Dresden's File Roleplay (F for M or F)

Started by Spero, September 01, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spero

« D R E S D E N  F I L E S »

-----Personal Plot Welcome for this Topic-----
Feel free to PM me with your plots & ideas as well on the Setting!
•  Spots: Always Open // Plots: 2
•  OOC Pairing Ideas: Female Wizard/Warlock x Warden | Fea x Wizard | Wizard x Mortal | Master x Appearance
•  Cannon Pairings: Harry Dresden x Mortal/Wizard/Fea | Donald Morgan x Young Wizard/Fea | Michael Carpenter x Wizard | Harry Dresden x Karrin Murphy 
•  Crossovers: Dresden Files x Wheel of Time (One Plot) | Dresden Files x World of Darkness: Awaken (One Plot)

Plot One: Tough Changes
--New Wizard x Warden | New Appearance x Wizard | New Wizard X Supernatural

Dani had spent most of her young life on the streets of New Orleans, today was no different. It was early, but even then the hot southern sun made the day hot and muggy. The fact that it rained the night before did not help the humidity of the city, not that it stopped people. No, people from all around the world walked the streets of the French Quarter taking in the history and culture the town had to offer. The young girl knew she had to move fast if she wanted to get a good spot in Jackson Square, the place always packed full of people trying to do the same thing she was...trying to earn a living. Not always an honest living, but a living.

But Dani had one thing the many of other’s did not have...sure the self-proclaimed did have the talent to read people and play along, a few even thought they had the gift to read cards, runes and other objects of divination...Dani however, did have the gift. She could read the cards, runes and if she was really feeling like milking them for all they were worth, she could read a person’s mind as well. Because, well, Dani was a Wizard. Well, not a Wizard of the White Council, but she could use magic.

And she had gotten good at avoiding the blades of the Witch Hunters...ummm….wardens. Not that she had ever done anything to draw their eye, but she also made sure not to. The young magic user had heard the horror stories that came with the Wizards in gray cloaks and their silver swords during her time on the streets. The floods of 2005 had left a lot of orphans like her, and like her, a few had turned out to be gifted. Though they never did get claimed or picked up, the White Council never swooped in to save the young souls who felt as though a blind eye had been turned to them. So like her kin, she kept her head low and did only what she had to in order to survive.

So when Dani finally made it to the Square, she found herself a nice little spot. Setting up her thick blanket and all her tools of the trade upon it. Her backpack which held all her earthly possession was set up against the low stone wall behind her and there she sat, waiting for her first target...umm, customer. Next to her Madam Star sat up her little table, all the bells, and whistles that made Dani’s blanket look plain. But Dani knew the woman, and she knew what was coming next.

“Darling,” Madam Star started, digging out a bottle of water and two sandwiches to give to the skinny young girl that looked more like a young boy than a woman of eighteen. “You look like you're starving, Darling. I swear, one day I’m just going to have to take you home one of these days and have my sister fatten you up.” Dani took the gifts and smiled, the Madam tried so hard to have the natural Cajun accent and charm, doing well with it: if she was in an over the top movie. Truth be told, Dani pegged Star from being from California, or maybe Navadia..New Mexico. One of those states that didn’t really have an accent. Maybe Chicago? Did people from Chicago from have an accent?

“Thank you, Madam,” Dani had an honest accent, soft and not overdone. Like someone that was born and raised in the south. One that came as naturally as she took a breath. The two sat down and spoke as they waited for the Square to start to fill, once more Dani turning down the invitation for dinner. Offering to repay the woman for the food offered, and was turned down like always. It was a daily dance they did, street friends one might say.

It was around noon that something happened that made Dani’s stomach drop to her toes. They seemed to pass through the crowd like phantoms. No one paying mind to the three men in gray cloaks, despite it being deathly hot out, and swords at their hips. But she had caught their movements, not realizing until it was too late that she was staring. One of them turning as if feeling her eyes on his back, Dani quickly looking away and as did the man. Funny, she could tell the future of anyone that passed in more or less detail if she really tired. But she could never see her own fate. Blessing and a curse as some say. But seeing the men was enough to have her packing up and leaving early. Only a hundred or so dollars to show for her day of work. Not bad for most, but for her...it was not enough. It was never enough.

Dani spent the better part of four hours getting lost in the grid that was the French Quarter of New Orleans. She knew the streets like the back of her hand, she could only hope that the tell that was following her did not know it as well. A left turn here, a right turn there. Acting like she knew just where she was going and had a place she was aiming to get to. Every now and then she would lose one of the people following her just to pick up another.

What the fuck was going on that now, of all times, the Council would find her interesting. Maybe she cheated the wrong person out of their money one too many times? She let out a sign. Remember that fact about her not being able to see her own fate…

Dani found herself walking right into three people she really did not want to see. Lucky for her it was an open street and not a dark ally, “Afternoon Dani…”

“Old buddy, old pal, dear friends of mine…” She smiled at the three young men she knew to be bouncers at a local club. Ran by the local Red Court...who she might owe a debt to. The young wizard smiled as two of the men looked around, the third picking Dani up by the collar of her shirt, “Oh come not Markus...we don’t need to do this here...now. I told Madam Rouge I would have her money and I will have her money by this weekend I swear.”

“Funny...word on the street is you’re trying to leave town.” Dani swallowed hard, the man looking her in the face but not quite the eyes. “I know you're not dumb enough to do that, right Dani?”

“Me...never. Come on Markus, since when have I been ever late with a payment?” Her answer was a right hook to the gut which left her on the ground and her world spinning.

“Never, and don’t start now Dani. You know we are watching.” Dani watched as the small gang walked away, and as they turned down one street she saw someone turn down another and start walking her way. Tears started to mist her eyes, and not because she just got sucker punched. Fucking Wardens...one closing in on her from both directions. What did she do to piss off the fates today that she would be put in this kind of a mess?

I Play Female characters who:
Submit, Do not participate in dom/sub or can Switch
And are attracted to: Males and Females.

Writting Style: A little bit about me as a writer; I am a multi-paragraph writer meaning I will normally post 2-5 detailed paragraphs in Third Person Story with First Person conversations. That being said, I am looking for the same in my partner's, someone who is a detailed, multi-paragraph writer who loves detailed stories and character development as well as smut. Meaning: Capable of long-enough responses without leaving me a novel to review. If you're asking yourself what a 'long-enough' response is, it's anywhere between 5 and 20 sentences/1-3 paragraphs, with the capability to fluctuate length based on what is immediately happening in the roleplay. When it comes to detail: I want to know what your character(s) is feeling, doing, wanting.

Frequency: I will try to post once a day, depending on the flow of the roleplay I can post between 1-10 times a day. I do try to keep my RP partners updated on my day to day life, letting them know when I will not be online and how long I will be away.

Medium: Discord or Forum.

Timezone: US CST
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Spero

Updates:

•  OOC Pairing Ideas: Female Wizard/Warlock x Warden | Fea x Wizard | Wizard x Mortal | Master x Appreince
•  Cannon Pairings: Harry Dresden x Mortal/Wizard/Fea | Donald Morgan x Young Wizard/Fea | Michael Carpenter x Wizard | Harry Dresden x Karrin Murphy 
•  Crossovers: Dresden Files x Wheel of Time (One Plot) | Dresden Files x World of Darkness: Awak
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful

Spero