Final Fantasy 7 - 10 (Looking for Females only for FxF RP)

Started by Crystal Sex Lover, July 28, 2010, 01:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sex Lover

Hi there.

If you are reading this then I assume that you are interested in the title. As the topic suggest, I am looking for some Final Fantasy all girl action. However, there are certain things and restrictions here, that I hope do not scare away potential partners. Ok, here we go.

- I want only females playing females, Sorry guys, but I don't feel comfortable with guys playing girls.
- No crossovers. As much as I like the idea of Garnet getting it on with Rinoa, I'd rather keep them in their own universes. However this is negotiable since some games have few leading ladies. :)
- Then there is the usual, no scat, no humiliation, no mutilation, no death etc... etc...
- No one liners, you know what that means.

well, thats mostly it. Also, I'd like to mention that I'm gonna be posting a little slow atm, since my laptop is still out of commission. Please read my siggy at the bottom of my post.

Okay, now thats done, here are the characters I'd like to play/have in the RP, but with the **, these are preferred priority. Doesn't mean I'll have to have them in the RP.

Final Fantasy 7
Tifa **
Aerith **
Yuffie
Elena (turks)

Final Fantasy 8
Rinoa **
Selphie

Final Fantasy 9
Garnet **
Freya **
Beatrix

Final Fantasy 10/-2
Yuna (any dress) **
Riku (any dress)
Paine (any dress)
Lulu

So, if you are interested, please reply and PM me.

Thanks.

Crystal S.L
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.

Crystal Sex Lover

No other girl out there thats into FF girl girl tussle?

Maybe the no crossover is killing the mood? Ok so I'll do away with the no crossover then. Characters from other series can mix together.

Examples :

Freya x Paine
Garnet x Aerith
Rinoa x Lulu
Tifa x Beatrix
Yuna x Selphie

Still Hoping.
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.