Star Wars: The Ancient Ruins

Started by elfguy, June 17, 2011, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Holo-Comm channel opened.

Greetings,

I am Administrator Larson, from Czerka Corporation. If you're receiving this message, it means that Czerka has selected you as a possible member of an expedition we're organizing now. You, along with others who respond to this message, will embark in a highly confidential mission to recover an ancient relic belonging to our Corporation.

Rest assured that while the mission will be dangerous, you will be highly compensated for your services.

If you're interested, please fill out the following application form in triplicate.

Larson, out.

This RP will happen in the Star Wars universe, in the Old Republic era (around 3500 BBY)

We will receive a mission at the start, and the plot will be to complete the quest, but it will otherwise be freeform and open. There will hopefully be some sex, but I'm hoping the RP will mostly be about exploration, inter-character socializing and so on. Czerka being a neutral Corporation, the group will be composed of both Republic and Empire people, so there will be frictions in the group, which could lead to NC situations (if the player desires it, always respect ons/offs) or fights. Note that if there's fights between players you should check with the other player who should win, if there'll be any killing, etc so there's no hard feeling.

I will play one character in the group, as well as some NPCs, altho anyone will also be encouraged to play NPCs as they are needed.

Note that you must be an original character, no canon character at all, and remember this is 3500 years before the movies so there's no Death Star or Vader, think the KOTOR or SWTOR games.

The plot will start as everyone meet with the Administrator to learn what the mission is.

Let me know if you have questions.

Appearance:

Name:

Race: (human / twi'lek / zabrak / true blood / chiss)

Class: (jedi / sith / bounty hunter / trooper / smuggler / imperial agent)

Alliance: (empire / republic / neutral)

Ons / Offs:

Equipment: (only the things you're bringing to the mission, include any companion droid or ship)

Bio:
----

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Xilana

Race: Twi'lek

Class: Jedi

Alliance: Republic

Offs: Death, loss of limbs, herma/futa

Equipment: The outfit in the picture, including her lightsaber, and the droid, which is her loyal companion. She also has a small ship that was provided to her by the Jedi Council, mostly for transportation. It is lightly armed.

Bio: Xilana is a young Twi'lek who recently graduated to the rank of Jedi Knight, with her companion, an R5 droid. She is an expert at lightsaber combat, focusing more on melee combat than Force using, although she is well able to fight with all the basic Light side Force powers. She has already fought several enemies in various missions for the Republic, and so despite her young age she has combat experience. She is naturally friendly and loves making new friends, but is also very dedicated to the Jedi Order, and the safeguard of the Republic, and will not hesitate to defend herself or those in trouble.

She's lately been given some vacation time, and it's during that period that she received the message from Czerka. Apparently the Corporation heard of some of her recent exploits. She decided that since it didn't seem to go against any Jedi or Republic rules, she would check it out and offer her help. Soon, she sent her application in and was accepted.
----

who149

Appearance: (Yes. I know its bad. But I drew it myself.)

Name: Saljo

Race:  twi'lek

Class: Jedi

Alliance:  republic

Ons: Girl on Girl, light bondage

Offs: Gore, waste play, forced

Equipment: 5,000 Galactic credits, a Personal lightsaber (blue), Datapad

Bio: Just graduating to becoming a Jedi Knight, This is Saljo's first assignment without his master. The jedi council thought this assignment would be best for him, and hope that he will grow greatly from it.

Saljo was never the best Jedi. He was far too emotional, and never serious. He isn't the smartest of the jedi either, and can be very dim witted. While he does make many mistakes, Saljo is above all kind hearted and cares deeply to do the right thing at all time.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

elfguy

Well doesn't seem to be much interest, will give it a few more days.
----

who149

Hopefully it does. Maybe I can take this time to fix up that picture xD
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

fallensaviour

hmm...i could do some stuff with this, are we limited to the races listed or can we use any found by that time?

elfguy

Well let me know which race you're thinking of. I have nothing against most common races, I just want to avoid someone playing a cyborg wielding 8 lightsabers, or a genetically modified Rancor..
----

fallensaviour

elfguy

----

fallensaviour

Appearance:
only brown not purple

Name: Bragga

Race:dug

Class: smuggler

Alliance: neutral

Ons / Offs: i'm not into the guy/guy stuff and i dont usualy like being the sub

Equipment: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/578-R_space_transport "Mynok's Wings"  Illegally modified with smuggling compartments torpedos and larger blasters

Bio: Bragga started his adult life by earning a considerable gambling debt with a hutt family.  Working for them he earned the skills that would first bring him out of debt and help him make a living for himself in a hostile galaxy.  He is an above par engineer, hacker, and pilot and not a bad shot, this has lead him to a life of fast ships illegal deals and tight scrapes, but somehow the resiliant creature has always come out with his hide intact. A reputation for doing anything for the right price has followed his exploits.

fallensaviour

also i'm going to have gone through that ship with a fine tooth comb fixing factory defects

Athos

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

BlueEyedBard

I hope I can join. I have taken far too long of a break from Rp and it's time to get back in the swing.

Appearance:
He wears the cloths above and a deep red sash over his eyes that has ancient markings on it in gold.
Name: Rak Argell
Race: Miraluka
Class: Sith
Alliance: Neutral
On's: Open to most things
Off's: Death, dismemberment, toilet play
Equipment: 2 red single hilt lightsabers and a 3rd saber hidden behind his back
Bio: Rak was kidnapped from his home on Katarr, long before it's destruction, by a Sith scouting party. The planet of Force sensitive beings was an ideal place to look for fresh blood to enroll in their academy and fresh blood was what they got.

The Miralukan boy trained nonstop in his use of the force, showing his affinity for it immediately. Because of how quickly he was learning to wield the force as a weapon his melee combat training was pushed back to 2nd priority, but once his power was strong enough he was put to work training with his lightsabers, fortunately his use of the force is able to back him up when fighting with physical weapons making him a worthy opponent to anyone in his way.

His former master found this out when Rak grew tired of his training and challenged him to a duel to the death. Of coarse this was normal in Sith training and the Sith master would have to kill his student, unfortunately this was not an easy task when the third lightsaber his student carried floated up behind him and acted as a second opponent. This duel ended with the student becoming the master.

Since the death of his master Rak Argell as traveled the galaxy, biding his time before returning to the academy to inform them of the stepping down of his late master. It was during this traveling when the message from Czerka corp. reached him. Apparently his name was better known at this point then he would have cared for. But this mission did sound like an interesting one, hopefully it would be good to satisfy his boredom with such a trip before returning to the Sith.

Rak Argell filled out his application and sent it back to Czerka corp. and was accepted for the mission immediately. Wasting no more time he began the journey to the missions starting point.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

Good to see more interest, I'm hoping to get maybe 6-10 people for the group.
----

Athos

Appearance:

Name: Dyrango “The Blacksmith” Feyyr

Race: T’surr (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T'surr_(species))

Class: Bounty Hunter

Alliance: Neutral

Ons: Anything not on my offs
Offs: Scat, M/M, Vore

Equipment:

- Two heavy blaster pistols:

- A T’surr scimitar:

- A Flechette Launcher:

- A pair of brown trousers, shoes etc... (as seen above)

- A retrofitted space barge named “Forge”:

History:

Born on T'surr, very little is known about the history of Dyrango Feyyr.
What is known is that his mother was an angry female and took many lovers. His father could have been one in a hundred males, though his large form and cunning attitude would suggest I high ranking warrior or leader or some kind. From an early age, Dyrango braved the harsh world around him with the grumpy stoicism adopted by his people.

Unlike many of his race, Dyrango did not originally choose to fight for a living. Instead he chose to build things, becoming a master weaponsmith and armourer on his world. When asked about his choice, he has been known to get extremely annoyed. This has lead to the dismemberment of weaker species.

In his years away from his homeworld he has found it difficult to turn a profit in his field. This is perhaps because he doesn't like dealing with people, and has suggested on multiple occasions that customer service is not one of his strong suits. As a result, he has had to augment his income by taking whatever job he can find.

Most recently, he has made a name for himself by tracking down and eliminating a Sith acolyte in personal combat, losing one of his smaller arms, and two of his eyes in the process. It is likely that this is what brought his name to the attention of the Czerka corporation. Though his past is shrouded, his love of money is not.

Upon receiving the message, he accepted the job immediately and began his trip to meet with the Administrator.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

elfguy

We have 4 so far.. couple more and we could actually start!
----

Blobbe

Hmm... I am interested, but thing is I can't be in an RP with any NC activity in it - call it a personal hangup or neurosis or the like. I'm happy to join on that basis, but otherwise I understand if not.

Thanks

BlueEyedBard

Well I certainly don't think you have to participate in anything NC if you are not into that, others still might (and probably will) but you don't have to.
But it is up to Elfguy to make the call.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

Yes others are certainly free to do NC activity, but you can stay clear of it if you want.
----

fallensaviour

i think she was asking if elf guy planned on having us raped in the plot

elfguy

Quote from: fallensaviour on June 23, 2011, 06:26:14 PM
i think she was asking if elf guy planned on having us raped in the plot

As I wrote the story would mostly be about trying to accomplish the mission. Any NC situation would be player driven. For example, if a Sith wants to prevent someone else from finding an important clue then maybe that would be one way to do it, but it'd be up to both players.
----

Blobbe

Fair enough. Main question is what section you'd be plopping the fame into, really.