High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

He chuckled and pulled her body in closer so that it was pressed against his in a sexual fashion, kissing her softly, he let his hand roam free around her body.

Queen Elsa

She gasped and pulled away. "N-No Aaron... Please..."

(You seem to be breaking my rule. :P )

azzmeister89

(what rule would that be?  :P)

"Sorry" he said chuckling again "i got a bit carried away"

Queen Elsa

(Nothing past kissing. :P )

She smiled a bit nervously and nodded. "I-It's okay."

azzmeister89

(dont worry, this is non erotic rp, i wouldnt do anything more anyway, well work calls, i'll be back in five or so hours)

Queen Elsa

Wajin

Masamune had gotten bored and decided to walk the halls till class started, people seemingly avoiding his gaze, he smiled softly as even the teachers looked away "Hmm" He thought to himself
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

Later on, Hina was walking through the halls when she spotted Masa. She smiled and went over to him. "Hi Masa!"

Gavlois

(you still need to find Naoko)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Introduce him here please.)

Gavlois

(alrighty then. Lets see what I can do)

With nothing to do, Naoko wandered the halls, peeking into several classrooms as he passed by. Noticing a familiar figure up ahead next to a less familiar one, he called out, "Hello Miss Soujin!" Turning to Masa, he said, "Greetings, its nice to meet you. I'm Naoko Yamato." He extended his arm in greeting.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Pretend he shook your hand. Lol.) "Hey, Naoko? We need to talk about something. Can we go somewhere more private?"

Gavlois

Nodding at Masa, he said, "Sure. I think I saw a deserted classroom back there." Walking inside and shutting the door, he addressed Hina, "So what is it? Is something bothering you?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina pulled out the present and revealed the knife. "I think Siegfried escaped police custody."

Gavlois

Taking the box from her, he examined the knife. The blade was covered with blood but the box was extremely beautiful. " So this was the knife he used to stab Aaron? Where did you find this?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

She nods. "He paid somebody off to leave it on my desk. I'm sorry, Naoko, but he knows I'm staying with you. I'm not safe there anymore. I'm going to be staying with Aaron. I'm very sorry."

LynxKitten

(OMG-AFKJHSDKNGFSKDGSJDNFKSDF Recap? I hate real life...keeps me from this wonderful place~)

Gavlois

(LOL err... I don't remember. I 've barely kept up with this too)

He thought for a moment, then slowly nodded. "Yeah it isn't good to be where he knows you are. I heard Mr. McLoughlin moved in to a new apartment right? He wouldn't know where to find that, so it should be safe there." Then he added, "Are you sure he didn't just tell someone to do it when they visited him?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 20, 2012, 11:00:35 PM
(OMG-AFKJHSDKNGFSKDGSJDNFKSDF Recap? I hate real life...keeps me from this wonderful place~)

(Lol. Yeah... There's been too much to recap...)

Quote from: Gavlois on July 20, 2012, 11:02:58 PM
(LOL err... I don't remember. I 've barely kept up with this too)

He thought for a moment, then slowly nodded. "Yeah it isn't good to be where he knows you are. I heard Mr. McLoughlin moved in to a new apartment right? He wouldn't know where to find that, so it should be safe there." Then he added, "Are you sure he didn't just tell someone to do it when they visited him?"

Hina shakes her head. "No, I'm not, but I can't take that chance. He wants to kill me and Aaron."

Gavlois

He nodded again. "Yes that's too great a risk to take. Move in with him, and you'll be much safer." The he hugged her, "I'm sorry I can't be of any help."
O/O

Queen Elsa

She hugged back. "You can be of help. Just continue to be my friend. That's all I need."

Gavlois

Releasing her from the hug, he gave her a small smile. "Then I would be glad to help you in any way Miss Soujin."
O/O

Queen Elsa

She smiled back, then frowned. "Seriously Naoko, how did this all happen?... He was my best friend... And now he wants to kill me.."

Gavlois

His smile vanished as he pondered. "I haven't known you nor Mr. Van Droon for a long time, and it seemed that you were really good friends. Has this happened in the past?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Nothing of this magnitude... He used to have small episodes where he would space out if he was put under stress, but nothing nearly as severe as this..."