Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus1199

Sex Bobomb

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Blythe

It's so nice to see the men above 200, and even above 300. ^^

Illuminate

-sits ontop of the number, pushing it down with all her might-

Account restricted at member's request

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Serephino

Falstaff

Tsk...tsk...tsk...poor Lumi.  *watches her efforts to help slow the numbers down*

Illuminate

Why don't you come help me, Mr. Falstaff? -waggles brows, and gives suggestive wink- Promise I'll make it worth your while.... :-*

Blythe

Nexus1199

Elina

Blythe

Falstaff

So not fair Lumi....I've done that before...I mean helping the ladies out *blushes slightly*

I should stand strong against your charms...*whispers in her ear* Ne...

Illuminate

Yes, yes you're right.. Stand strong, don't give into the wily temptress. -Bats lashes-

-Grins big at said whisper, and grants him a shrubbery-

GarthMarenghi

Blythe

Illuminate

GarthMarenghi

Blythe

Illuminate

GarthMarenghi

Blythe