Three-ways: F/F/f & F/f/f

Started by Chrystal, October 20, 2012, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I have a couple of three-way plots I'd like to get going. If you're interested in either of them, please PM, letting me know which plot and which character you would be interested in playing.

Sorry guys, but these are open to female players (Lady or Liege with a pink gender marker) only.

Naughty & Nice: Incest, consensual bondage, possibly extreme.

A 30 year old woman runs the towns only sex shop, "Naughty & Nice". She has seen off all the opposition from the religious nutcases and has become a successful business woman. She's not exactly promiscuous, but she enjoys demonstrating some of the more "interesting" items for some of her customers. In the back of the shop, behind the room with the BDSM gear, is a fully equipped torture chamber - all the items on show can of course be ordered for delivery. She is happy to demonstrate these and other items, either on the client or allow the client to demonstrate them on her. She is clearly switch.

The woman has a daughter who is 16 (she is a single mum). Strictly speaking, the daughter shouldn't be allowed into the shop, but because it's her daughter she gets away with it. However the daughter is the epitome of innocence and is actually embarrassed by her mother's job. She is totally sub.

The daughter has a best friend who is gay, although the daughter doesn't necessarily know this. The friend has a total crush on both the other two characters, and is either dominant or switch. The friend has been trying to get the daughter to take her to the mother's shop - the friend wouldn't get in alone - and finally the daughter agrees. After being shown around the shop, the girls leave. After heading to the mother and daughter's home and arranging for the friend to sleep over, the friend heads back to the shop, getting their just before closing time. She asks for a demonstration of certain items...

Later that evening, the mother and friend arrive back home. The friend spends the night and seduces the daughter.

At first, mother and daughter are unaware that they share the same lover, but eventually they find out, and the only thing the friend can do is to force the two of them into an incestuous ménage à trois.

The wrong door: N/C or Extreme.

Characters A and B are the 18 year old daughters of a couple of rock stars (they can even be sisters if you like). They are basically tearaways. They smoke in school, they carry knives, they wear leather, they cut class, and they have an open lesbian relationship. The only reason they haven't been thrown out is because their respective fathers (or father if we are doing the incest option) donate a large amount of money to the school, which would stop if the girls were expelled.

Our two anti-heroines aren't nice, but they aren't the school bullies either. All they really want is to be left alone. They are both tough and even the teachers are wary enough of them to let them do their own thing.

So, everyone in the school, including the staff, knows that if you see a pair of panties hanging from the sign on the door to one particular girl's toilet, you don't go in!

Enter character C. Sweet sixteen and never been kissed, thinks a dyke is an earthen bank used to hold back water, and a Lesbian is someone from the Greek island of Lesbos. She is a transfer student, having just moved to the town with her family - possibly from overseas - and OH NOES! She doesn't know about the signal.

Character C goes into the girl's toilet, and finds A and B having some fun. Of course, A & B quickly decide to have their fun with C.
Taken

As I said, please  PM if you are female and interested in any of the above, rather than posting here, thanks.

I am willing to take any of the three rolls in both plots (but I would prefer to be the mother in the first one), so please let me know which plot and which roll you are interested in.

Thanks for reading.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Miyu

Daughter on the first one and the new girl on the second one. I can do any of those two rps

Chrystal

Hi Miyu

Well that's one. Now all we need is a switch or two for the other roll in each...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NicciKotor

I can play the friend of the daughter in the first game easily. I can dom and switch and I just love bondage and kinky torture.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Chrystal

Hi Nicci.

Just a quick question, you mention in your O/O thread that you don't like incest, but the first story does have a certain amount of incest in it?

Oh and Nicci, say hi to Miyu... Miyu, say hi yo Nicci....

Uh yeah, I'm bad at introductions.

NicciKotor

It is not a immediate turn off, just something that I don't actively encourage or promote.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Miyu

loll so what story are we doing!?

Chrystal

See PM I just sent... Oh, wait, I sent it too soon! *facepalm*

*sends another*

Chrystal

Of course, the problem with threads like this is that people post to them and then decide not to play, and it leaves the thread looking as though the stories are taken when they aren't.

Please PM if interested.... thanks.

Chrystal

So... it seems like the first two interested parties are no longer interested, but I do have someone who really wants to play "The Wrong Door".

She is is willing to be sub or domme, but would prefer to be the sub.

If I can find someone willing to D along with me in this one, it would be great, but if you love the story and want to play the sub, please say.

Chrystal