Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

I felt threatened by the sheer raw masculinity of Sartacker and felt the need to lash out in an irrational nature.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Xandi on September 16, 2010, 12:46:09 PM
Whispers softly to Jack *Hello Jack it is lovely to see you here. You are looking quite handsome today.* blushes

*pulls her to him and lays his head on her shoulder*  Thank you, my favorite muse.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

cuddles Jack closely petting him kissing his cheek and whispering *you are so sweet*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MrDiamondBackJack

But alas sweet mentor,I am called forth onto yon battle field.  I will behold your beauty, once again, anon.  *Rides off, clapping his coconut shells*

doom29169

Coconut shells are for wussies...use your palms.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: doom29169 on September 16, 2010, 01:05:17 PM
Coconut shells are for wussies...use your palms.

*slaps Doom with his 'palms'*  :P  Pistols at sunset bub.  Sorry you had to see that Bubbles.

MrDiamondBackJack

doom29169

Spice

Casts a coy glance at Mr. Diamond Back Jack's coconut shells, Spice considered places where they would look considerably better. Contemplating multiple creative uses for the cute shells, she blushed (don't ask, I have no idea) and asked if she might have them.

sartracker

hey baby you cowboys home, lets go roll in the hay!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

Hey stud, your coconuts are being eaten by his horse.... Wait, that doesn't sound so good.  Forget I mentioned it.

Autumn52

*Good Morning Jack I hope you have had a quiet and restful night.*

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

-pulls her into his arms and hugs tight, leaning into her ears and whispering-
Why do you come when I have to leave =[
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

Pouty lips

Hugs close and whispers *Why do you leave when I come*  :'(

MrDiamondBackJack

Jack was a bad boy and stayed up until 4 AM, so, Jack is not restful.  Jack is bitchy and cranky.  It is his day off.  It is his own bloody fault.

Autumn52

Hugs the cranky Jack

Whispers *come closer and rest your head on my lap while I sing you a little soothing song* begins to hum

MrDiamondBackJack

Grr... Grumpy.  *Lays on her lap am almost immediately starts to fall asleep*

Autumn52

*shhs* sings lightly stroking his hair

*all will be well after a few more hours of sleep*

Lucius Cornelius

mmmm i would like the same treatment too. giggles

Autumn52

cuddles Lucius

whispers *You are the sunshine on a cloudy day* hugs

Lucius Cornelius

cuddles xandi

whisper " i must have been really good in other life if you think that of me"  BIG smile.

Autumn52

cuddles tighter

*you are a breeze on my face when the heat is almost to much*

Lucius Cornelius

.. and with that, i have melted for sure.... i see xandi take out her poet role and gods, love it.