Champions of Dungeons. (CoC x PF) (Interest Check)

Started by Antipaladin of Calista, April 13, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Quote from: Meliai on April 19, 2013, 05:04:08 PM
Yeah, I imagine it'll influence our game mostly through the Lust mechanic. Honestly it seems pretty superfluous, even with the changes the BoEF suggests. In 3.5 especially Charisma was such an under-powered stat it seems silly to add a new one that almost eclipses what few useful applications it had. Luckily charisma's more fun in PF :D

Yaaaay, looking forward to it! ;D
Will you be giving us our Appearance rolls and magic item then?

Wisdom and Dexterity, MOST POWERFUL ATTRIBUTES IN TEH WORLD!  ;D

Looking forward to seeing what trouble the two most religious people in Daggermark can get into~  haha
A&A

Meliai

Pooooooor little Suzie, just can't catch a break...

Quote from: Re Z L on April 19, 2013, 05:13:30 PM
Wisdom and Dexterity, MOST POWERFUL ATTRIBUTES IN TEH WORLD!  ;D

Looking forward to seeing what trouble the two most religious people in Daggermark can get into~  haha

Oh man tell me about it. I'm playing a Lore Oracle in my RL group's Jade Regent game and she's got an ability that lets me swap her charisma bonus in in place of her dex bonus for AC and Reflex saves. If Cade's Dex score wasn't already really great I'd be tempted to take a dip into Oracle just for that.

Speaking of trouble, if anyone would like to have some sort of pre-existing tie to Cade let me know! It sounds like she's the only real resident of Daggermark (been there about a year and a half) and depending on how large the city is she might be a somewhat well-known figure, depending on what circles you're traveling in. Her church does your standard Good-aligned charity stuff and they'd probably be present anywhere where art, music or dance is featured.

Since she's a paladin and an Aasimar and their churches are aligned I assume Cade would at least know there was someone of Linea's description visiting.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Re Z L

Quote from: Meliai on April 19, 2013, 05:49:12 PM
Pooooooor little Suzie, just can't catch a break...

Oh man tell me about it. I'm playing a Lore Oracle in my RL group's Jade Regent game and she's got an ability that lets me swap her charisma bonus in in place of her dex bonus for AC and Reflex saves. If Cade's Dex score wasn't already really great I'd be tempted to take a dip into Oracle just for that.

Speaking of trouble, if anyone would like to have some sort of pre-existing tie to Cade let me know! It sounds like she's the only real resident of Daggermark (been there about a year and a half) and depending on how large the city is she might be a somewhat well-known figure, depending on what circles you're traveling in. Her church does your standard Good-aligned charity stuff and they'd probably be present anywhere where art, music or dance is featured.

Since she's a paladin and an Aasimar and their churches are aligned I assume Cade would at least know there was someone of Linea's description visiting.

I imagine that they probably know each other, Linea is basically helping out when/where she can, and a friendly church in the city would be one of her first stops to see what she could do to help   :-)
A&A

MrBubbles

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 19, 2013, 05:09:57 PM
I Hope this little instructional helped clarify what the APP stat is for. I'm the DM and I approve this message.

(Paid for by the conquer ever village and rape their women foundation.)

Now that's what I call a hand's on lesson!

Got no complaints with that explanation on how Appearance works, sounds like an excellent way to incorporate CoC into Pathfinder.

As to Amin knowing anyone else in the party... I doubt it. He'll have probably been in Daggermark for a week, looking for work and taking in gossip from the locals, so he wouldn't have time to peruse the local churches.

Re Z L

A&A

MrBubbles

Hope there's good news. Really looking forward to this campaign, it'd be a terrible shame if anything happened to it.

Antipaladin of Calista

The bad news: I was horribly sunburned and burned in general at the tanning bed.

The good news. I'm back now for the most part and will begin the campaign before friday.

Re Z L

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 23, 2013, 03:15:37 PM
The bad news: I was horribly sunburned and burned in general at the tanning bed.

The good news. I'm back now for the most part and will begin the campaign before friday.

Eeew, glad to hear you're doing better   :-)
A&A

Antipaladin of Calista

Alright kids, its going down. Tonight is the night we start. Everything is in place. The only question is:

Do any of you know what roll20.net is and would you want to do the rp on there?

MrBubbles

Got no experience with Roll20, the closest thing I've used like it was MapTools.

I can see Roll20 being useful for combat, but for everything else I'd rather have a thread.

Re Z L

Yea, I'd rather just do a play-by-post, less worry about who can be on when and for how long.
A&A

Meliai

My RL group has used roll20 a couple times when the DM only had a digital copy of a map and it's a pretty nifty tool, but I'd definitely prefer a thread for most things. Like Mr. B said it could be handy for combat though, easier than updating a jpg map every time someone moves.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

SakamotoHD

Anon315

I concur with the other opinions expressed. And yes, we've already got our group Sakamoto, but thanks for your interest.

Re Z L

A&A

Anon315

The threads are up, he just hasn't done anything with them:

IC
OOC

MrBubbles

College finals were both this week and last, maybe he's a student and got caught up in cramming? Hopefully we'll see some updates soon!