VtM

Started by RainbowLei, May 09, 2012, 08:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowLei

I have just recently watched one of my all-time-favorite movies; Interview with a vampire. I haven't seen in in like 4 years, my recent ex hated the darker side of me >.>

I would live to do an rp based on Interview. of course the pairing would be out due to rules and such so I would love to opt for a generic non-sparkly vampire rp. Well i guess not to generic since I'm busting out my VtM stuff which I also love.

I would love to do a Toreador, Brujah (business), Ventrue/ human.

I would enjoy playing the human being turned. I love romance, and all the pg-13 stuff entailed.

I also Love Werewolf as well.

If you are into them i'm game. pitch it.

MechaStarfish91

Hello there.  I found your post interesting.  Interview with the Vampire is indeed a good movie.  I like it as well ^_^
If you are interested, have you considered a forbidden love between a vampire and werewolf?  Just a curiosity.  If not I'm sure there is something we could plan out.

Hope to hear from you.  Thanks~

MechaStarfish91

Something I forgot.  As of right now I'm still waiting to have my account approved.  I'll let you know when I'm approved so we can role-play.

AndyZ

If this takes off and somebody wants to run, absolutely count me in to play.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.