Gearheads!

Started by xarro, July 13, 2015, 01:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xarro

I've been more or less overwhelmed by this site, because I feel as tho, some of my strong interests aren't welcome here, so I tried searching out this topic and couldn't find much of anything. So here we go guys/gals, post your rides/whips/race cars, whatever you might have! I have three rigs and love each one, pictured is my Mazda! I also have a 2009 Nissan 370z and a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport(I'll get pics posted later)

This is my 2007 Mazda 3 iSport, 2.3 litre n/a, Cosmic Blue mica I love this little car even tho I've only had it for a little more than 2 years, it has a lot of spunk and is incredibly easy to mod out. I got the car kinda on whim right after I was just hours from buying my dream car, and it was unfortunately totaled by insurance, I got incredibly lucky and found something else that was just overly better and had just about everything I wanted. Current mods are: Corksport cat-back exhaust, LED/HIDs all the way around, Corksport front license plate offset, Corksport front sway bar. This year I plan on doing Corksport adjustable coilovers and an Exedy Stage 2 clutch kit.

So, what do you all drive/daily/race? Don't be scared!

Beguile's Mistress

That is gorgeous.  My favorite car in the whole world is a '65 Mustang Convertible; navy with white or camel interior being the color scheme.  I don't even have a picture of one.  My current rid is a silver Hyundai SG 350; a nice car even though it's not all that flash.

xarro

Thats super nice, I will have a 1992 Mustang GT at some point, being that me and the Ford Mustang share a birthday, its destined to happen. Hyundai has stepped up its game in the last few years, I probably will never own one, but they certainly got some nice ideas that took off. The Genesis is a mad man, bad ass cars! A friend in my local crew has one, its a little track monster. Enjoy your ride! Everyone has their style and desires out of their own car, some folks just see them as a car, thats fine with me, as long as you take care of it, i can appreciate anyones vehicle

xarro

Does anyone else have anything cool?! Cmon guys, post 'em up, I'm sorry. But as a car enthusist, its easier for me to get to know someone by talking about their ride

Livrainbows

I had to sell my last car when I moved country, whatever one I end up buying next I know I will end up customising it. I'm a habitual artist, so I'll paint and modify it to my hearts content. Who cares about resell :D

xarro

Lol exactly! My vehicles are my babies, the only way my Mazda is leaving me is either, Zoom-Zoom *Kaboom* or....thats it lol. My Jeep needs quite a bit more attention than I can give it right now.  It needs a whole new exhaust and manifold. The things I'll do for my off road hobby, oh well.  It's worth it