Anyone interested in a little rp?

Started by PerfectlyInsane, October 27, 2011, 02:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectlyInsane

Hello! I'm Alice.  And I want to role play, as I can see other want to too.  That's why we signed up in the first place, right? :]

αвσυт мє
A little bit about me, I've been role playing for about four years on and off.  I am in theater.  I don't know if that is a plus, but that is what I want to do with my life.  At the moment I live at home while going to a community college till I figure out what I am doing with my life.

αвσυт уσυ
Now about you, if you only respond with one sentence post, you can go back to the request page and find someone else.  I cannot stand one sentence post, at least three sentences.  But a paragraph is more of what I want.

If you create a character like this:
Name: Buff Stuff
Class: Peasant (answered wrong, but he was unaware that I was using how they label it in D&D)
Appearance: Dreamy
Personality: Popular
Bio: Girl-Magnet
Race: Black from the waist down ;)

I will not take you seriously at all, and think that you are just mocking this fine hobby.   I'm thinking since it takes three days at least for one to be accepted that this will not happen.  I thought it wouldn't happen until it did.

ωнαт ѕραякѕ му ιηтєяєѕт
Disney
Halloween
Vampires
Werewolves
Medieval
Dragons
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalypse
Zombie

Almost anything really, just ask.  If anything sparks your interest and you have an idea, just spout it out. :]

Thank you for your time. :]  4 more days till Halloween.

freakula86

Hello it will be good to have a new member once your approved I would like to take a look at some of your ideas if that is cool with you. Alright once your approved don't hesitate to shoot me a message or something alright take care Alice. Oh and P.S. I'm always interested in a little rp ;D

yugi006

It would be good to get some experience doing non-adult rps first since I haven't done an rp before. Right now I would rather have something that's a little established rather than creating everyone on my own since I still new to rp. Out of the stuff that you have listed Hallween, Vampires and Sci-fi are the one that interested me right now. Once you get approved you can pm me with the details if you want. Good luck with your approval. Looking forward to seeing you on the other side.

selfexiled

Hey, hey, I'm generally pretty flexible so far content is concerned just so long as I know what you're looking for. Who's up for a real Hallows Eve, with all the creatures being real...
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0