Gratuitous violence (Extreme, Non-con) CLOSED

Started by Phoenixstar1228, March 27, 2013, 12:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixstar1228

I've gotten a few PMs regarding this RP, so I'm not looking for any more takers right now.  If it doesn't work out with the interested parties I'll open this back up.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hello!  First, I'd like to inform you that I am a full time college student who is also works part time.  Meaning I don't have much free time on my hands.  This means my posts tend to come in bursts, sometimes with a week or more in between.  If you're looking for someone who is very active we're probably not a good fit.  With that being said, let's continue.

If you're interested PM me.

What I'm looking for: Gratuitous violence. Rape, bondage, drugging, and all around violence.
I'll be playing: The female victim/submissive/subject/etc.
Who I'm looking for: A sadist.

I don't really have a plot in mind, but I'm thinking something in a sci-fi or fantasy setting. I'm looking to play a human (or humanish) female who is held captive and abused for some reason or another.  I'm open to suggestions on the plot/setting, and I'm open to a plethora of partners.  I'm thinking my character would be immortal or have some kind of rapid healing in order to take the abuse without dying. Below is a list of things that I would like to possibly incorporate into the rp. If anything on the list strikes your fancy, shoot me a pm.

• Tentacles
  • Knotted Penises
  • Barbed Penises
  • Large Penises
  • Rape
  • Bondage
  • Drugging
  • Bitting
  • Forced Labor
  • Vivisections
  • Large Insertions (Anal/Oral/Vaginal)
  • Surgeries