Characters I play feature?

Started by Sabriel, March 14, 2010, 04:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Hello I like the idea of this feature although at first I found it a little confusing.

But well my purpose in opening up this thread is really to do with the following terms, Androsexual,Gynosexual and Hermosexual.

I pretty much knew or guessed what most of them where although I did google some to check and well the first reference I found to the first two where in an Urban dictionary :P

The second one I found no real reference too and I'm unsure if this is perhaps a type error or is actually supposed to relate to an attraction to Hermaphrodites.

I was just wondering if these terms are really the ones that should be used as not everyone is going to understand them and it could end up causing lots of crossed wires and confusion, I mean myself when asked about my sexuality I refer to the fact that if I was to be labeled and put in a box it would be brightly marked as "Sapphic" but that I have a BI/Pansexual outlook on life and people in general but I live my life in a Sapphic way am very happy.

Now I think Sapphic is a very common term, but a lot of people I speak with do not know what it means and I tend to end up happly explaining what it means, I have even been called a Lesbian geek in the past lol by other Lesbians too >.<   

I'm not asking for them to be changed or anything I just thought it might be helpful to point out this and well I was curious if Hermosexual is actually a real term Ive never come across it before now.

Mithlomwen

There is a discussion on this topic here.  It may be able to help clear some of this up for you.  :-)
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...