Seeking a GM for a Jedi based rp

Started by DigitLninja, May 30, 2011, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

I have an idea for a Jedi vs Sith rp but I don't think I am qualified to GM the game, if anyone is interested in hearing my idea post a message in this thread and I will PM you with it.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Seaweed

Sarasham

What exactly would the qualifications and responsibilities for such a thing be?
I haven't really GMed anything on E, but I have done my share of RPing on other forums (and seen some NASTY derailments). Would it be a system RP or non-system? Would the GM be in charge of plot as well as rules?

DigitLninja

I basically have an idea involving Jedi that I can't really form a story around... I want your help to create enough of a plot to get a game going followed by participation in a sense of playing various NPC's as well as your own character. Structure can be as lean or as heavy as we deem necessary.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Sarasham

Well heaven knows I've done that before.
What timeline and continuity are we going with here? Just the Holy Trilogy? The books? The comics?

DigitLninja

Considering the fact that I like to include Knights of the Old Republic games in my time line I usually have little choice about including episode 1-3

However I was recently presented with this which allows us to have plenty of time and space to play in, so pick and choose where once I have told you my actual idea.
Quotes to Live by: