Assassins Among Us - Day Three

Started by persephone325, March 14, 2014, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

This... Is not necessarily a good thing. Seph, I can't remember, if the assassins recruited, there wouldn't be a normal kill in addition, would there?
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

It's every third night that they can attempt to turn a citizen.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sasha

The buzz of the street in this little village was all ablaze ...murders , scandals ...mysteriously folks leaving in the middle of the night ." Hum Drum ...one needs to drink a little more rum . "  tapping her pocket to make sure the flask was still there . One needed to have their medicine close these days . Then again too much medicine was not such a good thing . Seriously the last few days had been a blurr ..as she looked about the busy street .

Straightening up ...might as well head over and see what new gossip was rolling through the streets today . Glancing up at the sun ...Good Lord the glare of that fiery ball in the sky . Slipping on a pair of sunglasses to protect her bloodshot eyes. Crying ...Crying ...in the last few days that seemed to be all she could do . Jilted by the last dashing lover that had come to sweep her off into the sunset ...only to find out the bastard had drained the bank account and done the fair maid a one too many times over . Leaving the little wet crumpet passed out in the bed drooling on the pillow .

Back to this God-forsaken town ...and her little Boutique . How to face everyone , she had no idea ..but it would be done . Only if she hadn't decided on making rum cupcakes the other night . Seemed she had enjoyed the Good Captain a little more than the cupcakes ever thought about . Hell she didn't even remember frosting them ...letting out a little laugh . She was heading over with a plate of them for Little Miss Sunshine Sparkle ..when the news hit her ears .  " What ? ....Sunshine Sparkle has been Kicked Out of TOWN ...."  shaking her head as she let out a sigh .

Was there a town meeting last night , Josi was sheriff right ....damn if her head din't throb in a rhythmic pattern that made a base drum seem mild. " Remiel .... that passionate pirate of a man has to be involved somehow ..."  not quite meaning to toss blame his way. Just well every good looking man was now just a target due to her broken heart . She wasn't about to trust another one for some time anyways .   " What the hell am I going to do with these cupcakes now that Sunshine is gone ....."  Now who's shoulder was she going to cry on about being jilted and more to the point about out of RUM . 

Blythe

Blythe wails in sorrow, bemoaning the fate of beautiful Sunshine, who's presence will no longer grace Whitecourt. In his sorrow, he says, "I must take a look at any who believed Sunshine guilty. I changed my vote after being persuaded of Mab's innocence. I still believe she is innocent unless I can be persuaded otherwise. I do not have any reason to suspect our fair Sheriff, who I hope will get to the bottom of this crime. So I must know....is it possible that Starlequin is guilty of this foul deed?"

yugi006

Yugi was relieved to find out that no one was killed during the night. Seems like the doctor or police officer was doing his job protected and saving the citizens from death. He was hoping that today's vote would get them one step closer to getting rid of the assassins. Still having no clue as to who the assassins were he decided to pick a name at random and hope that he was correct. "Leorobin were you the one who killed Silver?"

persephone325

Remiel (1) - Sasha
Star (1) - Blythe
Leorobin (1) - Yugi
Total: 3

Not yet voted:
Elandra
Josietta
Leorobin
Lisar
MabFaerie
Mr B
Phaia
Remiel
Starlequin
Tersius
ThatRPGuy
Valerian
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Phaia

Out shopping for new running shoes, Phaia was pleased to note the absent of a new horrid death. Maybe the town was finally settling down and she hoped the new sheriff would get to the bottom of the matter as soon as possible. She saw Mr. B leave in a hurry and wondered if he had a reason to do so. This made her very concerned and she hoped the rest of the town would see his hiatus in the same light she did!!

Blythe

Blythe nods and says, "I agree with Phaia; Mr. B's sudden departure looks awfully like someone running from the scene of the crime!"

(Disregard and keep me at my original vote please!--Mr B went on hiatus and I was thinking I'd help perspehone for voting him up to make stuff easier, but I don't want to put the villagers at a disadvantage by doing that!)

Zelric Miras

"Well, I'm glad I didn't vote on Sunshine, since she was innocent and all..." He muttered as he got closer to yugi, who had just accused him. "That would make me look suspicious. And no, I didn't kill Silver. It would be too troublesome, I'd rather not have to take dry blood of my boots. I have enough with caked mud." He flicked his hat upwards with a finger and looked around him. "Maybe Mr. B was involved, or maybe not. Not speaking up is certainly suspicious. Either way, there's no blood on my hands." He took a couple steps away from yugi and crossed his arms, waiting for the rest of the votes to be casted.