The Social Experiment [Interest Check]

Started by rachelongaku, April 18, 2012, 06:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyatt

Without having a single issue obscure an otherwise very interesting concept, my proposed character would not be into drugs at all given that he is a bit of a health nut.  Something mild that people want to do consensually in their own rooms/time wouldn't bother me.  Anything beyond that with drugs would probably have my character avoiding any scene where that was occurring.

That is just my two cents for what it is worth.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

MagicalPen

Why not end this conversation and simply say NO DRUGS.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

AdrianZef

Name: Adrian Mottler

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: like this.

Personality: In general, a relaxed personality. He is not much for responsibility, and like to take life as it comes. Easygoing and lazy, a chance for some free money was right up his alley. He is quite adventures, ready to take on risks without a second thought. His motto in life is to live every day like it's his last, which he does. (Though he is not really into violence, or drugs, he sees no reason for either.)

Bio: He was smart in high school, which was of course because it was so easy. He got several scholarships to top-class schools, and took one that he thought seemed cool. He partied quite a bit in school, and didn't do much work, although professors raved about how smart he was... when he showed up to class. He liked the easy life, and dropped out of school soon to take a freelancing gig as a consultant with some firm. He said things like he saw them, and had the brains to see things, which got him pretty far in the consulting firm he was part of. He was getting bored, though, and this chance for free money was exactly the sort of thing he would do, so he jumped at the chance, tossing behind his job and commitments without a second thought. A chance to have some fun (or at least, it seemed like it would be cool to live in a mansion) for a whole year, and getting paid to do it? He was there.
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Azrael Annavianna

Name: Kiril Kozlov

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Looks:

Personality: Kiril is Russian through and through.  He enjoys his vodka and everything life has given him.  He is out going which hides his enormous temper and shady past.  He is a hard worker if the job is worth his weight rubles or there is a benefit transmutable and mutual acceptable.  He is very dependable as long as he is on a person's team (he may feign).  He loves to gamble and has taken this challenge on to see what might be produced.

Bio: Kiril was born in the gutter of Moscow.  He learned dangerous ways growing up in order to survive including theft, transportation of drugs (never used:personally I do not like them), and racketeering.  Eventually, his final action of demanding money for protection achieved the sights of one of the largest mafias in Russia.  The leader Ivan Rizhsky fell in love with the young Kiril's spirit and adopted him.  Kiril's life has been a steady up hill battle; however, he has learned to take many things lightly and his personality reflects his seemingly friendly exterior.  There is a darkness in him that he holds tightly to his soul.  Those that befriend him have a friend for life.  He protects all that he binds to his life (which is few).  He has recently 'gone on vacation' from his life.  This experiment is his means to disappear and never return to his 'father.'

I hope this is acceptable and should be the final spot for the experiment correct?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Haibane

Quote from: MagicalPen on April 22, 2012, 01:50:33 PM
Why not end this conversation and simply say NO DRUGS.
Only the GM can do that and she hasn't. I'm hoping she will.

I'd like to know if weapons can be brought in as well since that could change the game entirely.

Azrael Annavianna

I know it will take the GM to make the decision, but keep in mind that the GM will match the game to the tastes of the players as well to enhance their experience.  I haven't seen one person ask for drugs nor weapons.

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Haibane

How are we doing then, rachelongaku? Looks like we have 6 of each gender.

Bloody Rose

yeah yeah yeah I wanna rp already this one

Zaer Darkwail

I post so I can lurk and check the ongoing story. Looks interesting but sadly noticed add too late as you got 6 guys already :P.

Snake

And all the guys seem to be the same just with different flavors: tending toward the "calm cool guy" routine. Why no hotheads?

Haibane

Quote from: Snake on April 28, 2012, 12:31:43 PM
And all the guys seem to be the same just with different flavors: tending toward the "calm cool guy" routine. Why no hotheads?
Kiril Kozlov? Connor O'Fearghail?

For 1/3rd of a sample of random men to be aggressive seems perfectly reasonable to me. Maybe you weren't reading the same thread I was?

rachelongaku

Sorry I've been doing such a bad job lately. I'm going to go ahead and say no drugs, alcohol is still in the clear though. I'm working on getting an OOC and a RP thred started soon. And pictures of the place.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Snake

@ Haibane: oh well I suppose I did miss it. No big.

rachelongaku

Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!