Twister (Seeking males & females [VAN]):

Started by leelan, September 13, 2009, 12:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

So this  is something I've wanted to write for...well years lol. I'm sure all of you have seen the movie Twister...I want to write something along these lines. Involving the chasing of the storm, writing in two new characters. One being a girl in her mid 20's, shes been with the "storm team" for a while and is finishing college by mail. The other would be a male in his 20's, just new to the group, obviously would be the love interest. I'm thinking that if we stick to the movie plot, that he could have been brought in to replace Bill since he left suddenly then came back.

We could either have people play the characters from the movie or create our own based around them. I'd love to see someone pull off Dusty lmfao. Obviously this won't have a whole lot of sex and stuff in it. I've always wondered if Beltzer and Haynes were married...so if you choose to play them and wanna add it in be my guest lol.

Okay so this is my first time wanting to do a group RP and if people are interested and have experience doing it, help! :D

-leelan
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Jecht

This sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind trying this.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry