Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drako

Demon watches the rather bizarre scene below her before dropping down to cuddle Saber. "Are you okay?"

saberblue

Oh, yeah, I'm fine - *convulses and shudders* - just...fine!

*cuddles with Demon, but appears rather dazed.  Possibly cross-eyed.*

You're very lovely, Demon...all...two of you...?
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*wraps arms around saber back and cuddles warmly* you see that why I should have the speeder. You hurt yourself way to much. Oh love the Ozymandias quote. *hugs closer while searching for keys to new speeder*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Drako

*Cuddles Saturn* Wings are much better than speeders. *Flaps large black wings for emphasis*

saturnschild

*gets distracted by demons wings and drops speeder keys* wow *cuddles demon and searches for a way to take wings*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Speeder thief! *grumble, grumble*  But...you recognized the Ozymandias quote, and so I feel compelled to hug thee! *cuddles*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*squeezes saber into hug* oh I will miss thee and thee speeder. For I will not be here for a week. Boo mum fixing computer.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Ah.  Well, I'd send a pack of Ewok mechanics to assist you, but the last time I did it didn't turn out so well. ^^;  Just ask Lolli sometime...XD

May the force be with your computer. ^^  Hope to see you soon! *gives a great big goodbye hug/cuddle*

Lolli

-nods and grumbles at Saber's statement, before wrapping her arms tightly around his waist and nuzzling his chest- I's very cold. I need cuddled!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Then a cuddle you shall receive! *holds her very close, snuggles right up, and hopefully provides her with a wee bit of warmth*

saturnschild

*grabs a hold of saber with scythe and pulls into arms* sneak attack with friends internet usage.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Aha!  But you see, dear saturnschild, no one sneaks up on a sneaky scout troop!  *counter-grabs, and cuddles*  Mwahaha!

Lolli

-scoffs, then proceeds to sneak up on a sneaky scout troop- Orly? No one?
-cuddles-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*swings down from celling and falls on to Lolli* SURPRISE. *cuddles*

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*jumps in through a window... giving saturnschild a quick yet very thorough cuddle... sliding across the floor... then leaping out the opposite window, vanishing into the night*
*See Pillory*

saberblue

*is about to follow Cynical for a cuddle, but then remembers what happened LAST time he followed Cyn.*

Um...be right back.

*Returns moments later with night-vision goggles on, and carefully looks both ways before crossing streets, paths, trees, obstacles, and/or moving objects until he finally reaches Cyn, without having exploded down a cliff face this time.*

Safety first! *cuddles happily*

leelan

*looks for saberblue then grins cuddling him from behind* ahhh
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

snow

*sneaks up and hugs saber from the front, also hugging leelan* rawr =3
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*pounces on snow and cuddles warmly* Hunter!!!!!

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*yelps and rolls across the ground, snuggling saturn* rawr =3
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-skips in happily and smooches Snow on the cheek before nuzzling her nose against his neck- Herro, my dear. :3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*super-secret-speeder-scout-sneak-attack-cuddle!*

Gotcha, Lolli! ^^ *smooch, smooch!*

Lolli

That reminds me of Austin Powers.. -in horrible Asian accent- Yoo want shupa shecret massagey?

-has been gotten, and smoochsmooches back-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

lexxusbabe

Slips in from behind, amidst all tha smooching, and gives Lolli Rae a small, friendly hug

Mordred

*gives lexxusbabe a big cuddle... in the form of my shadowwy self.. shifting to vampire form... to soak in the lovely warmth*
*See Pillory*