks of her). Feeling that something should be done about it  he approached the man to calm him down. But when he drew a blade his training kicked in, he grabbed the mans wrist wrenching it round. forcing him to turn to the bar and slamming his head into it splitting his lip. Jacob the proceeded to non to gently throw him out into the muddy street.
Unbeknownst to Jacob the whole altercation was watched by Lady Victoria herself. He must have impressed her as she offered him a job providing security for the establishment. After explaining the establishment and clientel and gauging his reaction she set out her rules and due to the "unique" aspects of some of the clients, she proceeded to give him half the blood kiss. Not turning him fully but slowing the ageing process, increasing his speed and strength. But with a limited regeneration ability, the need to sleep and the ability to survive on little blood and able to go out in daylight. That was two years ago, and he's starting to feel like he might have found his family.

〖 Baalborn87 〗

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Baalborn87 on February 21, 2013, 04:34:00 PM

Jacob Shaw

【32】

【Male】

【Half vampire】

【 Security 】

✓ Straight sex
✓ Mutual masturbation
✓ Light bondage
✓ Oral giving/receiving

✘ Excessive torture
✘ Toilet play
✘ Homosexuality (not the idea just involvement)

► Jacob is an easygoing loveable lug. He has a personal moral code which he lives by. He has come to be thought of as a bigger brother figure by most of the working girls (and some of the more effeminate guys) whom he has come to regard as a kind of family and would gladly go above and beyond to protect. Underneath his easygoing façade is a smart calculating man whose sense of family weighs above all others.

► Jacob was orphaned at a young age due to tragic events. Growing up in a mission with other orphans he learned that life could be hard. He got to know a younger boy named Matthew and the two formed a close friendship. Often referring to each other as brother.
As time passed the boys grew into adulthood and could no longer stay at the orphanage. Setting out to the wide world the spent time doing various jobs working as farmhands and the like some legal some "less" than legal but always against persons who deserved it (crooked bankers, exploitive landowners etc). But after time the familiar sense of adventure grasped, and a luckily placed Army recruiters provided the answer.
Joining up they found that all that was promised, was not entirely true. However a sense of duty prevailed and they stayed with their duty. Ever the frugal one with regards to money. The Army provided all Jacob needed and he managed to save up  a sizeable sum. But events took a tragic turn, and a disastrous offensive made by their commanding officer led to the loss of many men including his friend Matthew. Eventually two years ago his tour of duty ended and he found himself stood outside Madame Velvet's, his cash burning a hole in his pocket.
Striding into the lavish establishment, entry allowed by the wad of cash in his pocket. He took a seat near the bar ordering a whiskey and deciding on which lovely girl would agree to accompany him for the night. When he noticed at the other end of the bar one of the "Jhon's" was attempting to get more for than what he paid for by a scared looking girl (obviously new by the looks of her). Feeling that something should be done about it  he approached the man to calm him down. But when he drew a blade his training kicked in, he grabbed the mans wrist wrenching it round. forcing him to turn to the bar and slamming his head into it splitting his lip. Jacob the proceeded to non to gently throw him out into the muddy street.
Unbeknownst to Jacob the whole altercation was watched by Lady Victoria herself. He must have impressed her as she offered him a job providing security for the establishment. After explaining the establishment and clientel and gauging his reaction she set out her rules and due to the "unique" aspects of some of the clients, she proceeded to give him half the blood kiss. Not turning him fully but slowing the ageing process, increasing his speed and strength. But with a limited regeneration ability, the need to sleep and the ability to survive on little blood and able to go out in daylight. That was two years ago, and he's starting to feel like he might have found his family.

〖 Baalborn87 〗

Go ahead and post it c:
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

Okay! ^^ So I did do pictures correct, yay @ 3 @ So i'll do the first post which will start off in the morning just a bit before opening. So you can enter your character in their morning routines. Such and such. ^ u ^

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

immabanana

Genevieve Adolphia Dagmar

【 17 APPEARANCE-WISE/20 or so 】

【 FEMALE 】

【 VAMPIRE 】

【 MADAME VELVET'S FAVORITE GIRL 】

✓ Dominant Men and Women
✓ Rough-Housing
✓ Strong Liquor
✓ Sadism

✘ Submissive Men
✘ Bathroom Play
✘ Wimps
✘ Blond Hair

► Genevieve is one of the more silent girls. She usually only speaks when spoken to and carries with her an air of mystery. When she is not working for Madame Velvet, her downtime is spent with her nose in any history book she can get a hold of. She has quite an odd obsession with the time past. Many have described her as the "watcher" for the pure fact that she always seems to be looking rather than talking. It is true that with her habits of looking and listening she often picks up on secrets that many would prefer to stay buried. Lucky for them that she doesn't talk much, eh?

► Even when she was mere girl, Genevieve always had an odd hate for her fellow Germans. To her, blonde hair and blue eyes were very overrated. She was always reading, dreaming of places and homes beyond her own. It came as no surprise that when she came of age she hoped on the nearest ship and headed for the colonies. She worked low end jobs, since most of the English colonies preferred to hire their own kin to work for them. Taking whatever she could get and living however she could, it wasn't long until the smart young girl turned to crime in order find an end to her needs.

Eventually, she made her way to Louisiana, on the lamb and far to in debt to ever find her way out. It was a cold stormy night when Madame Velvet found her left for dead in a back alley not too far from her brothel. She saved her with the kiss of death and took her in as one of girls. While Genevieve may be relatively new to using her body for money, there is barely a thing that she won't do for the older vampire. 

〖 immabanana 〗
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: immabanana on February 21, 2013, 11:08:45 PM

Genevieve Adolphia Dagmar

【 17 APPEARANCE-WISE/20 or so 】

【 FEMALE 】

【 VAMPIRE 】

【 MADAME VELVET'S FAVORITE GIRL 】

✓ Dominant Men and Women
✓ Rough-Housing
✓ Strong Liquor
✓ Sadism

✘ Submissive Men
✘ Bathroom Play
✘ Wimps
✘ Blond Hair

► Genevieve is one of the more silent girls. She usually only speaks when spoken to and carries with her an air of mystery. When she is not working for Madame Velvet, her downtime is spent with her nose in any history book she can get a hold of. She has quite an odd obsession with the time past. Many have described her as the "watcher" for the pure fact that she always seems to be looking rather than talking. It is true that with her habits of looking and listening she often picks up on secrets that many would prefer to stay buried. Lucky for them that she doesn't talk much, eh?

► Even when she was mere girl, Genevieve always had an odd hate for her fellow Germans. To her, blonde hair and blue eyes were very overrated. She was always reading, dreaming of places and homes beyond her own. It came as no surprise that when she came of age she hoped on the nearest ship and headed for the colonies. She worked low end jobs, since most of the English colonies preferred to hire their own kin to work for them. Taking whatever she could get and living however she could, it wasn't long until the smart young girl turned to crime in order find an end to her needs.

Eventually, she made her way to Louisiana, on the lamb and far to in debt to ever find her way out. It was a cold stormy night when Madame Velvet found her left for dead in a back alley not too far from her brothel. She saved her with the kiss of death and took her in as one of girls. While Genevieve may be relatively new to using her body for money, there is barely a thing that she won't do for the older vampire. 

〖 immabanana 〗

Accepted ^^ Post her up!

yugi006

I'll get a post up soon.

We should have an OOC thread for the people in the game to post so that we don't clog this thread up with post.

Baalborn87

CarnivorousBunny

The way you code and colour your character skeletons and posts reminds me of Gaia Online  ::)  But that's not really a bad thing, it's more surprising than anything.

SUPERDUPER interested!  I'm up for making a dancer and backup bartender or a client.  Which do you need more?

Also, i won't be able to make a proper character sheet until I get home from my trip, which will be in 2 days.
I can come up with a basic idea, then flesh her out later when I get home
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on February 23, 2013, 05:17:21 AM
The way you code and colour your character skeletons and posts reminds me of Gaia Online  ::)  But that's not really a bad thing, it's more surprising than anything.

SUPERDUPER interested!  I'm up for making a dancer and backup bartender or a client.  Which do you need more?

Also, i won't be able to make a proper character sheet until I get home from my trip, which will be in 2 days.
I can come up with a basic idea, then flesh her out later when I get home

That's where I originated from x3 Thank you!
Yay, umm well we need whatever so whatever you want to be is fine with me. Oh it's okay post her whenever you can!

LeKinkyTaco

Baalborn87

Is there a vampyre telepathy in this Universe. Would that be how they would let Jacob now they need assistance?

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Baalborn87 on February 23, 2013, 03:13:02 PM
Is there a vampyre telepathy in this Universe. Would that be how they would let Jacob now they need assistance?

You just have spidey senses! Hehe x3 That could work! What you suggested.. Not the spidey senses..

CarnivorousBunny

So the two ideas I came up with before I went to bed were these:

The customer: An abused and lost South East Asian mythical being who is bound to earth (I'll need to PM you more details about this if I decide to go with this one), and uses the Madame Velvet's as a way to get back at men for what they did to her in the past.

The dancer: I'd be going the way of American Gods here by making my character a Muse (one that relates to romance or song) from ancient Grecian times with no other place to go other than Madame Velvet's. 

What do you think?

PS: I also came from Gaia, but when I came here I considered the lack of ornate texts and fancy colors a welcome relief @___@
my  o&o and a&a

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on February 23, 2013, 04:07:51 PM
So the two ideas I came up with before I went to bed were these:

The customer: An abused and lost South East Asian mythical being who is bound to earth (I'll need to PM you more details about this if I decide to go with this one), and uses the Madame Velvet's as a way to get back at men for what they did to her in the past.

The dancer: I'd be going the way of American Gods here by making my character a Muse (one that relates to romance or song) from ancient Grecian times with no other place to go other than Madame Velvet's. 

What do you think?

PS: I also came from Gaia, but when I came here I considered the lack of ornate texts and fancy colors a welcome relief @___@

Hehehe ummm you do know as a dancer she would also be one of the girls, right? And I don't really understand the customer one. >.<

LeKinkyTaco

OOC Made and posted on the front page ^ u ^

So only the members should post there so we won't be flooding this one with our nonsense! Hence I said ONLY THE MEMBERS which means unless you've been accepted, DON'T POST IN THERE, ^^

CarnivorousBunny

Yes, I do know the dancer would be oneof the girls :) would it be weird for a muse to be a brothel girl? I thought it was a pretty nifty idea :)

As for the customer I was going to base her off a legend in south east Asia. The legend says there is a kingdom up in the sky, and the people who live there have wings. The wings can come off, and turn into something like a sash. So in the legend a small group of sisters come down to visit earth and bathe in a pool of water, leaving their wings hanging on a tree. A man finds the sisters, and takes one set of wings, binding one of the sisters to earth.
I was thinking of doing something based off that, but instead of making the woman his wife, the man uses her as a sex toy, and then sells her off. This pattern would be the theme of her life. I'd like to PM you more ideas I have for this, but only if I decide to go with this character. While I think the idea is interesting, I prefer not to play tragic characters
my  o&o and a&a

LeKinkyTaco

No I care not of the race you pick, and I do think a muse would make it interesting ^^

I still don't understand how it would make her a client..I get the story but wouldn't you be making her a girl?

Whatever you pick, it's nice. PM me the story, yeah? It's rather interesting ^^

Wyatt

If you are still accepting players, I submit Triste for your persual, and hopefully, approval:

TRISTE RICHLEAU

【 1,000+, appears 34 】

【 Male 】

【 Incubus 】

【 Client 】

✓ D/s, he delights in drawing out and dominating the will of a strong woman
✓ Bondage, primarily for purposes of orgasm and pleasure control
✓ Extensive foreplay
✓ Oral delights of all kinds

✘ Weakly submissive or passive partners
✘ Physical force -  true domination is an act of will and seduction, not violence
✘ Purely vanilla sex for the sake of sex
✘ Unintelligent partners who cannot hold his attention in a conversation

► Triste is deeply cynical when it comes to sex and his nearly immortal life in general.  He seeks the exceptional, the truly unique challenges, a woman of the kind that can be found almost nowhere, save in his faded dreams.  He has been drawn to Madame Velvet‘s lair in search of just such a woman, if she even exists.

► Triste has lived a hundred lifetimes, yet not in way that was mathematically definable in years, decades or even centuries. Born human in Caen, France, a city in the Normandy region, in 1041, to a minor Noble family, Triste was an unrepentant ladies man, one with a taste for the most forbidden of fruits. His reputation as a romantic scalawag notwithstanding, few complained of his talents or tastes and certainly no woman he bedded was ever left unsatisfied.

In time he came across an unearthly beauty named Lillabeth, though to be accurate it was she who hunted him down and her unearthly looks were truly that, as Lillabeth was a succubus, a demonic seducer and destroyer of men. She began to seduce Triste by letting him believe he was the pursuer, and after nearly a dozen unbelievably torrid love making sessions over a few days, he was nearly drained and near to death.

Lillabeth, however, was being pursued too, by a religious Order devoted to the destruction of creatures like herself. Trapped in a burning building with Triste breathing his last passionate gasps in her arms, she escaped by calling upon her great-grandmother, Lillith, Queen of the Lili-Atu, the ruler of all succubi and incubi. Lillith’s favor required a gift, even for her kin, for she was as cruel as she was beautiful, which is to say, beyond the comprehension of mortal men.

Triste was offered to Lillith as that gift and in him she sensed a talent and hunger that few humans possessed. He in turn was given a chance at life, but a damned one, yet he took it without hesitation and so became an Incubus, an immortal seductor and slave to his own never ending existence.

For an eon he has lived like this, his specialty lying within the dreams of the desperate, and so here he prowled, seeking those whom desired what he offered, souls nearly as dry as tinder that he could set aflame with his ability to incite passions, to take women to places that even in their dreams they could not imagine, not unless he corrupted those dreams to his own avaricious benefit.

Eternity for an immortal is as much curse as blessing, and Triste had found himself feeling more and more cursed as time went by. No longer satisfied with mere sustenance, his own heart was becoming a dark and forbidding place, his own needs becoming greater and his taste more particular. The essence of an average woman tasted like cinders in his mouth, he craved something more, something new, something…different, so on and on he walked, passing by dozens of potential victims and easy marks, until he sensed it.

〖 Wyatt 〗
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Wyatt on February 24, 2013, 11:11:34 PM
If you are still accepting players, I submit Triste for your persual, and hopefully, approval:

TRISTE RICHLEAU

【 1,000+, appears 34 】

【 Male 】

【 Incubus 】

【 Client 】

✓ D/s, he delights in drawing out and dominating the will of a strong woman
✓ Bondage, primarily for purposes of orgasm and pleasure control
✓ Extensive foreplay
✓ Oral delights of all kinds

✘ Weakly submissive or passive partners
✘ Physical force -  true domination is an act of will and seduction, not violence
✘ Purely vanilla sex for the sake of sex
✘ Unintelligent partners who cannot hold his attention in a conversation

► Triste is deeply cynical when it comes to sex and his nearly immortal life in general.  He seeks the exceptional, the truly unique challenges, a woman of the kind that can be found almost nowhere, save in his faded dreams.  He has been drawn to Madame Velvet‘s lair in search of just such a woman, if she even exists.

► Triste has lived a hundred lifetimes, yet not in way that was mathematically definable in years, decades or even centuries. Born human in Caen, France, a city in the Normandy region, in 1041, to a minor Noble family, Triste was an unrepentant ladies man, one with a taste for the most forbidden of fruits. His reputation as a romantic scalawag notwithstanding, few complained of his talents or tastes and certainly no woman he bedded was ever left unsatisfied.

In time he came across an unearthly beauty named Lillabeth, though to be accurate it was she who hunted him down and her unearthly looks were truly that, as Lillabeth was a succubus, a demonic seducer and destroyer of men. She began to seduce Triste by letting him believe he was the pursuer, and after nearly a dozen unbelievably torrid love making sessions over a few days, he was nearly drained and near to death.

Lillabeth, however, was being pursued too, by a religious Order devoted to the destruction of creatures like herself. Trapped in a burning building with Triste breathing his last passionate gasps in her arms, she escaped by calling upon her great-grandmother, Lillith, Queen of the Lili-Atu, the ruler of all succubi and incubi. Lillith’s favor required a gift, even for her kin, for she was as cruel as she was beautiful, which is to say, beyond the comprehension of mortal men.

Triste was offered to Lillith as that gift and in him she sensed a talent and hunger that few humans possessed. He in turn was given a chance at life, but a damned one, yet he took it without hesitation and so became an Incubus, an immortal seductor and slave to his own never ending existence.

For an eon he has lived like this, his specialty lying within the dreams of the desperate, and so here he prowled, seeking those whom desired what he offered, souls nearly as dry as tinder that he could set aflame with his ability to incite passions, to take women to places that even in their dreams they could not imagine, not unless he corrupted those dreams to his own avaricious benefit.

Eternity for an immortal is as much curse as blessing, and Triste had found himself feeling more and more cursed as time went by. No longer satisfied with mere sustenance, his own heart was becoming a dark and forbidding place, his own needs becoming greater and his taste more particular. The essence of an average woman tasted like cinders in his mouth, he craved something more, something new, something…different, so on and on he walked, passing by dozens of potential victims and easy marks, until he sensed it.

〖 Wyatt 〗

I like him, post 'em up!

Wyatt

Thank you for your quick response, and he is posted in the character thread.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Wyatt on February 24, 2013, 11:27:45 PM
Thank you for your quick response, and he is posted in the character thread.

My pleasure, love~ Heheh you can come to the OOC thread because I will post the opening of the brothel tomorrow most likely since I have yet to get a reply to everyone or maybe tonight. Who knows~

CarnivorousBunny

Liryo, "Luisa" Baker

【 Appears to be about twenty-four 】

【 Female 】

【 Sky Maiden 】

【 Dancer and Brothel Girl 】

✓ Careful seduction
✓ NC and rough sex
✓ Independent individuals
✓ Foreplay

✘ Potty presents
✘ Anal
✘ Extreme torture and blood play
✘ Weak-willed people

► Luisa was once a playful, curious, a little air-headed, naive ray of sunshine with smiles to spare.  Now she feels trapped and lost, like a caged bird with clipped wings.

After a little over two hundred years of enslavement under at least four very different men, she became detached, and aloof.  Luisa gave up being angry long, long ago, now she has, more or less come to terms with her fate and tries to stay optimistic and alert.   
Luisa's view of men has become very cynical over the years, but despite these changes, Luisa is still ever playful and curious.

Being in Madam Velvet's brothel has given Luisa the feeling that she is freer to speak her mind and express herself, which she does, without holding back, every time she gets the opportunity to do so.

► Luisa is from a kingdom in the stars, not too far from the island of Palau, and she is also immortal.  In this kingdom, everyone is born with wings that detach and turn in to a sash.  Because of this nifty little trick, it was common practice for Luisa's people to travel down to Earth to mingle, explore or play.  Before Luisa lost her wings she took part in this practice quite frequently, traveling all over Southeast Asia, even when her kin told her to stop.
This was around the time that magic was becoming more legend and myth than fact of life, but people were still looking up to the heavens for a sign of something more.

To a desperate fisherman from the Philippines, Luisa, or Liryo at the time, was that something.  He witnessed her transformation, stole her wings and fed her an empty promise that he would return her wings if she stayed with him awhile.  With nowhere else to go, she agreed.  As worried as Luisa was, she could not have predicted the turn of events her life would take after that day.
At first he thought she would bring him good fortune, and when she didn't he figured a pretty girl to sell was as consolation prize was not such a bad thing.  The fisherman found a young, hoot blooded foreigner with money to spare at port.  Once she was sold explicit instructions were given never to return the sash to Luisa or she would disappear.  This foreigner brought Luisa to America, and she would never see southeast Asia again.

Three decades passed and when Luisa did not age a day the man became both amazed and afraid.  He called an acquaintance, a young scholar and aspiring painter with an open mind to try and help him figure out where she came from, and what she really was.  The scholar started teaching Luisa how to speak English, but a handful of months later her owner passed away, and she moved in with the scholar.  Life with him was generally peaceful, and he seemed to care for her well-being, but when his funds ran out he sold her to a rich relative.
Since then she's been passed down and around, eventually all these men lost names and faces.

As much as possible she tries to cling to what old practices she can to remind her not only of her home, but of when times were better.  She keeps an animist belief, and performs songs and dances from her home.
Having very different 'employers' has broadened her horizons in the world of entertaining, and home making (not to mention in the bedroom). Her skills include cooking, singing, dancing, cleaning, painting, nude modelling, and filing.

Luisa has tried to escape many times, but she cannot imagine a truly free and satisfying life as long as she is stuck here on Earth, and the age of iron and technology has made it much harder for her to steal back her wings.  She has been unsuccessful at every attempt, and her most recent one landed her in Madam Velvet's clutches.  At the moment she feels very little difference at Velvet's, but she is aware that Madame Velvet is more powerful than all of her former owners combined, so she is in no big rush to defy her newest master.

〖 CarnivorousBunny 〗
my  o&o and a&a

LeKinkyTaco

[quoteauthor=CarnivorousBunny link=topic=165997.msg7788121#msg7788121 date=1361839795]

Liryo, "Luisa" Baker

【 Appears to be about twenty-four 】

【 Female 】

【 Sky Maiden 】

【 Dancer and Brothel Girl 】

✓ Careful seduction
✓ NC and rough sex
✓ Independent individuals
✓ Foreplay

✘ Potty presents
✘ Anal
✘ Extreme torture and blood play
✘ Weak-willed people

► Luisa was once a playful, curious, a little air-headed, naive ray of sunshine with smiles to spare.  Now she feels trapped and lost, like a caged bird with clipped wings.

After a little over two hundred years of enslavement under at least four very different men, she became detached, and aloof.  Luisa gave up being angry long, long ago, now she has, more or less come to terms with her fate and tries to stay optimistic and alert.   
Luisa's view of men has become very cynical over the years, but despite these changes, Luisa is still ever playful and curious.

Being in Madam Velvet's brothel has given Luisa the feeling that she is freer to speak her mind and express herself, which she does, without holding back, every time she gets the opportunity to do so.

► Luisa is from a kingdom in the stars, not too far from the island of Palau, and she is also immortal.  In this kingdom, everyone is born with wings that detach and turn in to a sash.  Because of this nifty little trick, it was common practice for Luisa's people to travel down to Earth to mingle, explore or play.  Before Luisa lost her wings she took part in this practice quite frequently, traveling all over Southeast Asia, even when her kin told her to stop.
This was around the time that magic was becoming more legend and myth than fact of life, but people were still looking up to the heavens for a sign of something more.

To a desperate fisherman from the Philippines, Luisa, or Liryo at the time, was that something.  He witnessed her transformation, stole her wings and fed her an empty promise that he would return her wings if she stayed with him awhile.  With nowhere else to go, she agreed.  As worried as Luisa was, she could not have predicted the turn of events her life would take after that day.
At first he thought she would bring him good fortune, and when she didn't he figured a pretty girl to sell was as consolation prize was not such a bad thing.  The fisherman found a young, hoot blooded foreigner with money to spare at port.  Once she was sold explicit instructions were given never to return the sash to Luisa or she would disappear.  This foreigner brought Luisa to America, and she would never see southeast Asia again.

Three decades passed and when Luisa did not age a day the man became both amazed and afraid.  He called an acquaintance, a young scholar and aspiring painter with an open mind to try and help him figure out where she came from, and what she really was.  The scholar started teaching Luisa how to speak English, but a handful of months later her owner passed away, and she moved in with the scholar.  Life with him was generally peaceful, and he seemed to care for her well-being, but when his funds ran out he sold her to a rich relative.
Since then she's been passed down and around, eventually all these men lost names and faces.

As much as possible she tries to cling to what old practices she can to remind her not only of her home, but of when times were better.  She keeps an animist belief, and performs songs and dances from her home.
Having very different 'employers' has broadened her horizons in the world of entertaining, and home making (not to mention in the bedroom). Her skills include cooking, singing, dancing, cleaning, painting, nude modelling, and filing.

Luisa has tried to escape many times, but she cannot imagine a truly free and satisfying life as long as she is stuck here on Earth, and the age of iron and technology has made it much harder for her to steal back her wings.  She has been unsuccessful at every attempt, and her most recent one landed her in Madam Velvet's clutches.  At the moment she feels very little difference at Velvet's, but she is aware that Madame Velvet is more powerful than all of her former owners combined, so she is in no big rush to defy her newest master.

〖 CarnivorousBunny 〗
[/quote]

Accepted! Post her up ^^

CarnivorousBunny

Awesome, thanks :)  I'm going to be doing nothing all day today, just waiting for my flight (which is like 9 hours by now) so I'm probably going to come up with a post today.

And lurking in the OOC thread? :P
my  o&o and a&a

Silver

Hmm.. too bad you don't have any gentlemen working in the brothel...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡