Diuinitati (Harry Potter-esque themed rp [Interest Check] )

Started by LadyNitrate, January 27, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyNitrate

I don't know why you are concerned with what he's planning. The more important question is what am I planning. No one knows anything about Clan Competitions, or what's coming up add a sexual twist to it all and you have deviousness. ;)
"If I can't annoy anyone, what point is there in writing?" Kingsley Amis

LadyN's O/O's Ideas Preferences

Moon Hound Hati

Well, it's because she's known me for a couple of years now. :P

And I like how you think, Lady. I'm looking forward to this game more and more. :D
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Hotaru37

Yes, anything Hati is planning usually means trouble for me and Loves.  lol   :P

I am looking forward to this game as well.  I think it is going to be great.   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Loves

LOL  Hati...  coming from you that makes me feel even more excited about starting this game ;)

talking about that..... when do you think we might hear back concerning the submitted character sheets?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

LadyNitrate

About submitted character sheets? Oh I've already approved ones in my mind. In a minute I'm going to edit the lists in the OOC and you can check it out there! If your name and character sheet pops up there then you know you've been approved!

LadyNitrate

Great! Idealistically I'd love to have a couple of more guys and girls join but if not I'm fine with the number we ahve now. So after Jack's got his character sheet up for me to look over I'll probably go through the motions of getting the IC topic set up.

Oneiros

Might be interested. I wanted to join the Harry Potter game but it made me panic and flee instead. But I need to be more social and there's a character I sort-of had in mind that would fit in well in a slightly 'older' (age-wise) setting, so I'm going to think it over for a bit and I might be back.

Loves

you should join.... I don't bite... can't speak for the others.... well, if you ask Hati he might tell you I do bite, but only when asked ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Oneiros

I'm not worried about anyone biting me. ... I tend to bite, though. >.>

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

LadyNitrate

I would just like to say, that I am still interested in taking on new people. So if you are interested please, put together a character sheet and pm it to me, or post it here even.