Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Luluchuu

Ghost Ptriot

Right now I'm listening to Spiderwebs by No Doubt, I love that song, glad they put it on Guitar Hero World Tour.

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Luluchuu

Nioc Nico Douga Final Remix ((Anime Medley))

Juicy

Koda Kumi - Juicy

More eye candy than anything else, the video is kind of risque..

I'm JUICY, woah..

Misery

Your Woman - White Town.  Stuck in my head, maybe if i play it a hundred times I will get sick of it.  :-)
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

CaptainErotica

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

DarkAngel

CaptainErotica

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

CaptainErotica

Wake me up Inside (I think that's the name) -evenesence

Lirliel

Delain - On the Other Side.

And I think what you mean is Bring me to Life Rob ;)

Kurzyk

Rachmaninoff prelude in C sharp minor. Played by Askenazy.

Valerian

Listening to thunder, and hoping for enough rain so I don't have to water all my newly planted trees tonight.  *crosses fingers*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Beguile's Mistress

MATADOR- FABULOSOS CADILLAC EN VIVO SUBTITULADO

Prefect Mos

Beguile's Mistress

Lirliel

Rocking Music

Martin Solveig - Rocking Music, good music & a kick ass clip.

CaptainErotica

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

CaptainErotica

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories