Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*cuts small hole in Dolly's toybox.. then using a tool crafted of Lego, reaches in and removes Win.. puting a Barbie Corvette in it's place*
Ok, come on.. you gotta admit, that's a fair trade.. yes?
*See Pillory*

Davina

*Is impressed with ingenuity therefore offers neck for a nibble before stealing win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

*that offer causes quite a conundrum.. ok, who is he kidding? Neck or Win.. neck always wins.. and penetrating such scrumptiousness with such finely tuned fangs.. oh yes.. 'tis a win*

*Which.. in a swirl of logic and illogic (you decide).. makes this a win, after all*

See, he's easy. And fair. Despite popular opinions about the undead.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Fair, unfair, dead, undead...none of it matters simply because the win is mine.  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Scrumptious, yummy, living, mmm.. lovely and warm...
*leans against a gravestone as so many other thoughts drift..*
*later.. * Where was I?
Oh yes.. ok.. and also devious.. deliciously devious.. but the win.. is now mine! :)
*See Pillory*

Josietta

*Darts through stealing the win and leaving strawberries kisses in her wake*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Xandria

*takes one of those fruity scented kisses but also snatches back the win in the nick of time*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*pushes back the hands of the clock.. watching the scene repeat.. but snatching the win before that nick of time occurs*
Ha!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

I don't think so.  Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*tries again but breaks hand on clock.. screwing up BIG TIME.. sending myself in a weird groundhog-day loop.. somehow jumping out after spending nearly 20 years in this weird little time-f*** up.. but also.. bumping quite nicely into Dolly..*
*after then feeling time slow.. absorbing the naughty little Dolly.. swipes win.. vanishing*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

finds an extra win in her toybox

Anesa

Scolds the dolly for getting out of her toy chest again.  Spanks her sexy porcelain bottom soundly and puts her back, taking the WIN and placing it in her pocket. 

Pouts for missing out on the strawberry kisses....   :-(

Mordred

*watches mesmerized as the Cowgirl scolds the Dolly..*
Oh yeah.. *shakes head* Win.
*continues watching.. if only in his depraved memory*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

- climbs out of the toybox. and stealithly steals the win-

Mordred

*pops chain and padlock on toybox (after throwing in plenty of candy.. I'm not cruel!).. after Dolly climbs back in.. also after swiping win from her*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sneaks up behind the always scheming vamp, taps him on the shoulder, and as he turns around, blasts him with the bright light of a kabillion Watt flood lamp directly in his eyes, blinding him momentarily (I'm sorry, Mordred...I hope this doesn't hurt your eyes too much.. :-(  ), and swipes the WIN from his sticky blue fingers.

WINS

Mordred

Camille does get the win.. but also a thorough smack of blue on that bottom as she speeds off.. despite his sore eyes. *that.. was simply wicked*.. *but I forgive ya!*.. So yeah..after the spots fade and the sight returns *phew.. yes that was harsh*.. I follow the trail.. and happen upon the sneaky one feeding her horse.. and the win left resting beside a tree. Douses Camille in blue paint (for I have a neverending supply).. and swipes win. But not before giving her a bite. Revenge and all that! :P
Won the Win.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

*follows Mordred and camille with a full length mirror, in case she tries that trick again on him, knowing that she won't see Mordred's reflection in it, only the brilliant glare of a kabillion watt flood lamp directed back at her. As he comes upon Mordred, he pulls the wooden stake from his back pocket, and taps him on the shoulder, declaring "The win or your un-life!" Not giving him a chance to answer, he grabs the win, and leaves the mirror behind, so Mordred can wonder whether he needs to comb his hair or not* :P

abandoneddolly

-ponds angerily on the toy box, until she spies a pile of skittles. She opens them up and a rainbow appears, she somehow uses this rainbow to get out of the toybox, and climbs up to the top of it, she slides down and what is waiting for her at the end of the rainbow, a win of course.

Davina

Notes the rainbow and throws M&M's before stealing the win and riding off on Camille's horse*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

*seeing a rainbow, he instinctively follows it to its end, in search of a pot of gold. When he gets there he finds only hoof prints from camille's horse, and decides to follow them, instead. What he finds at the end of the tracks is not camille, but Davina. He pulls the win from her grasp, saying, "You've not only stolen the win, but this horse from camille. Both need to be returned to their rightful owners."
He winks and walks off into the sunset.*

Davina

*uses the whistle she heard Camille use then grins and gives Adammair a kiss before taking the win and the horse and leaving him coated with dust.*