Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

-Passes around a box of tissues to each lady before collecting one for herself, dabbing at her freely running nose-

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Peccavi

Slips one hand down to Midori's thigh, squeezing lightly to bring the beauty from her reverie and her other hand begins stroking Cryptic's hair again, delicate fingers playing in the loose waves as they all watch the men.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Wait... all of you lovelies... you're all... ah... playing together... !

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Divine Tenacity

-Snaps back into the here and now by Peccavi, a small grin shining through showing her thanks-

I thought they almost had me, dear. Damn those vile wickedly tempting creatures!

Bedroom Lazarus

Lays down in the grass, trailing his fingertips along the taut abdomen of his paramour of the moment, those dark brown eyes smoldering  "I recall that night vividly.  Was bill his name?  The scrawny one's we took turns on trying to convert.  By the end He couldn't see up from down, except that he couldn't sit that way for a week without a hemorrhoid pillow.  I ran into him again last week at a pride parade.  We do good work you and I"

Said before he leaned in, nibbling on the mans ear, crushing him into a muscly embrace that was never to be broken...except for when he needed another beer

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 22, 2014, 09:35:23 PM
Wait... all of you lovelies... you're all... ah... playing together... !

And for that.  he  had to slap him, hard.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

Blinks and looks at the other ladies, suddenly feeling very heated and needing some 'quality time'

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Shewolf

Tries not to nod off... but really has to get her Wolfie sleep.
Good night all.  :-*

-426 <= Isn't it supposed to be this?

Peccavi

Her fingertips trace invisible patterns on Midori's thigh as her other hand slips down, nails dragging lightly over Cryptic's nape. Her eyes remain rapt upon the men until Lazarus slaps Derwaysh and she winces, looking away.

Priest! Be nice to your boy toy!

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Cryptic

Yes yes... Focus Cryptic Fooocus... Turning away from the sight before moving to nibble once more up along the curve of Peccavi's hip, moving slowly upwards until she reached the edges of her ribs. her hand sliding slowly up along the underside of her calf. Oh yes, making her way slowly up to those delectable lips.  -429
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

-She bites her bottom lip, obviously very excited between the play of the smaller woman's hands over her thigh and the men frolicking about in the... grass? She makes room to pull Miss E onto her lap trailing her lips over the delicate nape of her neck-

Goddess of Night

*Positions herself just right on midori's lap to... She moans and wiggles as she lets her head fall to the side for the lovely*

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

I remember that well...

~He whispers before a strong and muscled manhand connects with his face. He groans in response, wrapping those long, strong legs around the priest.~

Slap me. More. Harder, priest. Be a man!

~To prove his point, bites the priest's cheek... HARD.~

A/A

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Falstaff

Divine Tenacity

-whispers into Miss E's ear- Thats a very nice avi, dear. Want to be my avenging angel?

:o is right Aislinn!

Goddess of Night

*Smirks*
It would be my pleasure

Fal!

My On/Offs

Falstaff

Divine Tenacity

Heya Fal, nice of you to join us.

Bedroom Lazarus

Cheek reddened with teeth marks, the man of the cloth was forced to ascend to his feet, whipping off the hard worn leather of his belt and slapping it into the meet of his palm.  Brows waggling, he placed a foot beneath Derwaysh's arm, lifting to roll the man over before stepping on the breadth of his back, holding him in place before he got a whippin for being out of control

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

*Cuddles into his arms*
Missed ya

My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity