The girl in the frozen tube (Female for male or female partner)

Started by Malgriff, February 15, 2013, 09:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

A large ship travelling into the outer depths of space is suddenly consumed by fire and explosions, the crew are immediately killed and their cargo? Hundreds of volunteers who chose to remain frozen in cryogenic tubes, sent out to colonise the first planet deemed suitable for human inhabitation are all ejected from the shuttle, many are killed instantly others arrive back home via tracking systems and emergency propellants. One is not, this one goes missing for who knows how long, only to land on another world already with inhabitants.

What will the inhabitants think of this creature from the sky?
What will they look like?
Friendly or not?
Will this female get home or choose to stay?
Is someone looking for her?

(Will have a picture accompanying this idea later)

Chreestafer

i like this idea, but what kind of aliens are you looking for? humanoid, animalistic? the xenomorphs from aliens lol?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

Anything you can think of as long as they are sentient beings.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff