The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

K, so if I was gonna join the white kingdom..  and I was thinking of Cat Sidhe, Fae, or shapeshifter, which would work better for you?

Building from the ground up, so preferences can be taken into account here.  Also.. male/female?  What do you need more of?
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

personally I'd like a fairy or a cat, but that's just me having a thing for those two races. LOL. We don't have any of those three for white yet, so all could reasonably be worked in.

As for male vs female, I think we have more females than males currently (by like one or two). But most of our female are bisexual, and some of our males are, and some of both prefer their own gender, so that's not a big deal. Hell, if you were a shifter you could be both. LOL.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Haha, go full on ranma here. 

Ah, hmm.  I can do a cat sidhe or small sidhe..  Still a toss up as to which gender I'll play.  Hmm.  -strokes invisible beard.-
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

hahahah well in the case of the shifters they're born as male or female. But those that can shift into the opposite gender have working parts but can't reproduce with those parts.

You might take a peak at the characters we have and see what be a good fit from there. We have a wide selection, which I love.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Sheesh, I have to read shit?  -rage-

Kidding.  I'll mull it over.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Drakan

Pardon me but is there perchance still room for recruitment? :P

Brazen Endeavors

I see no fae yet!   Now I'm definitely playing one.   
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Quote from: Drakan on September 26, 2013, 02:29:27 AM
Pardon me but is there perchance still room for recruitment? :P
Yes.
Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on September 26, 2013, 04:15:50 AM
I see no fae yet!   Now I'm definitely playing one.   
YAY! :D A fae for white!

Drakan

Excellent, then I wish to sign up then.  If you need a reference regarding my art, Brazen_Endeavors can vouch for me :) .  Since i'm going with that your the gm Ember, allow me to first ask are you needing a character to fit a certain role/allegiance.  I had an idea of using a werewolf character of neutral allegiance possibly seeking recruitment..

Heres some concept art I had:

Full body

His eyes (in all three forms)

human wolf hybrid forms
Version 1
Version 2

wolf form

Ember Star

As I told Brazen, the possibilities are pretty open right now as far as roles go. Nothing specific we really have to have as of now.

Your art is gorgeous!

Your character concept sounds perfectly acceptable.

Have any other questions?

Drakan

good glad you like the artwork and are acceptable for ya :)  so I'll go ahead and get my character sheet started up, are there any extra threads that I need to bookmark besides this one?

Drakan

nevermind, found the answer to that question lol, off to work then :P

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Drakan on September 26, 2013, 02:11:33 PM
Excellent, then I wish to sign up then.  If you need a reference regarding my art, Brazen_Endeavors can vouch for me :) .  Since i'm going with that your the gm Ember, allow me to first ask are you needing a character to fit a certain role/allegiance.  I had an idea of using a werewolf character of neutral allegiance possibly seeking recruitment..

Wait,  I can vouch for you?

Do I know you outside of e?  I'm confused.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 26, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
Brazen I <3 your siggy tag made me fan myself :P

I had to go up and look at the signature too.  Love it.   :-)

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on September 26, 2013, 09:38:15 PM
Wait,  I can vouch for you?

Do I know you outside of e?  I'm confused.
Now I'm confused.

Confused GMs aren't good things, ya know? @.@ LOL

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Ember Star on September 26, 2013, 09:52:31 PM
Now I'm confused.

Confused GMs aren't good things, ya know? @.@ LOL

I dunno....confusion can lead to all kinds of fun misunderstandings     ;)

Drakan

lol sorry for the confusion :(.  Anyway character sheet is up now so if you need me to fix anything editing wise let me know.  Couldn't get that corner pic to work but I put up some links in the appearance description and history.

Ember Star

Quote from: Drakan on September 26, 2013, 10:27:54 PM
lol sorry for the confusion :(.  Anyway character sheet is up now so if you need me to fix anything editing wise let me know.  Couldn't get that corner pic to work but I put up some links in the appearance description and history.
.... you were suppose to pm me it to myself and Ghetto or else post it here. You didn't have permission to post him in the approved characters thread *sighs and goes to look*

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 26, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
Brazen I <3 your siggy tag made me fan myself :P
Quote from: BeckyAnnn on September 26, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
I had to go up and look at the signature too.  Love it.   :-)

Thank you, lovelies.  Looking forward to playing with you all.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Drakan

Quote from: Ember Star on September 26, 2013, 10:33:11 PM
.... you were suppose to pm me it to myself and Ghetto or else post it here. You didn't have permission to post him in the approved characters thread *sighs and goes to look*

ack sorry my bad, let me fix that, i'll delete the post and post it on here then,

Drakan

alright my apologies, havent been on here for a while so my muse was in overdrive mood to get this done and I'll helping prepping a trip for my roomies and driving them up to the airport 3 hours from town. lol  So excuse my jumping the gun, I need to cool down or else i'm going to go crazier then a monkey on caffiene.

Character's Name: Vicius (no record of his real name remains)
Race: Werewolf

Kingdom: The Freelands, but known to cross into the Red and White Queen's territory

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
O&O:Currently not engaged in such actions due to his survival needs but likely he'd be more drawn to women then men

Powers/Abilities:Aside from the standard abilities of there werewolf most of his skills are combat based.  Normally he relies on 4 of his 5 senses, which offers him a disguise of a blind beggar.   This allows him to be able to more aware of his surroundings and doesn't effect his combat capabilities in a negative form.  He is however not blind, and relies on his eyes especially in the pitch black, which can create a bright enough luminescence for him to see as if daylight.  There is also a rumor circulating that enough blood can trigger his mind to enter a frenzied state that locks his mind away, unleashing a fury of a soldier at his enemies with no pain, pity or remorse inside him.  How this enchantment is broken though is unknown except those that trained him.

Preferred Weapons: Vicius is versed in the art of war through the more common weapons of sword, mace and axe both single and dual handled as well as shield techniques.  For his personal preference however he harbors only two weapons.  The first weapon is his sword which he has named "Wulf's Bane".  How he came to that name is unknown but they say that when he forged it he used steel that was black as poison. This blade also requires a tribute of blood in order to be drawn and closed in its scabbard which Vicius gladly provides.  His second weapons is in fact his left arm.  His years in a brigand's camp brought with it many punishments and torture such the peeling of the flesh from his arm.  To make him a more effective tool the brigands forced a metal arm and gauntlet piece that would never be allowed off of his left arm.  The steel covered the entire up to the shoulder, cursed so that it would be unable to come off him, until his death.  The deadlier side of the arm though was the claw which harbors 4 elongated claws which could be used for combat and skills a thief might find useful such as scaling walls.

Skills:His skills mostly revolve around soldiery, but due to recent events he has had to taken up minor thieving skills and survival skills when remaining in the neutral grounds of the Dark Forest.  He also harbors some level of crafting skills which even includes forging arms and armor

Written Appearance: Vicius stands at an intimidating 6'4 which is a suitable height for a former soldier.  His skin pale and ghostly showing no sign of domestication from either Queen's kingdom.  His clothes, a tattered remain of the uniform that his former master made him wear.  The uniform was a mix of armor both leather and steel black, much like his sword.  His hair white as silver, wild and unkept.  No one is sure however about his eyes for they are masked by black fabrics likely once part of his uniform when it had seen better days. However if one got the opportunity to see his eyes they would note that no matter what stage of form his eyes always remained the same.

His eye (similar for both)
full body human form

Personality:Vicius tends to be quite around others, though very capable of speaking (forcibly trained that is by his former masters).  Normally because his survival weighs heavier on his list of priorities he not one to harbor for long unless to spy or wait for the moment to strike be it to attack an enemy or steal a piece of bread.   New faces however may encourage him to examine them even closer so long as they dont deceive him or look as if attempting to do so.

History: Vicius' history is that of an atrocious context.  There isnt much to be said about Vicius' childhood except that he was a farm child growing up in the wild lands with his long forgotten parents.  That childhood was buried when bandits raided his families home, burning and pillaging the farm killing the parents and leaving the boy to die in the wilderness by the feral animals that resided. That evening as he layed there shaking his parents in hopes that they would wake up (with no avail) he was attacked by a creature that bite him, leaving behind a pool of blood and a howling wail as the creatures calling card.  By next morning a group of brigands had found him huddled in a pool of what was his own blood just to stay warm.  Seeing the mark the leader of the brigands had him chained and corralled like an animal into a pen meant to keep their dogs (They branded him with the number 31 on his leg so that the brigands could count their dogs).  As the years went by he was forced to learn how to fight, taught how to use his newly acquired gifts. To make sure that he fell in the brigands tortured and kept him locked up like a beast.  However one day during a raid on the bandit's camp, his kennel had be busted open and seeing all the death and blood he unleashed for the first time the fruits of his masters teachings, becoming an abomination in his lycan form which no one has lived to describe. Since then he has disappeared from the world and has managed to find sanctuary inside the forest surviving off the bounties of mother nature and making small trips into the neighboring kingdoms for food.  Some people have reported sightings of a wolf bearing a large 31 mark on left back thigh with a piece of venison in its maw escaping the guard's pursuit.
His rumored appearance

Ember Star

okay, Drakan. Couple of issues. The pictures are fine how they are, however, please fix your bold codes and make bold only the appropriate places to mark the sections. All that bold hurts my eyes

Two, and most importantly, he cannot be versed with "every weapon imaginable" I wouldn't even allow characters hundreds of years old to have that much training. He can be versed in a lot of different ones. But every one imaginable is impossible.

Drakan

ok both edits are fixed, hopefully its better for your eyes and the corrections are more acceptable :)