News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Quote from: Xillen on June 23, 2009, 11:18:02 AM
In case people still haven't noticed it, this round was supposed to be the round of the "This almost makes sense, but not quite!" flavor text. I guess I was being too subtle about it.

haha.. s'all good Xill! I think he wasn't being serious.. just wondering how on earth i put that in there :P

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Will

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 11:16:17 AM
*grins* hecks yeah! I'll even feed you some cabbage! *toddles off to her hut with the Will in pocket*

Sweet! 

*pokes around in the Pocket of Holding*  Hey, what is thi- oh.... Josie!  You're naughty!

Quote from: Xillen on June 23, 2009, 11:18:02 AM
In case people still haven't noticed it, this round was supposed to be the round of the "This almost makes sense, but not quite!" flavor text. I guess I was being too subtle about it.

Aww, I was just kidding. >.>  I did pick up on that, so I guess I was the one being too subtle. XD
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Quote from: Will1984 on June 23, 2009, 11:20:20 AM
Sweet! 

*pokes around in the Pocket of Holding*  Hey, what is thi- oh.... Josie!  You're naughty!

Aww, I was just kidding. >.>  I did pick up on that, so I guess I was the one being too subtle. XD

*snicker* yups! chocolates aren't good for me! but I am a naughty girl.. my trainer will kill me for it! 

((I'm off to lunch.. i'll be back later tonight!))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Rockin

*watches Will and Josietta run off* aww...i wanted to come... =/

Nadir

Will, you make it sound like I've been jumping my vote around without reason. I did think Rockin was guilty until I read back and saw he had admitted to being cupid. I changed it to Ryven for the sake of changing it, then kept it on him when his voting records proved suspicious. I also noticed your voting records were similar in style to the already dead wolves, and seeing as you're next favourite to die it seemed prudent to vote for you now instead of tomorrow. I am not being frivolous as you're trying to make me out to be. 

# 1 Seer           - dead (via PM info)
# 1 Healer         - Unknown, may be dead
# 1 Alchemist     - Me
# 1 Executioner  - Josie
# 1 Cupid          - Rockin

I'd really like the healer to come forwards. Keeping quiet is just giving the wolves more power.

Ryven

You know why my voting record is suspicious?  Cause I don't know what the F*** is going on in here half the time!  Too much chaos!

Will

Quote from: Eden on June 23, 2009, 11:24:43 AM
Will, you make it sound like I've been jumping my vote around without reason. I did think Rockin was guilty until I read back and saw he had admitted to being cupid. I changed it to Ryven for the sake of changing it, then kept it on him when his voting records proved suspicious. I also noticed your voting records were similar in style to the already dead wolves, and seeing as you're next favourite to die it seemed prudent to vote for you now instead of tomorrow. I am not being frivolous as you're trying to make me out to be. 

# 1 Healer         - Unknown, may be dead
# 1 Alchemist     - Me
# 1 Executioner  - Josie
# 1 Cupid          - Rockin

I'd really like the healer to come forwards. Keeping quiet is just giving the wolves more power.

I was no way trying to do that, and nowhere in this entire game have I suggested that.  Don't put words in my mouth.  I was only poking fun at the fact that you have changed your vote AND your suspicions multiple times throughout this round of voting.  I won't do it again.

And what if the healer hasn't healed?  You still want him/her to come forward?

- Jack Kerouac

Nadir

There is a PM system, and if the healer is too suspicious to come out to three other used up specials, then just contact Josie. You saw she was most defiantly not a wolf.

Ryven

She has a point.  Josie is really the only one without a doubt that can be trusted.  I'm 99% sure Eden is the alchemist because it just makes sense.  Rockin says he's the cupid but I'm still wary about all his blather.

Desan

((Xillen if a werewolf is created by the alpha, you won't increase the # of WW's in the game?))

I want to know the hell the halfbreed/alpha are.

Halfbreed may be already dead...ugh thats the worst part. NOT KNOWING >_<
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Xillen

Quote from: Xillen on June 23, 2009, 10:03:14 AMRemaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

That list is accurate, save for the Halfbreed and the Alpha victim.

It says 8 peasants. That could be actually 8 peasants with the halfbreed already dead, or 7 peasants and the halfbreed still alive.

In addition, if the alpha bit someone, that means that there is 1 less person of that type remaining than listed, and there would be one more werewolf remaining than listed. Once bitten, the alpha victim looks exactly like a regular werewolf, so it's possible that someone is bitten by the alpha and died after.

The only amount you can really be sure about is the alpha, and at this very moment the executioner, since the alpha can't have bitten Josietta since her execution just ago.

Nadir

That's what I'm saying. The seer died as a wolf.

Ryven

LadySky

I go make an errand and come back to two pages of reading! Jeez ppl, don't you know your not allowed to play when I leave!  :P

So Eden, Josi, & Rockin are not WW's for arguments sake....Who is it then?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Could be these people

Will
Aiden
Ket
Krysia
Saku
Mannik

But this is my opinion...I dunno who to pinpoint atm, but it could be either Aiden or Will.

I don't think it's Ryven, but again I could be wrong. He could be just really confused upon who to vote considering several people are convincing/acting suspicious.

Will

Quote from: Eden on June 23, 2009, 11:49:46 AM

That's what I'm saying. The seer died as a wolf.

How can you be sure?  They told you, themselves?

- Jack Kerouac

LadySky

LadySky throws herself to the ground and prays to the Gods, "If there were ever a time that you would strike lightning please make it now oh mighty ones of old!" With that plea she points to Rockin >>>>>>>>>>>>

Mannik oh Mannik! Save us from this bull hockey! Please appear and make your vote and I will do anything you want!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

god doesn't listen to those that are sinned :p

Ryven

I guess god isn't listening to any of us then.

LadySky

mannik

Quote from: LadySky on June 23, 2009, 01:02:29 PM
LadySky throws herself to the ground and prays to the Gods, "If there were ever a time that you would strike lightning please make it now oh mighty ones of old!" With that plea she points to Rockin >>>>>>>>>>>>

Mannik oh Mannik! Save us from this bull hockey! Please appear and make your vote and I will do anything you want!

Wait...I'm a god now?...Cool....I demand overly ornate robes, a chariot pulled by firery horses...and...and a cheese steak sub, with which to feed my devine hunger!

Also...I vote for Will

Teno

Well that threw out my theory.. And looks like we have a bandwagon going so it won't matter who I vote for. Even so.. I'm gonna vote Will.

Also, I believe I have some grovelling to do...

pleaseohpleaseJosidon'tattackmewithyourgreatbigaxeI'meversosorryforsuspectingyouofbeingawerewolf!!!

*deep breath*

Rockin

Quote from: mannik on June 23, 2009, 01:32:03 PM

Wait...I'm a god now?...Cool....I demand overly ornate robes, a chariot pulled by firery horses...and...and a cheese steak sub, with which to feed my devine hunger!

Also...I vote for Will

can I plz have a peice of that sub? :3

Josietta

*peeks her head out of the hut*

I will repeat. I know for a FACT that Will is not a wolf. Do not waste your vote on him, please.

Teno, I'll restrain myself. Its nice to see grovelling though. :P 

Personally I'd vote for Rockin, though i've been talked to about him. Second I'd go for either Mannik, Ket, or Krysia. I'm not too sure about Saku. Mannik has been almost always last to vote. Maybe he is trying to save himself to be last to help lean the vote another direction away from his wolf ally.

The seer is still alive, according to Xillen, so either they are a wolf now, or they never were and are still alive and kicking. According to Eden's words they died as a wolf and since they aren't dead, that leaves me to question if the Seer is a wolf now. The bitten one by the Alpha.

I change my vote to Mannik .

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas