The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"I think..." she looked away, wiping a tear away with her bionic arm. "My mum was murdered in front of me trying to save my life, I think...I think Ilyana was told to protect me by any means possible, because..." she felt herself choking up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be burdening you with this."

Lawshenk

" your family you tell me what you want when your ready too" he smiled " I have some thing else you might like "

Lady Jenn

"You have my attention," she said, raising an eyebrow as she turned to face him again. "As long as it doesn't involve me running anywhere though."

Lawshenk

" the clones DNA give off a different wavelenght than non clones so I can track them

Lady Jenn

"Oh, I can't wait to..." she started sitting up, before the pain in her ribs made her lie down again. "Okay, maybe I won't be joining the hunt for a bit," she said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" well that's good but you get 100% better first "

Lady Jenn

"I don't suppose you have nanomachines for fixing ribs do you?" she asked, wincing slightly. "Apparently our 'friend' likes to kick wounded people when they're down."

Lawshenk

" no friend of mine I assure you" he smiled " can't a healer help with that "

Lady Jenn

"Isaac did what he could," she replied. "But we realized pretty quickly it was causing as much pain as it was trying to heal, so we decided nature might be the best healer."

Lawshenk

" I can send the nanos in but it won't be pain free"

Lady Jenn

"I can't move without pain on that side right now," she said, laughing. "I'm used to it not being pain-free."

Lawshenk

He proded on her arms the robots whirl and start to stand her ribs the lazerz change colours " give it a day"

Lady Jenn

"I advise she stay on the IV till then too," Isaac said, walking over. "I don't feel confident having her walk on that knee while it's still in such a bad way."

"Hell, I'll come down the aisle in a wheelchair if I have to," Katya said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" if your both excuse me, I will get to work for you sis" he smiled and walked off

Gerri contacted them " I have landed and am safe will power down suit until just before departure"

Lady Jenn

"Just be careful," Katya said, barely hiding her concern. "The last time we separated I was left unable to walk, I'd like you to come back in better shape than me."

Lawshenk

The next day Gerri returned looking shatted but went straight to katya

Lady Jenn

She was half asleep, but opened her eyes when she heard Geri approach. "Hey darling," she said, smiling. "I would get up to hug you but...I feel like I've just gone 10 rounds with a brick wall." She reached out, kissing Geri's hand. "Your brother's nano machines are healing, but...unfortunately it's a slow process. Did everything go okay?"

Lawshenk

" shops on the market and my other idea is moving on you sleep I'll talk when you wake "

Lady Jenn

"I can't," she said, wincing as she tried to prop herself up. "The pain is keeping me awake and I don't fancy taking painkillers with everything else going round my body at the moment."

Lawshenk

" ok lean on me if you have to"

Lady Jenn

"Can you get me a wheelchair?" she asked. "I tried to walk last night, after you called..." she looked away, looking ashamed. "I ended up flat on my back, Isaac wasn't kidding when he said I could hardly walk."

Lawshenk

" I could if you'd rather not be carrird"

Lady Jenn

"Well, I didn't know you were going to suggest that," she said, laughing. "Not sure whether I'm allowed my IV out yet though, and that could make carrying me...a bit awkward."

Lawshenk

"I'll fetch a chair and take you outside "