Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

your always teasing me and taking off, or is that the other way around.  Any way bye.

innHERendo

You can't even come up with a good reason, fine if you want to leave just leave.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

Oh I could come yup with a hundred good reasons, but I have things to do today, and your not worth my time.

innHERendo

Oh a hundred reasons huh, well maybe we just aren't good for each other. So you should just go.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

icandor

innHERendo I'm sorry I forgot all about you but you see there is a woman in my life now and she is real good to me. I know you have been with me for a long time and I have cared for you all that time but now I must put you back on the shelf and move forward with my life. I enjoyed the times we spent together and our nights alone you will always carry a special place in this heart of mine. Good Bye
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

I'm tired of you lying back and making me do all the work.....we're done!

abandoneddolly

I'm tired of you changing my outfit like every few minuets. I know Its fun too dress the doll, but this is just too much.

Anesa

lol ;P 

Bitch bitch bitch!  I've taken the batteries out of you, cut your "pull string", but STILL you mouth back!  I can't take it anymore.... we're done!

abandoneddolly

you tried to take the life from me, and cutting m y string really hurt. Sometimes I wish you would have just left me in the dusty attic .

Mordred

They say opposites attract.. and yet here we are.. the attic addict, and the cellar dweller. Neither able (ok you are just stubborn) to budge from our spots. You know how I feel about those high places.. A bit to close to to the sun. Ohh it fills me with great sadness, adorable toy.. but it must be over. I left you a new pile of toys upstairs. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

innHERendo

I appreciate your passion for your work but seriously you are leaving paint everywhere! I can't take it anymore!
My Ons/Offs

abandoneddolly

do you have no eyes for art? hes not leaving pain t every where hes making a masterpiece and if you cant see that, then Im not sure I can be with you.

innHERendo

Oh I see how it is, you want to be with him rather than me don't you! Well then by all means go ahead cause I am through.
My Ons/Offs

abandoneddolly

How can you leave me so easily. I didn't say i wanted him, I just appreciate art, your just looking for excuses.  - goes to pack her things-

innHERendo

Oh sure, put it back on me. I saw how you looked at his...."art".
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

I could never stay with a man who doesn't love 'art' as much as me. I'm sorry Inn but you have to go. Feel free to explore my art anytime though
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

So what are you saying? You don't want to be with me but still want me around. You are sending way to many mixed signals, this isn't going to work.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

No I am saying that you have to go and if you still want to get it on give me a call cause we never had any trouble in that department. Besides I only slightly dislike your taste in music.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

Oh so I am just a piece of ass to you. It's good to know how you really feel, I guess this is over.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

You want it to be over just cause I dont respect you and think of you only as a piece of cock. Well in that case your right it is over. I don't want to be stuck with an emotional wreck. It is over.

innHERendo

Emotional wreck, wow. Maybe the thought of you walking away is hard to deal with. You know what, I don't need this drama. Goodbye.
My Ons/Offs

Sybl

Good riddance, Mr. King of drama. You are a brainless twit. I am glad to be rid of you.

innHERendo

You are a cruel and heartless woman. I don't know what I ever saw in you in the first place, good riddance.
My Ons/Offs

Villain

We need to break up. Unfortunately I don't speak innuendo so I got someone who can. He'll explain what is going on.

Good bye. You two have a nice chat.

Belle33

Being with the villain was fun for a while, but I'm ready for a good guy now.  Farewell!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP