My ideas (looking for Ladies) updated August 4.

Started by BigBadWolf, October 07, 2009, 07:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

Here is a bunch of new ideas. PM me if you intrested one of these. Be sure to check my On/Off before write me.

Dominant woman needed
It's not exactly a plot rather a request. For a long long time I liked to play a bondage or bdsm based game where my character the submitting one. And yet I couldn't find anyone who could play a good mistress so I'm still looking for one. I've got at least three different plots but I also up for your plot too. I really want to try at least once the submissive role.

Yes my princess
There is a young beautiful but very disobey princess. She's got a harsh language and her parents could barley control her. As she turn into a real woman she became more and more curious about love making. Of course she didn't want to wait until she got marriage, so she decide she explore it on her own. One night she found a book deep inside the library which contains a lot of information. Even more that she expected because it's about how to have fun with men and what to do that they became crazy about a woman. Basically the book is about how to make a sex slave.
After she read a book a few times, she found the perfect prey. The castle has a stable boy around her age and she noticed someties he was staring at her. So she decide she try on him everything she read in the book.
So this story is a mistress/slave type which include bondage as well. I play the stable boy who naive and had a crush on the princess. However the feelings is one way, because in the eyes of the princess he just a toy. The plot also imply they had to do this secretly which could lead funny or intresting situations. We can discuss the story futher. Please only make intrest in this story if you can play a mistress (and hopefully played before) I've started several stories with the same theme but they didn't turned out well, mostly because my partners had a different taste.

X-men Evolution
The game would based on the series (we may change some events). I don't have a solid plot for this I just have a few character who I like to play at least try out. The whole storyline would based right after the series timeline. Anyway I just check for intrest in this one. Here are the characters I could play:
Kurt/Nightcrawler
Lance/Avalanche
Logan/Wolverine
Note: I'll start only one game from this.

It's not the usual thing
This one is just a short story. I have no intention to make out a full story it's rather a sudden idea. In lot of NC games an orc or orcs capture an elf and have their way with her. I think it would be fun to turned it around. So we have an elf woman who one day encounter with a young orc who lost int the elf woods. But insted to kill him on the site she capture him and have fun with him. She could test how much endurance the orcs have. If you like to a group of female elves could capture him.

Lost in the labyrinth (Taken)
There is a big city in the edge of a mountain. A beautiful elf woman arrives here who not unfamiliar with the pleasures of the body. She met with the king's son however the prince disguised himself. She seduce him not knowing the prince has a bride. Unfortunately on of the king's man find out and in the morning the guards broke into their room and arrests the elf.
The king has to save the marriage and his son's reputation. The high priest of the city presents him a solution. So they announced that she is an elf witch who cast a spell upon the prince to corrupt him. Then they sentence the elf to be a sacrifice to the minotaur who lives in the labyrinth under the mountain.
They lock her in a chamber in the labyrinth. However it will turn out that the minotaur is not what the people think of him. In fact he is a prisoner too in the labyrinth but only the high priest know this, because he captured him in a young age.
So the story is about the elf and the minotaur. Once she know him more she could inspire him to find a way out from the labyrinth and they start to find a way out together.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

JennC

Hello BBWolf,

I am interested in doing "the bet with you." I am not too keen on the master/slave genre so it would have to be something conventional. I am thinking two rivals at an Marketing firm or two lawyers or two undercover cops etc. The woman would lose the bet so she would have to three to five things;

What will they be? here are some of my ideas;

She has to strip in a public club
She has to proposition a stranger for money and do what the client has paid for
She had to get tattooed in a prominent part of her body[/li][/list]
She is whipped (Story of O) style

I am expecting to understand the man's motivation for putting her through this.

Interested?

Jenn

BigBadWolf

Raveled

If you don't mind cross-play, I think Witch/Werewolf would be fun.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

BigBadWolf

Quote from: Raveled on October 11, 2009, 03:01:34 PM
If you don't mind cross-play, I think Witch/Werewolf would be fun.

Sorry, but I mind, that's why I wrote in the subject "looking for Ladies".

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Kunoichi

Hello, I just saw this and if you don't mind, I'd have to say I'm really interested in the GMing offer. ^^; More specifically, exploring the dungeon sounds like fun...

BigBadWolf

Okay write me a PM what would you like in it. ;)

BigBadWolf

YoungOne

Hey if you have another idea for a werewolf plot Im interested :) just pm
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

IsSnowWhite

Tie up the reporter looks like a good idea. If you'd like to rp this one, please pm me and we can go over some ideas and perhaps some boundaries if I feel they might be required lol

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Aries

I've got an interesting werewolf plot if you are up for it.
OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf