CLOSED

Started by Old Lady Willow, January 14, 2014, 02:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

They awoke to the sound of metal on metal, the horrible screeching repeated over and over as if someone was drawing a knife back and fourth against a pipe. Wincing at even the low light of the room, their head spinning sickeningly as they tried to make sense of the images before their eyes, they lifted their head up to take in their surroundings.

They were in a dark place, the walls stained with rust, blood, and unidentifiable liquids dripped from the ceiling. A few feet away was a... a monster, something they couldn't find the proper words to describe the thing. It was vaguely humanoid, two legs seemingly bound together, two long, skinny arms that reached to the floor, both ending in what looked to be blades that it used to slice at the cool ground. It's head was tilted limply, like it's neck had been broken, and even as they watched it rolled to the other side with wet cracks.

They couldn't understand, couldn't believe what they were seeing, for how could such a thing even be real..? They stood, shaking as they retreated, their muscles straining to work right as their head swam. They backed into something that toppled over, and with a screech the thing lunged for them, claws raised to tear into them...

Hello! Have you ever wanted to visit the lovely town of Silent Hill? What's this, you've never heard of it? Let me tell you, then, it's an ever so lovely place. The sun is shinning, the people are happy, it's the perfect vacation spot for the entire family!

But what of the cost, you ask? Well, it's your lucky day! An all expense paid for trip can be yours, all you have to do is reply to this post! Oh, but I know what you're thinking, there's gotta be a catch here somewhere, why would they just give away a vacation like this? Well, okay, yes, we do require you to fill out a simple form for us, but trust me when I say it will only make your vacation to the beautiful, quiet town of Silent Hill all the better.

Here it is, please mail it in when you're ready with this handy prepaid envelope. You don't even have to pay the price of a postage stamp!

Name:
Sexual orientation:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Greatest fears:
Bio:
Ons:(only fill out if you don't have a up to date O/O list)
Offs:(likewise)

As a final note, this will very likely be in EX simply for the violence and gore that will be present throughout the story. Sex may or may not happen between various humans that your character will be coming across, it depends on where the story goes. Along those lines, I would love to include a character created by the town to play opposite yours as a partner, like what Maria was to James.

Please PM me with your interest and character sheet.