Heavy Non-Con Games and GM's wanted....Shadowrun, Deadlands....etc...

Started by Chazy, February 02, 2008, 01:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chazy

Chazinator here, looking for some GM's, preferably a male and a female or at least a female GM. Looking for them to run either Shadowrun [preferably], Deadlands [second choice], Star Wars, Abberrant, New World of Darkness, Old World of Darkness, Wheel of Time, or DnD 3.5. I expect it to be heavy on the gore, rape, sex, and what have you. No holds bard games. After all, reality does not hold back shit for us, so I would like to see it in the games. IE the World of Darkness games were named that for a reason. It suppose to be dark. Not sunshiney where everyone makes nice. I want it to be dark, lots of horrors there along with the dark twisted erotica within. Deadlands, the same. Etc....etc. Anyways, anyone that would love to run any of the above mentioned games, let me know. Anyone that wants to play in such games, again, let me know and maybe together we can have some hellasious fun.  ;D
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

DancerTamara

I'm in the process of boning up on DnD 3.5 for another game, we might talk about a scenario.  PM me please.