A World Time Forgot (All welcome, recruitment still open)

Started by IrishWolf, March 25, 2017, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

I like Zael but in the spirit of the "Cave Man/ Primal Guy" archetype, let charge his gear a little because some of that sounds really advanced, like the adjustable spear and the detachable axe.  Lets just make it a normal spear and axe and drop the flare gun. As to the pistol, well I'm not sure about that one. I wouldn't mind it so much, if it was a really old gun, like say a wheellock or snaplock off some long ago wrecked gallon.

Now then, as we have about equal numbers of boys and girls, I will open up an OOC and an IC. However, we will still be accepting new characters.

Alistair, before I put Akira Mori on the official roster of characters in the OOC, could you please make the changes we talked about to his sheet.

IrishWolf

Dashenka

Quote from: SlipperySue on March 28, 2017, 04:38:06 PM
Shhhhhhhh, its not the Grand Duchess, it is a Russian Governess called Natasha or Comrades Stalin and Dzerzhinsky will despatch an assassination squad, to eradicate her and anyone knowing her secret.

In the era in which I think this game is set, 1920's (??) Stalin wasn't the leader of the Soviet Union yet :P

So few questions if I may?

Did I get the time frame right?

Will it be free form or will we have GM events?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Alistair Leonhart

IrishWolf

Thank you Alistair!

Quote from: Dashenka on April 06, 2017, 02:43:20 PM
So few questions if I may?

Did I get the time frame right?

Will it be free form or will we have GM events?

Yes you did, the story will be starting during the summer of 1927.

The story itself will be mostly free form and character driven, with a few plot points introduced throughout the story by myself.

Dashenka

Alright. And what kind of plots and events can we expect?

IrishWolf

Survival and exploration will be the main theme, first one the island, which will be our starting location and then further on to other island and mainland locations. The crew and passengers of the SS Errant will also be on the lookout for possible ways to return home.

As for events, those would be the arrival of say, very large monsters, natural events like storms or the introduction of new tribes/civilizations.

Dashenka

Alright... I'll definately keep an eye on this and think of a character :)

IrishWolf

And the IC is now open

Dashenka, I hope you decide to join, we'd love to have you