All-New-All-Differnt-Marvel RPG: Interest check

Started by VoluptuousVixen, November 16, 2015, 02:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LSWSjr

I know she doesn't have an affiliation to list her under, but will Eden/Lukasz/Dark Witch be joining the game? :(

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Cal1496

Made some threads and linked all threads and profiles to top of these two pages.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240284.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240281.0

I believe I got everyone but Dr. Doom but if I missed someone just let me know.  I held off on Doom because the profile said it was still in the works.

VoluptuousVixen

Sorry for the delay, I am working on what our opening should be.

Cuchulainn

There he is, the human rocket.

Here Be Nova

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Samuel Alexander   
Alias: Nova
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Part of New York Residing In: With his mom and sister in Carefree, Az sometimes stays in the Avengers Tower

== Physical Description == 

Sam is about 5’11 in height, with a lean and athletic frame earned through moderate, regular exercise because hey it’s good to bring a little more to the table than a magic helmet. He has a rather handsome face, framed by dark, tousled hair kept short with bright piercing blue eyes.

== Persona ==           

Before gaining the Black Nova helmet of his father Sam was a typical high schooler, he was reasonably intelligent but didn’t particularly excel in school due to lack of interest in academia. Instead his time was spent playing video games, listening to music, skateboarding and of course helping his drunk of a father clean the school because he was too drunk to do his damn job. One of these things he hated even more than school though, I’ll leave you to guess which. Of course that changed. So yea fairly typical teen, but when he put on the Black Nova helmet and became Nova, not much changed, he was still the same slightly goofy teenager he always was just that he instead filled his time with saving people and becoming the world’s coolest superhero.

==History ==
Like it says above Sam was a typical high school student growing up in the small boring town of Carefree, Arizona. He resented his drunk of a father, mainly because he was left to clean up after his messes, in some cases quite literally. He had grown up listening to his father’s tales of fighting aliens, traveling through space and saving the galaxy. As a child he loved him, as a teen he felt it was pathetic, telling him these stories as if silly fantasies would give him any more respect for the man, what was worth was that half the time he seemed like he actually believed the stories he was telling him. How pathetic was that? Of course that all changed when he woke up in his hospital bed with an annoying racoon and a smoking hot green lady standing at the edge of his bed. Being the cool headed and tough kid he was he did the only obvious thing, run away screaming and find the nearest adult. Of course then he brought them back they were nowhere to be found. Instead he found his dads Nova helmet sitting under his bed glowing an intense blue and as soon as he put it on he saw his dad giving it his best princess Leia impression. It was from then on that he became the great and powerful Nova, and began his superhero career. Well not really career because apparently members of the Nova Corp weren’t paid, and it didn’t really take off to well, allot of ups and down. But he helped where he could, be it fighting off chitauri invasions single handed or rebuilding skate parks he may have destroyed. In fact he was even quickly invited to join the avengers so that was pretty damn cool for a high school student.

== Key Skills ==

Flight: As Nova, Sam is able to fly at great speeds beyond escape velocity and past lightspeed. Able to fly from galaxy to galaxy under his own power.

Energy Manipulation: Like most Novas, Sam is able concentrate the power of the Nova Force into a beam or a ball of energy and fire it from his hands. He can also utilize the energies he generates to create protective or reflective force fields, power star-ships, focus it into an energy razor capable of decimating ships, amplify his own striking power by covering blows in nova force energy or even his whole body with said energy to strike like a cannon round, detect and remove toxic elements within a living being, and much like his predecessor; the ability to create hyperspace portals which shorten the distance between different points in the universe.

Superhuman Strength: Sam has access to the same strength as that of a centurion from the Nova Corps. Possibly more since he has the share hold of the Nova Force Within his helmet, he helped Beta Ray Bill stabilize a descending cargo ship the size of a city and carried around a boulder of condensed solid gold created from the heart of a supernova.

Superhuman Speed: Can move at incredible velocities even while running, concentrating his speed mostly on flight though, but more than able to move through the galaxy and back to earth with utmost ease.

Superhuman Durability: As a Nova Sam has an uncanny amount of resistance to abrasion and concussive force, having once been knocked halfway across the world by Hulk's evil Kluh persona and only suffering a concussion, having come out of a portal and re-entered Earth's atmosphere from deep space, and taken concussive blasts from incredibly powerful entities, relics, and war engines.

Xandarian Worldmind: His helmet carries the remnants of what's left of the Nova Corps' Xandarian Worldmind, as such through the device Sam is bestowed a plethora of unique attributes through its usage.

• Universal Translation: The helmet can make any alien species' language appear to him as English.
  • Cosmic Awareness: Sam's Nova helmet flashes him different colors to depict different scenarios. It also allows him knowledge of most situations going on near him.
  • Enhanced Intellect: Through the helmet's Worldmind Sam gains a vast increase in congnative capacity, filling his mind with knowlegde and understanding about the universe as a whole and the scores of countless alien societies and cultures living within it.
  • Hardlight Holographic Projection: Sam has shown he can use a combination of the Nova Force and the Xandarian Worldmind to create convincing visual displays.
  • Cosmic Atlas: The helmet acts as a universal positioning system that enables Samuel to find his way around the galaxy as well as discern the location of just about anything the helmet picks up on like fallen nova sightings, distress signals, and foreign elements in a living body.
  • Affiliate Recognition: Able to discern certain individuals from around the universe and their current affiliations.

== Advantages ==

Nova Helmet – Gives him his powers.

Ugh, I guess you could say he’s a pretty good skater?

== Disadvantages == 

Human – Without that Helmet he’s just your average teen.

Youth – He’s young and has all the negative stereotypes that go with if it, slightly arrogant, thinks he knows best, etc.

== Character Extras =

= Face Claim: =

Logan Lerman

Ons: He knows he likes girls, but, uh that’s about as far as e’s goes

Offs: All those incredible gross things he see’s on the internet, who looks at a cup and thinks that’s a good use for it!?

Tackyhillbilly

No worries Silk. We have a huge range of characters. Finding scenes where we all fit has to be a mess.

Darthvegeta800

Due to real life issues i'm afraid i'm leaving. My apologies.
I will not be active on Eliquiy for the coming months.

VoluptuousVixen

This game is Still going ahead ive just had a lot on my plate Recently

Who is still onbaord?

Juggtacular

Tackyhillbilly

persephone325

I'm doing my best. We're moving, though, and I don't know when. So we've been doing a lot of cleaning. >.<
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Cal1496

LSWSjr

"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Bibliophilia

Ace Flyer

Sasquatch421

I might be around... *passes out pepperjack cheese*

Garuss Vakarian

Chulanowa

Life in Color

TheVillain

Thinking about hoping in with Spider-Man and/or Hawkeye. I see we have a Spider-Gwen, an MJ, and a Mockingbird though so when I can get on an actual computer I may be sending some PMs before I write anything down for an App.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

VoluptuousVixen

This game WILL go live by this weekend. sorry for the delay

Batman4560

Extremely hesitant to put interest here as I don't do group games anymore but there ya go.

Life in Color

Quote from: Batman4560 on December 03, 2015, 09:26:07 PM
Extremely hesitant to put interest here as I don't do group games anymore but there ya go.

Hey, bb. 💕

Batman4560

OH hell no! You can't join this if you have finals coming up!

Life in Color

I put my characters up like two weeks ago, goof.

<3

TheVillain

Arg, looks like I'm probably not getting access with anything better then a phone until Sunday night at best. So I will be playing Spider-Man and Hawkeye but I won't be able to put anything substantial down until then.

I can say that I've PMed some idea out to some other players on basic RP-relationship ideas and so far only 1 has not agreed to at least the basic idea, and that 1 probably is dropping entirely anyway.

- Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen are both aware of each other's existence and that they're both alternate universe iterations of their murdered first loves. Even more tragically, the timing of events are different. Spider-Gwen's Pete was only murdered last year and she's still a teenager while Spider-Man's Gwen was killed over a decade ago, he's in his late 20's, and he's had time to grieve and move forward.

- Pete and MJ were seriously dating but with her merge with Red Sonja they've been taking a break so Red/MJ can figure some things out. MJ and Red, thanks to the memories they share, both know he's Spider-Man. Ironically/Amusingly possibly the biggest obstacle to them dating again is that Red Sonja thinks they should just use him for sex.

- Clint Barton, a former circus act turned con artist turned SHEILD agent. Not the best at following a command structure but he bring's a con-artist's quick wit and a near-perfect marksman's aim especially with a bow and arrow. [Possible Route: as an unintended side effect of a past SHIELD op, he and fellow agent Bobbi "Mockingbird" Morse are technically legally married, which is having all sorts of unintended consequences both between themselves and with their "affairs".]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.