BOSCO - Boarding School Confidential Reopening! [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, October 22, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

So with my return, I'll be opening up Boarding School Confidential again. 
If you've played in it before, when it was open, I hope you decide to rejoin.  We had an incredible cast of characters, and I'd love to recreate that atmosphere again.

Summer Crest American school in Switzerland is the most prestigious boarding school in the world.  It's undeniable that only the cream of the crop can attend, considering how high the tuition is.  But the school isn't just the playground of the rich and influential, it's also the only known school to accept supernatural creatures in the world.  The waiting list to get in is so long that there's automatically a two year waiting period, but for those who are accepted, they'll find an education rivaled by none other.

But something new is coming to Summer Crest, something never before done at the school.  For the first time, the senior class will be required to participate in a pen pal program.  The program is completely confidential, and even the students won't know who they're writing to.  But what the teachers and school board isn't aware of, is the possible drama that this program could bring.  It's a good thing the students need some shaking up, or this could all end in disaster.

This game is a GBLTQA friendly, and it is highly encouraged to make such a character.

So the premise for this game is a light, easy game that revolves around the senior class at Summer Crest.  Said students will be randomly partnered up with another student to write to.  IC they will not know who the other person is, and they're under contract to not reveal their identities, although it's possible to ascertain who the person is by the content of the letters. 

The school itself is American, although it's located in Switzerland. They do accept students from other parts of the world, although said students must speak/understand English.  There will be a mix of human and monster characters, and all students are required to not reveal another students identity to anyone not affiliated with the school itself. 

Although the game will revolve around the pen pal program, there will be IC threads for characters to interact with each other.  This game will be freeform, and lean heavily towards a sandbox game, where the characters actions shape where the game will head.  There will be a lot of sex, so if that makes you uncomfortable, than this may not be the game for you.  The accepted character ages will be 17/18, and we'll be following a stricter character creation process than what you all may be normally used to.

If you are interested, and wish to create a character, you'll be given a list's of options to choose from, and you'll have to choose one option from each list.  These options are for flavor, and to help inspire your character creation process, and you are free to build upon them in any way you choose.  That being said, I'll of course be here to help you, so that said characters remain compatible for this game.  After the list's you'll find a character sheet you'll need to submit.  The sheet itself will be short, and it'll just give me an idea of what character you'd like to have.  There will be another, much more in depth character sheet for you to fill out, once you've been accepted.  Once an option in the character type list is taken, nobody else may use it.

Character Type

The Jock

The Jock excels in anything sports related, and was recruited for that purpose alone.  Said character may not be the brightest student, but is overall a well liked individual.

The Scientist

The Scientist excels in all things related to science.  They're already well known in the fair circuit, and can cook up anything in the school's labs.

The Outcast

The Outcast isn't the most welcomed of students at Summer Crest, but is incredibly talented with anything technological.

The Artist

The Artist is obviously the most artistic student at the school.  They are incredibly talented, and has already had some success selling their work.

The Drama Queen

Despite the term "Queen" being used, this spot can go to a male or female character.  Everyone knows that anywhere the Drama Queen goes, something interesting will happen. 

The Musical Prodigy

The Musical Prodigy can play any instrument, and is incredibly talented.  They can play any song by hearing it alone, and has been able to do so since a very young age.

The party Animal

The Party Animal loves a good time, and is known for their kick ass parties.

The Ruler

The Ruler is the most popular student at the school, and although they may not be liked by everyone, nobody can say that the Ruler isn't the most talked about student at Summer Crest.

The Editor and Chief

The Editor and Chief is the editor and chief of the schools newspaper, and is always on the lookout for a juicy story.

The Reporter

The reporter is known around the school as always looking for a good story.  They are hip to what's going on, and if one want's information, they'd definitely have it for you.

The Romantic

The Romantic believes that true love can conquer all, and is seen as being a little naive by their peers.

The Bully

The Bully is the tormentor of the school.  They may or may not have hidden reasons for being this way, but it's undeniable that this character type is feared by some, and disliked by others.

Species

The numbers next to these options show how many of each species we have so far.

Vampire

Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person/being.

Werwolf

A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature.

Mummy

Mummies are the preserved corpses of the dead, raised by Necromancy for various reasons. They are unique in that they give death curses to whatever being kills them.

Frankenstein

The first Frankenstein monster may have been made in a lab, but now they can reproduce, and their off spring are known for their greenish skin, and their gray tinted hair.

Zombie

A zombie is an animated dead body.  They are strictly carnivores, and prefer raw over cooked meat.

Demon

A demon is a hell monster, who mainly dwell in a hellish realm separated from the one humans live on, and only come into this realm to hunt, or for entertainment.

Witch

Witches can be male or female.  They look like regular humans, but they can use magic in the form of spells and ritualistic ceremonies.

Invisible Folk

Invisible folk are created in a lab, when they were given a serum that changed their genetic code, and gave them the ability to become completely invisible.

Fey Folk

The Fey folk are known to be prone to a high level of magic use, are known for their skill in seduction, have a slender build, are physically weak, and are more powerful in the wild, than in cities.

Human

Regular humans cannot use magic.

[center][font=georgia][b]Characters first Name's Student Records[/b][/font][/center]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (17/18)
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Character Type:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Dominance:[/b]
[b]Species Description:[/b]
[b]Power(s) Description:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Physical Features:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Family Info:[/b]

[b]Played by:[/b]
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

So there's three of the original cast back.  We need more! *Greedily makes grabby hands.*

Oooh, shall I insert more mystery into the game this time?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Niferbelle

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Niferbelle on October 23, 2012, 12:12:10 AM
I'd love to come back with my guy!

And I'd love to have you!  So that's, one witch, one incubus, one vampire, and one Fey!  Keep them coming, people!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I'm reusing the old character thread for this restart.  So if you've played in this game before, you can either repost your character, or not do anything.  All new applicants must submit their character sheets here or via PM for approval first, before posting them up in the character thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Astrofig

What does dominance mean? Is that just whether your charrie tops or not?

Nadir

Not quite. A dominant is the person who likes to be in control, while a submissive likes to be in someone else's control. Usually the dominant tops, but not always. It's a state of mind rather than a sexual position.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Astrofig on October 23, 2012, 03:47:29 PM
What does dominance mean? Is that just whether your charrie tops or not?

Quote from: Dim Hon on October 23, 2012, 03:49:48 PM
Not quite. A dominant is the person who likes to be in control, while a submissive likes to be in someone else's control. Usually the dominant tops, but not always. It's a state of mind rather than a sexual position.

Mhm, this.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 23, 2012, 04:05:34 PM
*bounces around and snogs on Dis*

Ooooohhhh a Josi snog!  Does this mean you're in to?

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 05:01:20 PM
*throws her hat in the ring for this* >.>

Woot woot!  I'm glad you're rejoining!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Oooooh, Judes BFF is back!!!  *Cheers!*  Welcome back to the game Gaga!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Yayssssssss! *Flails!*

I'm so glad, it's looking like we're getting the majority of the players back.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Oooooh, I can already see how awesomely hilarious this game is going to be!  Mmmmm, I should send the others a PM, to see if they're still interested.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

So far there's 1...2...3...4....5....6....7!  I think that's correct, we have 7 interested in coming back so far.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Definitely not bad at all.  I'm psyched that you're all coming back!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

May had something to do with a certain vampire/ sidhe duo in a certain hotel doing certain things in the dark...

undisclosedtoyou

Mmmmm, well those certain things being done in the dark is certainly incentive enough to stay!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, I think I'll have to stalk certain threads where things are going down in.....ahem!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sparrowhawke

I could be tempted to throw Terrance back in here. My muse seems to be making some reappearances so it's good timing xD

Saerrael

Mora

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on October 23, 2012, 09:04:38 PM
I could be tempted to throw Terrance back in here. My muse seems to be making some reappearances so it's good timing xD

Sweet!  I'd love to have you!

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 09:07:27 PM
Can I still sign up? <3

Of course!  What kind of character did you have in mind?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sparrowhawke

*nibbles at Sae*

.....Also don't call me that ;^; I'm trying to get rid of the ad'awwableness *Flails it away*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on October 23, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
*nibbles at Sae*

.....Also don't call me that ;^; I'm trying to get rid of the ad'awwableness *Flails it away*

Impossible!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 09:08:53 PM
Sweet!  I'd love to have you!

Of course!  What kind of character did you have in mind?
I was thinking, a submissive hermaphrodite vampire, if that's ok?

Saerrael

*can't recall the other vampire, only that there was another aside Nadir*

undisclosedtoyou

Ooooohhhhhh!  Now that would definitely be interesting.  I suggest you contact Dim, since shi plays the other vampy in the game.  It'll help with your character creation for sure.

Quote from: Saerra on October 23, 2012, 09:17:07 PM
*can't recall the other vampire, only that there was another aside Nadir*

There was another at some point in the game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Not noted down in the character sheet thread, so I have no idea who it was. *shrugs a shoulder*

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, I think it was a character that didn't last very long.  I'm not completely sure about it though, so if anyone does know, feel free to share.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Eh, Dis, did you remove the artist character type? As Abs is one.. *blushes*

Sparrowhawke

Astrofig

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on October 23, 2012, 09:27:42 PM
Eh, Dis, did you remove the artist character type? As Abs is one.. *blushes*

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on October 23, 2012, 09:28:50 PM
That's a good point, Terrance was an Outcast o-o

That's fixed, the full list of character types are now up again.

Quote from: Astrofig on October 23, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
Kelpie or merrow, y'all? I can't decide.....

Ooooh, I vote Merrow!  He could be on the swim team with Jude!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 09:18:57 PM
Ooooohhhhhh!  Now that would definitely be interesting.  I suggest you contact Dim, since shi plays the other vampy in the game.  It'll help with your character creation for sure.

There was another at some point in the game.
So do you think my idea's good? I could just wing the profile. Should I post it here? <3

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, I think your idea is great.  Feel free to write out a profile and post it up here for approval.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

The other vampire was going to be played by Mint but she pulled out before the game started.

Also - another vampire, how lovely!

Saerrael

Mora

Misa's Student Records

Full Name: Misa Saito
Sexuality: bisexual
Character Type: The Romantic

Species: Vampire
Dominance: Switch, leans toward Submissive
Species Description: Vampires are said to be immortal, but the main reason they 'live' forever is because they're already dead. They reach this state by being fed from by another vampire, and once the vampire's venom spreads throughout the victim's body, they die to be reborn as a vampire. That being said they are still dead. They have an unbeating heart and pale white skin. Assuming a vampire isn't killed again, he/she will live forever.
Power(s) Description: Misa is still new to the whole vampire concept, but she can choose to make others like her with a simple bite, though she can feed from someone without injecting her venom into them. Untili she grows stronger though, the victims will only come back as a bloodthirsty monster.

Personality: Misa is a very shy girl, though she can be very talkative once she gets to know each other. She wants to be the princess for a knight, and any sort of rejection could possibly leave her feeling betrayed. She's a lover, not a fighter, and is very sweet to almost anybody, though she IS able to acquire a grudge against someone. Misa would rather avoid someone than fight them. Misa clings to people right after she meets them, until she meets someone else. She likes to move around a lot, and in the off chance she finds a partner in love, she will remain loyal, but will still look for others.
Physical Features: Misa is slender, but very busty, her breasts being a small F cup. She always wears loose skirts to hide her 'extra little something'. Sharp fangs that she manages to hide most of the time, unless she is about to feed. Misa has two snakebite piercings, giving her a slight 'goth girl' look, which may at times cause people to keep their distance. Misa has a firm ass and nice legs, even though she IS rather short, standing at around 4'8". Misa has a 5" cock under her skirt, along with her woman parts. Her male appendage grows to 9" when she is erect.
Background:Misa was born a human, but her parents were killed by a bloodthirsty vampire clan.Never did she ever see any of the clan after this night, but she also never forgot them. They took everything from her, and she pledged to end them some day in the future. She was left alive, but only after she was turned into a vampire. She was sent by the state police to live with her aunt, who also happened to be a vampire, but the woman discovered Misa's 'birth defect' and decided she didn't want her. Since then, Misa's been thrown around between various boarding schools, and now she's at BOSCO.
Family Info: Misa's immediate family are all dead. Her aunt is a wealthy vampire lord, but wants nothing to do with the poor girl.

Played by: Mora

undisclosedtoyou

That's a pretty good outline.  Here's a quote from Dim's character profile, it has information about the sort of vampire we're accepting in this game.

QuoteA vampire is more dead than alive. They they cannot die from hunger or sickness or old age. If they can avoid death from a second party, they can exist eternally. A vampire can make others of their own kind, though it takes a well fed, well established vampire to create something more than a hunger crazed cretin. The more powerful the vampire, the greater the chance his or her childer will cross from life to undeath with their sanity.

Female vampires cannot carry a foetus to term after the transition, and a male can only procreate with a human a few months after transition. It makes having a family line highly difficult to maintain, and few manage it - though it has proven that the effort it takes is well worth it, as those who are born from a vampire and human have a much increased chance to have superior powers at the cost of a tenancy towards madness. 

As for the personality, background, and physical description area, can I get a bit more details?  I like what you have, just expound on it. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Ok I'll see what I can do. I thank Dim for showing the information.

Josietta

Autumn is a Romantic also! ;D though she's more of the hopeless variety. Lil innocent human girlie she is. >.<

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 11:01:12 PM
Ok I'll see what I can do. I thank Dim for showing the information.

Thanks!

Quote from: Josietta on October 23, 2012, 11:03:49 PM
Autumn is a Romantic also! ;D though she's more of the hopeless variety. Lil innocent human girlie she is. >.<

She is!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

*googles 'Merrow'*

Ooooh... I gather those would fall under Fae? Abs would be interested. Though, not sure how he'd feel about a Scot, considering he's Irish.

Nadir

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Mora

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on October 23, 2012, 11:11:08 PM
Oooh another werewolf. Poor Nadir  will have trouble ::)
Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
But she's a nice werewolf xD

Diiiiiimm... I think Kokaine is thinking Nadir and Absalom to be.. good and moral and such.. *giggles*
Oh, Gods.. Abs might have scouted another puppy..

Nadir

*sniggers*

Nadir is very partial to all sorts of werewolf, be they nice or nasty. They interest him on so many levels ::)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 11:20:50 PM
I edited. I'm hoping it's better now <3

She looks good.  The bit about the dimensions of her genitals made me giggle though, I didn't mean that kind of description.  But it's good.  Feel free to post her up in the character thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

*is wondering if school is really such a safe place for Lux after all* >.<

:P

My O/Os

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 11:30:41 PM
She looks good.  The bit about the dimensions of her genitals made me giggle though, I didn't mean that kind of description.  But it's good.  Feel free to post her up in the character thread.
Thank you <3 I didn't think that's what you meant, but I also think it's necessary <3

Nadir

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 11:34:21 PM
Thank you <3 I didn't think that's what you meant, but I also think it's necessary <3

No problem. :)

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:33:38 PM

:P

Two words for you...."It's.Not."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:33:38 PM

I had similar feelings about Terrance, but then I remembered I love torturing my characters =u=

Kokaine

Hehe... my girlie is tough, she can take it (I think >.>)... plus if it was safe I'd get bored :P

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:39:05 PM
Hehe... my girlie is tough, she can take it (I think >.>)... plus if it was safe I'd get bored :P

<3's this attitude!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Astrofig

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 09:40:47 PM

Ooooh, I vote Merrow!  He could be on the swim team with Jude!

That could be fun! Do you mind Taylor Kitsch for a playby? One of his early movies actually had him on a boarding-school swim team so...pics would be easy to come by! (Plus, yum!)

Mora

Suiko

I love the new characters.

I can picture Jacob and Lux getting on like a house on fire. ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Kokaine

Hehe... should definitely be interesting to see what happens. I am quite looking forward to it ^^

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Astrofig on October 24, 2012, 12:14:26 AM
That could be fun! Do you mind Taylor Kitsch for a playby? One of his early movies actually had him on a boarding-school swim team so...pics would be easy to come by! (Plus, yum!)

He perfectly fine for a play by, Astrofig!

Quote from: Mora on October 24, 2012, 12:33:55 AM
So has this started or are we just waiting?

It hasn't started yet, we're still recruiting.  When it opens there will be an announcement here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

I hope you don't mind Dim and I abusing using the hotel thread, then. We have unfinished business~

Sparrowhawke

I certainly wouldn't mind >w> *been perving that thread since it started*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on October 24, 2012, 05:53:27 PM
I hope you don't mind Dim and I abusing using the hotel thread, then. We have unfinished business~

Pish posh, when have I ever minded you and Dim perving up my threads?  Lmao, it's all good though.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Good!
And, I don't know, but I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry ;)

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

*pervs all over the thread and darts off to write other stuffz*

One of these days, I will be caught up! I will! Just you wait and seeeeeeeeeeeee.........

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on October 24, 2012, 06:17:11 PM
Jacob needs some perving...

No worries, he has the resident Incubus hot for his stuff.  Just you wait until they have their swimming date, Jude is gonna seduce the shit out of him.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on October 24, 2012, 06:38:03 PM
Hehe that'll be something to see..

More like a challenge from hell!  Jude is leery of ever gaining Jacobs...ahem...esteem.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

I don't mind saying I hope we can attract another female or two.... Lux has certain urges too ya know >.> :P

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

And a few more straight men...lmao.

EDIT:  Wait...bi men, we need more bi men! nom.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2012, 10:25:24 PM

If it's ok with you guys, I wouldn't mind creating another character. Also, does anyone think they'll be able to have fun with my herm vampire girl? I'm starting to have doubts about making her. ;-;

Kokaine

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2012, 10:25:24 PM

Straight, bi... either works for me :P
Wouldn't mind someone capable of putting Lux in her place either. I don't often go there but well... my moods change *shrug*

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

I'm sure someone will dig your herm char. 

I don't mind second characters, but not right now, maybe once the games picked up a bit.

Quote from: Kokaine on October 24, 2012, 10:35:52 PM
Straight, bi... either works for me :P
Wouldn't mind someone capable of putting Lux in her place either. I don't often go there but well... my moods change *shrug*

Lmao, I hear you!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Autumn is open to about anything because well shes pretty innocent to everything.   That's why I think I put pan-sexual in her sexual orientation.  She's very studious and fairytalesque. She wants to find a prince charming and get her happily ever after. It never occurred to her that she could have a princess charming or otherwise. :)

As a player I'm pretty open to anything really. I've been known to slip either and any direction.  Also I'd been toying with making a male character. As most people know I tend to play males a little more dominant than females but am not adverse to being part of any sort of rough play with either gender. I've not written out very many (read one or two) m/m sexual scenes so anyone wanting that will have to bear with me. I'm definitely not adverse to it at all, just new to it. I have however written m/f playing both sides and of course f/f as well.  With most of my females being bisexual.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Josietta

*grins at Eros and winks*  My muse is male after all. ;)   I'd be happy to show you my strong, dominate male side ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Josietta

*smiles* I will definitely work up that man and see what dis thinks about playing a second. ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 25, 2012, 02:15:15 PM
*smiles* I will definitely work up that man and see what dis thinks about playing a second. ;)

*Coughs*

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2012, 10:49:47 PM
I don't mind second characters, but not right now, maybe once the games picked up a bit.

Once the game's started, and we've all gotten back into the groove, I'll allow second characters.  But write him up, and I'll put up an NPC thread where he can go until second, main characters, are allowed.

This goes for Mora to.  You cans start writing that second character, submit them to me for approval, and it can go into the NPC thread until I open second main characters.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Sounds good to me! I missed that somewhere.. thanks for the reminder ;D

It'll be a couple days before I can get around to doing up a sheet but I'll get him PM'd to you as soon as.

EDIT:

Just dawned on me I should put this in the OOC. >.>

*snips and reposts over there*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 25, 2012, 04:47:49 PM
Sounds good to me! I missed that somewhere.. thanks for the reminder ;D

It'll be a couple days before I can get around to doing up a sheet but I'll get him PM'd to you as soon as.

EDIT:

Just dawned on me I should put this in the OOC. >.>

*snips and reposts over there*

Lol, I look forward to it.  Yours and Mora's question got me thinking that when we do have second main characters, we'll want them to have had some history in the game, so we're not dropping them in mid semester or something.  So hence, why NPC characters are an awesome alternative for right now.

A pm from a perspective player has brought something else up, I usually put caps on how many characters can take an archetype.  For right now, there isn't any limits, but that will change within the week, if we get more players interested.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

I think I'd put a limit of 2-3 per archetype to start and if you see a reason for more then you can add them on a case to case basis?

As for the NPC I think we could put in a backstory that they've been there all along. Give them some kind of relationship history with others already in play?

I'd not have any "new students" per say.... just have them being current background students that can be brought into play when you are ready for them. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

GaGa88

Wow, I missed a lot. It's great to be back though. Welcome to the new players and I missed all y'all original players!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Kokaine

>.< *now has visions of a musical prodigy NPC dancing in her head* gah people ... *grumbles*

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 25, 2012, 05:18:22 PM
I think I'd put a limit of 2-3 per archetype to start and if you see a reason for more then you can add them on a case to case basis?

As for the NPC I think we could put in a backstory that they've been there all along. Give them some kind of relationship history with others already in play?

I'd not have any "new students" per say.... just have them being current background students that can be brought into play when you are ready for them. :)

Thanks for the suggestion's, Josi.

I'm going to start putting caps on archetypes after this week.  For now there aren't any.

I actually don't allow for new student's, a rule that has continued from the last play through.  All student's would have had to been at the school from at least their freshmen year.  I'm allowing NPC's now, so that you all will get to play them a little in game, which would help with building character relationships when they are allowed to become main characters.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Sparrowhawke

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Lol you character creating addicts, you!  :P

I will probably create a second one, once I've counted up all the characters and see what we may need.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MelisaArtemis

undisclosedtoyou

We are definitely still accepting characters.  Did you have something in mind?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

Y'all got me thinking about a second one too...although I have no concept for her as of yet.

MelisaArtemis

Well, I'm thinking of going as a kitsune type character if its acceptable (One with fox ears and tail). I guess she can fall under the witch, demon, or fey folk category but if its not acceptable, I'll go as a witch or fey folk :)

Mora

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on October 25, 2012, 06:38:50 PM
Y'all got me thinking about a second one too...although I have no concept for her as of yet.

Think up something good! :D

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on October 25, 2012, 06:39:04 PM
Well, I'm thinking of going as a kitsune type character if its acceptable (One with fox ears and tail). I guess she can fall under the witch, demon, or fey folk category but if its not acceptable, I'll go as a witch or fey folk :)

Sounds good to me.  I'd would say it falls under demon.

Quote from: Mora on October 25, 2012, 06:40:45 PM
Stupid question: Where's the OOC?

We have one, but I'm encouraging chatter in here for at least a little while longer.  A link to both in IC and Chatter OOC thread will be up in the first post in a few moments.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Oneiros

Not positive I'm coming back, aside from muse problems, you've got more werewolves this time, and Asher was kinda involved with Laeyn and I dunno what Flame is doing.

undisclosedtoyou

I understand Fedora.  I do hope you do come back though, since I think your the bees knees.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 25, 2012, 06:50:54 PM
Think up something good! :D

:) Of course.

I don't know why but voodoo priestess in training keeps popping up in this head of mine so she'd be categorized as a witch. :)

Oneiros

Saerrael

Maybe you could re-write him, Fedora? Kick out the more stressful elements.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on October 25, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
:) Of course.

I don't know why but voodoo priestess in training keeps popping up in this head of mine so she'd be categorized as a witch. :)

That sounds good to me, hun. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

Thinking about a male Jinn, specifically an Ifrit...

Would another demon be okay Dis?

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kokaine on October 25, 2012, 07:55:58 PM
Thinking about a male Jinn, specifically an Ifrit...

Would another demon be okay Dis?

Mhm, that would be just fine, hun.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MelisaArtemis

Actually, Kitsune is more of a Nature spirit (Kodama as they call in in Japan folklore) so she's more of a fey folk than demon although they do have aptitude of magic (especially illusions) :)

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Oneiros

I'll consider rewriting him, but if I change him he's not the same character, y'know? I might as well come up with a whole new one if I'm going to change him.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Fedora on October 25, 2012, 08:22:39 PM
I'll consider rewriting him, but if I change him he's not the same character, y'know? I might as well come up with a whole new one if I'm going to change him.

Would you not want to create a whole new character?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MelisaArtemis

Characters first Name's Student Records

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Full Name: Mizuki Izumi
Sexuality: Bisexual (Leaning slightly to hetero)
Character Type: Musical Prodigy

Species: Seven Tailed Kitsune (Fey Folk)
Dominance: Subs
Species Description:
Kitsune is an ancient subspecies of nature spirits originating from the land of the far east, Japan. They physically look very much like a normal human except with fox ears and tails. The number of the tail they possess corresponds with their magic power, from 1 being just as strong as normal human up to 9 being the level of an immortal. Although all kitsune always born with one tail and gaining more tail as they grows up, their power level rarely goes beyond 3 tails which means they have strength just slightly higher than a normal human, only one in a dozen can reach 4 or 5 tails while 7 tails kitsune is a rarity of only one in a hundred kitsune. In their long history, only one has been recorded of ever reaching the peak at nine tail, The legendary Kyuubi no Kitsune called Tamamo no Mae.

Power(s) Description:
Kitsune excels in illusion and shape-shifting ability between their human form and animal form. The more powerful the kitsune is, the more elaborate and real their illusion are. Although they possess naturally nimble physics, they are not a good fighter. In fact, when faced with danger, they tactic usually is to use their illusion to confuse their enemy to help them escape.

Being a 7 tailed Kitsune, Mizuki is relatively skilled in using her natural ability but she tends to shy away from using it if possible and only uses it if the situation calls for it.

Personality:
Mizuki is generally a sweet and somewhat naive girl who tends to try to find the best in everyone. Helping others comes naturally to her as breathing regardless of who or what species they are. On the other hand, she is also rather shy and wary of strangers, preferring to stay in the background and not stand out, a feat easier said than done when it comes to her. Since she was little, she always do love playing music and really talented at it, especially on the piano and singing, allowing her to win several competitions both at her home country Japan and internationally purely on her musical ability and not illusion. On the other hand, she is also rather lazy, clumsy and ditzy, not made better by her low blood pressure which means that she is always having trouble staying awake, especially in class despite her brilliant mind and prone to anemia despite her massive appetite.

Despite her shy nature though, she actually enjoys being naked and walking around her dorm room on all four as is natural to her race.

Physical Features: Mizuki stands at 146cm (4' 9) and weight 40 kg (88 pounds) which makes her rather petite for her age. Her long straight yellow blonde hair reaching down to just above her butt and size 36B breasts compliments her milky white skin and slender body which isn't very much covered due to her preference of wearing short skirt and sleeveless top as her everyday clothes. She also has crystal blue eyes with slitted iris that seem to glow in the dark much like a cat, another racial trait common to those of feline nature.

What none of the other people around her are aware of is that she is actually nearly ALWAYS naked even when going out in public since her fox features tend to get in the way when wearing clothes, especially her tails. Instead, she uses her illusion to make it seem that she is wearing clothes and hiding her fox features to turn them invisible.

Background:
Mizuki was born and grew up at the distant eastern country of Japan and being a daughter of a pair of old and powerful family of kitsune means that she has been raised with upbringing not unlike that of an elite or a princess. Still, that does not mean that she has been taught to look down on others. On the contrary, she had been taught that she has to learn to reach out to others as much as possible regardless of their pedigree. However, due to her fame as a musical prodigy, making friend back at her home country is next to impossible for her as those who interact with her tend to go for her reputation as a rising star in musical industry instead of looking for the real her which is just a shy girl looking for a friend who can understand her.

It was in desperation when she found an advertising of an overseas school for the elite. She then begged to her parents that she be sent to that school under the assumption that since everyone in that school supposed to be those with talent, she would hopefully manage to blend in with the others. It was only after she reached the school as a transfer student that she was given an introduction to the real face of the school: One which actually housed non-human creature and strive to get them accepted into the human society. Enough to say, she was beyond delighted.
Family Info:
Her parents are alive and well back in Japan and disguised at the human society as a successful businessman and woman of their own right. Other than them, she has extensive range of family members including her still living great grandma aged of over 200 years old.

Played by: MelisaArtemis

Kiyoko

Note: I am not the best at writing character sheets, although I'll do my best.

Characters first Name's Student Records

Full Name: Sana Kaede
Sexuality: Openly bisexual.
Character Type: The Scientist.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note: That was the best image I could find to use, as I am not good with image manipulating software, just imagine those horn(s) aren't there. Also I know the legs aren't visible, but the black overskirt just goes half way down her thighs, the rest is bare.

Species: Vampire, but oddly with the vitality of a human.

Dominance: Switch. She likes both roles equally.

Species Description: I think you all know what a vampire is. Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person/being. Mainly being undead, vampires can be considered immortal which is why they can live for a very long time, unless killed by some means. Vampires are naturally resistant to diseases and infections.

Power(s) Description: Despite Sana being a vampire, although not for much of her life, she doesn't really use her vampiric powers often, in fact, she only uses them in great times of need. Like most if not all vampires, she does need regular feeds of blood to survive, but oddly, she chooses to experiment, to force herself not to feed to test her own longevity to determine when she absolutely needs to feed. Sana has taken a habit of knows commonly among vampires of 'day walking'.

Personality: Sana is a very serious person and strives to be the best she can be. Even if that means pushing herself beyond what a typical vampire should, due to her human vitality. She is extremely difficult to befriend, which explains why she has been alone for a lot of her life. Although, if she manages to befriend someone, she'll show her sweet and caring side, which she very rarely shows. She also loves to listen to her music, which contains her favourite song of all. 

Typical for her species, she enjoys the night above all else, so she can be found out in the cold night air enjoying the night sky.

Although she is meant to enjoy humans because they keep her sustained with their blood, she finds them very bland and has an interest in other, exotic species.

Physical Features: Sana stands at around 162 cm (5 '6) and weighs around 60 kg (9st 6.3 lb which is 132 lbs), which is about average for her family, although a tad on the underweight side, but to some that'd just make her look for slim and attractive. She dons a mid length hair style, although cursed with a pink like hair colour, which she hates all the time. Sana has a tendacy to wear little clothing, preferring a purple tank top with a black skirt on top of it, which unfortunately is a little tight, causing her breasts to be quite visible, despite clothed. Around her neck she has a small red neck tie like clothing. Her eyes are a deep crimson colour, with a black pupil, but oddly, her eyes are rarely seen.

Background:
Sana was transformed into a vampire at the young age of eight years old, but oddly enough, her body still aged until her current age, where is appears to have stopped aging. On her ninth birthday, the sudden urge for blood overtook her and she bit her parents necks, drawing some blood and feeding off it, this caused her parents to put her into an orphanage for some years.

She managed to enroll into nearby schools, taking a hearty interest into sciences, mainly Biology, as she wishes to know how different species are made and if, at all they can be cloned or manipulated. Eventually, she finished very high with the science grade and enrolled into BOSCO and over the freshman year, she just expanded on biology, but now, she wishes for something to put some flare back into her..un-life.

Family Info:
Sana hasn't seen her parents since the day she was orphaned by her own parents, she assumes they are still alive, but even they don't know what happened to her and why she had a lust for blood.

Played by: Kiyoko

undisclosedtoyou

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't looked over the character sheets just yet.  I should get to them tonight. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Please bear with me.  I've been rather busy this weekend, but today is my day off, so I'll be able to get to character profiles today.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Bahh, I feel like a freaking zombie today.  Feel free to chatter here, and don't mind my snails pace with everything.  When I get over the case of the blahs, everything will go according to plan.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

It's because I'm secretly plotting all the various ways I'm going to take over the world. awesome like that.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's