Looking for a long term, darker Potterverse game (MxF/anyone willing to play F)

Started by Nephos, October 15, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephos

Hello and thank you for checking the request thread.

I have had a idea floating around in my head for a long time now, I would like a game set in the Harry Potter Universe, meaning at Hogwarts or Ilvermorny, that has a darker theme to it. What I mean by that is that I will be playing a OC, that is the next rising dark lord. Usually I play him as a descendant of Voldemort, from a illegitimate kid no one knew about. That part can easily be changed however, I have had the idea for a while but I am very open to changing/fitting it to the partner I find.

The main idea of the game would be that MC has a crush on YC, and starts to pursue her, they fall in love, sex happens, etc. The reason this stands out from other games is I would love a dark theme to it. As stated above MC is a rising dark lord, and I would like for YC to either already be leaning towards becoming dark, and does so when she sees just how bad his is, or is built in a way that she would go dark because she loves him. I will also accept that he has to make her become dark, which could add a whole level of dom/sub, manipulation to the game.  That is why I say long term, I would like to explore the relationship, let is progress, let bad things happen that he is causing, even if YC doesn't know it yet.

I like to take fandom style games and make them interesting by adding in my own flair. Makes the setting feel more personal and yours. I imagine this as a little more modern day, so things like technology have slowly crept into the wizarding world. So things like cell phones, laptops, and the internet have found their way into the magical world. I also like the idea of there being a school beyond Hogwarts/Ilvermorny, kind of like a college level of courses. That way the characters can be a bit older and have more time together than the last year at Hogwarts. The college while being still on the same grounds would have some slightly different rules, giving their students more freedom because of their age etc.

The rest of the game after he takes her as his dark queen would be the actual rise to power, which is a part I do not have planned and would love to discuss.

I also imagine the status of dark lord a little differently than the books. I am thinking more along the lines of him basically running it like a mafia, instead of a group trying to make wizards the more prominent race. He would have close friends and run a ring of crime similar to the way a mob boss does things, just in a magic setting.

There is the base idea, I will be working on refining it as I have more time.

If you feel like this game could be something you will like, or you think our on's and off's are a good match, send me a PM so we can discuss details. Everything here is negotiable as long as the base idea stays roughly the same.

Thank you for your time, hope to be writing with you soon.