Resident Evil Anyone?

Started by Avi, February 02, 2008, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

I tried posting for an idea like this in the past.  What we kinda settled on was a mostly free-form game set in the post RE2 universe, also known as the Fall of Umbrella Corporation.  This opens up plenty of possibilities for new characters, as well as interaction with series mainstays like the Redfields, Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, et cetera. 

(Note:  This is not the storyline followed in the movie trilogy.  However, you probably won't need much knowledge of the games to play.)

Sadly, it never really developed into an actual game!  Lol, anyway, I'm putting it out there again, I know there was some interest before.  I'm gonna be looking for additional players, as well as somebody willing to GM the whole thing.  If you're interested, post! :)
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

The Lotus Eater

I'm interested, then again I'm more of a curious, off to the side fan than a hardcore one.  It means I know sweet nothing about the story, but I'm not completely unfamiliar with the whole thing either.  I've always wanted to play in a survival horror genre game, and if you'll allow someone with my lack of knowledge, I'd be keen.  Besides, to counteract that I can just play a totally clueless character. 

(As a note, I really enjoy the games, but not so much the movies...)
~~~