Newly accepted looking for RP Partner, Female

Started by Fenriswolf, October 10, 2009, 02:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenriswolf

Hello all, I just got accepted to Elliquiy the other day, I am a first timer here and not all the familiar with erotic role playing so I'm looking for someone who might be willing to "pop my cherry" as it were.

I don't currently have any RP ideas yet but I am up for just about anything, Fantasy, Realistic, whatever you got I can usually play along.

Looking for a roleplay that is MalexFemale.
thank you.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

YoungOne

Hey if you have some kind of idea i would like to do a rp. just message me :)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Fenriswolf

I will try to think one up and get back to you thanks.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Marvelous Fee

Hey, I'm new, too. I've got a bunch of roleplays listed on my site, so if you want you can take a look and PM me if one strikes your fancy.

Removed]

I'll also RP over email, if you'd prefer that over PMs.

Please don't place links that contain contact details in a public area of the site.

Hairy

Fenriswolf

Quote from: Carlissa on October 10, 2009, 08:18:29 PM
Well, do you like western or pregnancy? XD

Define Western and yea pregnancy is fine with me.
Ons and Offs

Eidenn

Fenriswolf

Quote from: Eidenn on October 13, 2009, 03:42:54 PM
How do you feel about Incest/Stepsiblings?

Both are fine with me, turn ons infact
Ons and Offs