News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ever's Request Thread

Started by EverUndine, September 22, 2014, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EverUndine

Hello all! My name is EverUndine but you can call me Ever. Im a fairly decent roleplay with almost ten years of experience off and on. I love fandom roleplays and scifi and fantasy. I can play males and females and it usually depends on my mood. I'm up for one on one pairings including malexmale and malexfemale. I'm all for some good smut as long as it has some sort of plot. I prefer the romantic build of a relationship.

I'm open to more plot ideas and I give what I get as far as post length and quality, although I prefer around 3-4 paragraphs.

I will be using this as my request thread from now on.

-Something I'm seeking is a Peter Quill/Starlord for an OC of mine. I'm interested in the romantic side of this and the storyline more. As far as plot goes, I was thinking my OC would be inside a shipping container which Peter Quill has been paid to deliver, he's curious and decides to open it and finds her.  He decides not to deliver her and the go on the run.

My OC is a humanoid, 24 years old and female with waist length black hair that is usually tied up in some way and lilac-colored eyes.  She's 5'2" and about 120 lbs.

-I'm also always looking for a Tenth or Eleventh Doctor to either Clara Oswald or an OC.

-a list of fandoms I would love the write on:
Supernatural
Doctor who
Heroes
Once upon a time
Blue exorcist
Lord of the rings/the Hobbit
Interview with a vampire
Star Wars
Star Trek
Game of thrones
Guardians of the galaxy