Teenage Mutant Ninja Perverts (Need Irma, Turtle brothers)

Started by BlackestKnight, May 10, 2013, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

I'm thinking 4 or 5 max will do the job. If I have the numbers for this then great, if not then that's fine as well. Basically, I'll need an April O'Neil and possibly a Karai if we run a surplus. I'll also need characters to play the eponymous ninja turtles themselves. I'll most likely main Donatello and Master Splinter as an  NPC, so that leaves 3. 

As far as plot, this game is meant to be standard one-shot short and sweet.  I'm not looking for anything terribly long winded or complex, typical stuff you would find a ero comic.

Roles

April: Takenish
Irma: Open

Leonardo: Open
Raphael: Open
Donatello: Taken
Michaelangelo:Open

Teenage Mutant Ninja Perverts

Exotic(?) Light, Extreme, Bondage, OR Non-Con
Turtles x 2 F
April O' Neil or KaraiX LeonardoX DonatelloX RaphaelX Michaelangelo
Gangbang, Prequel, Breeding, Risk of Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Interspecies, Pregnancy, Pseudo-rape, Coercion, Kidnapping, Bondage, Bukakke, Voyeur, Discovery, Yuri?

Set in Present Day New York, TMNT verse

This story centers around a string of reports about strange looking peeping tom lurkers in the city of New York. Naturally these sightings attract the  attention of the local news media and it's very own up-and-coming reporter April O' Neil looking to be the first to get the inside scoop on the developing story.

Around the time that April becomes involved in Peeper story, she notices that some of her undergarments have gone missing and a strange lime tinted slime-like substance has shown up in her studio apartment, she believes this to be connected to the peeper and  devises a plan to catch the New York Peeper(s) on film by using herself as bait to draw out the pepper, and so she begins putting on voyeuristic shows for the creeper(s), a part of her finds excitement in the idea of being watched from afar by her guardian-like peeper, what she thinks will be just an ordinary news story proves to be anything but, she can hardly believe what her footage has captured, the break she comes upon are 4 mutant ninja-like humanoids. 

Curious, she sets out to learn more about her monster peepers, but they end up capturing her and taking her back to their underground headquarters before she can go public with the story. Just who are her keepers? and what do they have in store for the sexy young intrepid reporter?

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Carlissa on May 10, 2013, 06:19:45 PM
Aww, no Irma? xD

You mean this woman? Oh snap, that brings me back. I almost forgot about Irma to be honest, I have no problems with Irma. I'll allow her.  I always confused her with the chipmunk chick for some reason. Irma makes more sense than Karai anyway

Roxy Rocket

*cheers the Irma*

Not everyone has to dress like an inflatable raft.